[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weight Loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20150628_210300490.jpg (759 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150628_210300490.jpg
759 KB, 2592x1456
I was wondering if I can get some advice from the most wonderful and kind community in the history on the universe on diets, the best diet for somebody like me to lose weight, I'm 320 lbs, and 6'1, (a fat fuck that needs to lose weight.).
>>
Cool photo faget
>>
>>37081410

What was wrong with the sticky?

Everything you need to know is there.
>>
>>37081410
The jesus diet. You only eat bread and water for one meal a day and in 3 months you die. Trust me you'll love the results.
>>
>>37081410
Eat less, move more.

Make small changes you can stick to rather than big ones that make you feel shit. Take it in stages: cut out sugary drinks and shit first. Learn to cook your own food so you can control what you're eating.

Losing weight might not be easy, but it IS simple.
>>
Yeah, I'm not to keen on getting advice from rules board or whatever. I want to get responses from people, actual anon's behind a keyboard, call it a pet peeve
>>
Greens, poultry, chicken, rice...
Count your calories, calculate TDEE, consume 500 calories less than that everyday. Take a walk everyday, 30 mins no pause.
Cut off soda and processed shit food
>>
>>37081410

Read the fucking sticky.

The reason you didn't is because you expect everyone else to do the work for you. Fat fuck.
>>
Such a charming person, 37081886, I love you too
>>
>>37081896
Such a charming person, 37081886, I love you too
>>
File: EjJopdb.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
EjJopdb.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>2016
>pretending to be this ignorant
>>
>>37081410
the best diet is the one where you eat less and don't lie to yourself
get myfitnesspal and count everything you eat
eat whatever on a deficit, it will work
>>
>>37082128
Vintage Memes
>>
>>37082203
>>37081410
oh and there is more:
try a 1000kcal deficit, you should be able to make it at first
it's easier to eat less than to do more cardio to burn the calories
get a routine that will build your muscle so you have a high bmr
I lost 50kg, I was about as big as you. Now I eat 2300kcal per day and I still loose 4kg per month, thanks to noob gains in the gym
the most important thing is being consistent
>>
>>37082118
No one this new comes to /fit/
shit bait
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.