[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times the gains gobling stole your gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1524724834.jpg (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1524724834.jpg
12 KB, 184x184
>been consistently boxing for 4 months
>met qt girl
>stopped training just to talk to her more
>"its ok, still gonna lift"
>bitch becomes annoying as fuck
>stop talking to her
>afraid of going to the boxing gym again

Girls are the real gains goblins
>>
>not ignoring her
>not making her want you more
>not fucking her and then leaving
>not making her cry

you messed up big time chief
>>
no you're just retarded
>>
>>37080949
>met qt girl
>stopped training just to talk to her more
>"its ok, still gonna lift"

I'm at this stage with a girl. The annoying part hasn't started and I hope it doesn't. What do
>>
>>37080963
yeah, im autistic as fuck

>>37081027
I don't really know
>>
aint nobody to blame but yourself
>>
>>37080949
>lifting for two months after opening up comms with ex
>her grandpa dies and i send her flowers asking if she needs anything, she can talk to me
>two days later she's in a relo on facebook
>day afterwards a cold hits me like a ton of bricks
>haven't worked out for 2 weeks

now im just fucking mad, at myself for expecting something, at her for playing those sorts of games, but feeling mad is better than feeling nothing. im starting to like myself again
>>
>be 2fat
>start eating less
>visit relatives
>"Anon do you have an eating disorder or something"

SEND HELP
>>
>>37081455
>at her for playing those sorts of games
Sounds like you're just a clingy autist, tbphwy
>>
>>37081483
I am a clingy autist, but after two years of no contact she messages me on my birthday and tells me we should hang out, messages me all the time, then just cuts me off and and gets in a relo.

fair enough im still the piece of shit she left, but she didn't have to entertain my clinginess and use it to bounce of the idea that she has two people interested in her.

i'm not letting it happen again tho, and thanks for calling it out pham
>>
>>37080949
>>37081027
Something doesn't add up here. Why the hell would you need to stop your training to talk to a girl more? You faggots are fucking weak, you don't have what it takes and you have literally no others to blame but yourselves.
>>
>>37081477
Rape them its the only way. Unless you a female then come and hop on my duck for that squish squish.
>>
>>37081455
Is this bait? I hope it is or your a autist.
>>
>>37081501
Your tickling her ego bro. Only trashy chicks do this so good riddence
>>
>>37081455

Anger is good dude. Put it to use, let it out at the gym. Find an outlet that turns it into something good
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.