[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 year old kissless virgin >Get part time job at a restaurant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: DD.jpg (76 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
DD.jpg
76 KB, 1280x1024
>23 year old kissless virgin
>Get part time job at a restaurant
>7.5/10 qt coworker has taken a liking to me
>Has literally told me that she thinks I'm good looking and tries to flirt with me
>Thinking about getting her number tomorrow

Should I do it guys or do I continue to disregard women and acquire aesthetics?
>>
You should buy a chastity cage for your peenor & give her the key. Tell she gets to decide if & when you get to cum.
>>
Do it. Have someone to lift for. Become the man beast and make her sopping wet the first time she sees you shirtless
>>
>>37079774
Sounds like bad news. Disregard
>>
Don't dip your pen into company ink
Don't shit where you eat
etc. etc.
>>
>>37079774
You can do both, senpai. Ask her to do some shit outside of work, just wander the town together or something.
>>
>>37079774

It'll end up in humiliation when se learns you're so unexperienced. Just forget about sex or practice with prostitutes.
>>
>>37079774
Just go for it broseph it may or may not work out but take the chance man the hardest part is already done.
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 279x180) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 279x180
>>37080469
the first half of this. OP, if there's a chance that your first time is going to be really embarrassing (like most people's), I'm not sure about the wisdom of having it with someone you're going to be forced to be around all the time. Especially if she might talk about it to others.

But if it might be a while before you get another chance at getting some experience, maybe you should go for it.

Another thing you might want to consider is just flat-out telling people you're a virgin. Some women are attracted to the idea of "corrupting" a virgin, and it'll get rid of any high sexual expectations. If you act like you've got the biggest dick in all of Downsville and you've been slaying bitches since you were in pre-school, and then you're awful in bed, that info will be spread around out of spite. Nothing people enjoy quite like "taking someone down a peg."
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 680x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 680x363
>>37079774
Jesus bro shes actively flirting with you and literally telling you she wants you. Fucking get her number and don't make a big fuss out of it. then chat her up outside of work hours. DO NOT ASK HER ON A DATE COLD. This will fail 99.999% of the time with your oneitis, and will only make things awkward.

Or say fuck it and go for wizard status, you're more than halfway there
>>
>>37079774
If you have to make a thread about it here you're already a lost cause. I suggest you start completely ignoring her starting tomorrow. Save yourself from the humiliation.
>>
>>37080469
I lost mine a week ago and I found out that she went around to my friends this week asking about "the other girls I'd been with" because she didn't believe I was a virgin.

Don't discourage the fucker to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>37080469
there's no need to be experienced. its simple just stick your dick inside her.
>>
File: 30_minute_man.png (188 KB, 378x525) Image search: [Google]
30_minute_man.png
188 KB, 378x525
>>37079774
>be gay
>be grad student in an extremely cold STEM field
>literally no potential mates in my workplace
>see straightfags on /fit/ moaning about what to do with approaches that happen literally dozens of times a day
>>
B-but I'm not a lost cause. I just have autism.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.