[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/ So you know how anorexia is a term for thin people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (991 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
991 KB, 245x205
Sup /fit/

So you know how anorexia is a term for thin people who think they're fat? Is there something for fit people who think they're not? I'm coming up on my first full year of lifting and I've gotten tons of compliments from people around me who are saying I've gotten bigger and "muscular." But all I see in the mirror is a skinnyfat piece of shit. Am I the only one or is this a real thing?
>>
>>37081074
>skinnyfat

No such thing. You're just fat, and a fucking faggot.
>>
Bigorexia, muscle dysmorphia
>>
no i literally think i'm shrinking
>>
>>37081087
seems I struck a nerve
>>
>anorexia is a term for thin people who think they're fat?

yeah uh no it's not.

that's one of the criteria for anorexia nervosa but that's not what it means.
>>
>>37081074
dude, i feel you. The only noticeable gains i have gotten were like 1-2 cm around my arms, and yet everyone is saying that i have improved by a lot. I have started going along with it but still don't see it
>>
If you've got a picture of yourself before you started you'll see a huge fucking difference.

You'll still look like a skinny fag in the mirror forever though.
>>
>>37081074
>But all I see in the mirror is a skinnyfat piece of shit. Am I the only one or is this a real thing?
It's called being an insecure little bitch. Not really a great medical term but extremely apt.
>>
>>37081146
tumblr detected
>>
>>37081146
Fuck off fattie go eat a burger since you are sooo thin
>>
>>37081165

idiot detected
>>
>>37081074
Body dysmorphia.

Not an accepted eating disorder but it's in the back of the latest DSM and will most likely become a full fledged diagnosis I'm the next edition.
>>
>>37081175
face it, you have an eating disorder
>>
>>37081074
That's only a thing for people who are genuinely ripped.

People have low standards, and you are holding yourself to higher ones.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.