[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever get protested for trying to be healthy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: ChOP_mWUkAAWrKx.jpg (34 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
ChOP_mWUkAAWrKx.jpg
34 KB, 600x350
Do you ever get protested for trying to be healthy?
>>
>>37077676
i get asked shit like, why aren't you eating? when there are cookies or pizza around. that's pretty much it.
>>
File: Triggered.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.gif
2 MB, 480x270
I sometimes wonder what it must be like for weightlifting clubs and general fitness stuff on Americuck university campuses.
>>
>>37077676
I get teased by my work colleagues for always eating clean while they choose to eat shit
>>
File: comfyfrog.jpg (11 KB, 234x379) Image search: [Google]
comfyfrog.jpg
11 KB, 234x379
>>37077676
"live a little"
>>
>>37077676
>tfw was visiting family today and got sucked into eating papa Johns and I'm on a protein sparing modified fast and today isn't one of my normal days and now I gotta eat literally nothing tomorrow to make up for it
>>
>>37077741

Kek. I wonder if she realizes how many people were discreetly recording her when she was throwing her adult tantrums.
>>
>>37077741

SJWs leave us alone. Think about it, do you think that abomination knows where the gym is on her campus? Let alone, having the willpower to walk there to bother us?

Think more along the lines of DYEL frat bros doing benchpress and taking selfies while Stacey does whichever exercises show off her ass the most and takes selfies.
>>
Fuck youuu
Fuck youuuuuuuuu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I
>>
>>37077741
Powerlifting club at old medium sized uni was like 10 people max. All nice peeps. Sweaty iron gym. The regular rec center was like planet fitness with one dusty squat rack.
>>
I get called "obsessed"
Also "too lean" and other goofy shit normies say. I lift 3x a week run 3 and one full rest day and eat regular healthy food. wow so obsessed brehs
>>
>>37077676
honestly the fat fucks, effete niggers, and ______ studies students aren't an issue at all unless you go to like Oberlin or your school is close to niggertown. They're giant pussies outside of organized protests and like the other dude said, their skin starts to look like bacon if they cross the threshold of a gym

make no mistake, they're louder and don't have homework so they can do protests and shit, but they are a minority and most students think they're a cancer
>>
>>37077947
I think, for a lot of people, devoted and dedicated means obsessed. Now, if you were going to the gym 10 times a week and running every day, that'd be different. But just keep it up breh
>>
>>37077886
Im in a frat and can confirm, most of my bros are dyel as fukk and will not listen to any advice I give them. Instead they do 20+ reps on all lifts and claim they are making "gainzzzzz"

As Arnold said best, let those idiots flop around for a year on whatever dumbass program they like.
>>
>>37077676
Refusing to drink is always the hard part which is sad. I have no problem not drinking it's that no one understands why you wouldn't want to drink....
>>
This is my favorite, how do you eat so much and still stay thin. You need to eat this cake.

Bitch I don't need to do anything besides get the fuck away from you.
>>
>>37077741
That bitch recording is just as annoying as the fatty
>>
File: Larry having a laugh.jpg (59 KB, 305x408) Image search: [Google]
Larry having a laugh.jpg
59 KB, 305x408
>>37077676
>SJWs try to create a second student government at university only for minority students
>Get shot down by the dean
Thanks Bernadette
>>
>>37077891
What was the speaker trying to say? I can't understand her with the audience and the tantrum thrower.
>>
I'm not taking a side on this but as someone who did taekwondo through elementary school, played high school football and competed in judo as an undergrad I will say that losing that little bit of fat to go from "big fit guy" to "six pack abs" is so hard i just consider it impossible.

if it is that hard for someone that active for that long to lose like 15 lbs (again, its virtually impossible), imagine how hard it would be for an obese person to lose 200-300 lbs.

think about it you stupid motherfuckers.
>>
>>37079353
not very because losing weight at that size is easy
>>
>>37079364
and we have someone so stupid they dont have basic reading comprehension so they're response makes no valid logical connection to the original post.
>>
>>37077676

> Health nut, obsessed, "omg ur already perfect xdd" "girls need curves not mucle you'll look like s man xd teehee" "ur so obsessed with vanity ur alredy beautiful and looks don't matter for your man to love you for who you are etc"

Clean bulking but these thots are always non hesitant to criticize my healthy eating habits and try to put me down so I don't improve myself and be at their shitty greasy level. I'm trying to gain and when I tell my female friends that, they always urge me to complacent to which I refuse. Fat ones would ask me for weightloss tips and before, I used to sperg out and explain every detail down but it's not really worth it anymore desu because they don't take anything from what I give to them. I just tell them to cut out the junk food, the excess sugars and to start eating less processed foods to which they complain about how hard it is and how it tastes so good. It really is a pain in the ass...

What is wrong with wanting to be the best that you can be for yourself and significant others in this day and age?
>>
>>37079142
>just as annoying
Really? A girl being rude and somewhat annoying is just as annoying as somebody who takes up everybody else's space and shouts and disrupts the entire event?
>>
>>37079353
Did you count calories you mong?
I went from 203 big strong with about 20% body fat to 176 with shredded abs in a few months by counting calories. It's really not that hard.
>>
>>37078054
This. My state is finishing up legislation that would defund my school's "Office of diversity and inclusion," and a couple weeks ago, several of these pussies protested for maybe an hour and a half by straight up telling white people to check their privilege and other such shit as they walked to class. Of course they would yell it at a distance, so if you gave them a firm look and walked toward them, you would see how meek they went.

Fucking human bottomfeeders
>>
File: rock smell.gif (37 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
rock smell.gif
37 KB, 245x200
>food justice
>>
File: dedc.png (842 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dedc.png
842 KB, 1024x768
>>37077947
>>
>>37080897
that hit me close to home brother
>>
File: 1456270292328.png (161 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456270292328.png
161 KB, 600x600
>I know another guy who lifts
>He's way bigger than you though
>He benches 400 lbs
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.