[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you can't compete in the Olympia natty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: joff.png (729 KB, 812x602) Image search: [Google]
joff.png
729 KB, 812x602
>you can't compete in the Olympia natty
>>
>joeff
>natty

Jeff pls go and stay go.
>>
>natty

haha you're always such a laugh jeffrey
>>
>>37076468
>>37076477

That's achievable for someone who lifts hard natural for 7 years with great genetics
>>
>>37076535

Geoff, if you were as persistent with your workouts as you are with your shilling, you wouldn't need roids.
>>
I'll never understand the judges, the 2nd and 3rd looked way better, Jeff had no abs or conditioning.

Fucking politics brah
>>
>>37076599
Not really.

Jeff had hands down the best shape/structure of anyone up there.
Just because he had less mass doesn't mean he didn't deserve it.

The other aspect at play could be that the IFBB is actively trying to push the softer and lighter look back to the stage.
There are shows where judges prefer softer looks when other shows prefer bigger, drier physiques (i.e. Steve Cook got buried at the O by bringing a softer look).

With the creation of the classic division, judges might finally decide to make a definite stance and reward the ultimate beach physique.
If so, we could see bigger physique competitors move onto 'Classic'.
>>
>>37076458

His form is natty. He is not huge, small arms, but super lean. For people who are professional bodybuilds and can spend all freetime and money on training this IS possible.
>>
>>37076642
*upboats*

Still, that's why I dislike competitions in general, it's so subjective...
>>
>>37076671

I agree that he is natty, but:

>He is not huge
>small arms

This guy is literally 210 pounds and 18inch arms at like 8% bodyfat.
Again, 18 INCH FUCKING ARMS.

He is massive by all means.
>>
>>37076560
Haha!
>>
>>37076560
I guarantee you that you're not working hard enough and then complain on /fit/ about your bad genetics and try to get people down
>>
>>37076458
well deserved win. good job.
>>
>>37077402

I work hard enough. I'm not as big as Geoff, but our goals are different. I want to be the sickest cunt in the nursing home, slaying grey-hair cooch left and right at 105 years old.
>>
>>37077416
Thanks brah
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.