[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your gym nemesis walks in >literally looks like superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 245x245
>tfw your gym nemesis walks in

>literally looks like superman in the new superman movies, down to the Clark Kent glasses
>has a Arab lifting partner
>seems to know everyone in the gym
>always goes "Heeeey Buddy!" When he sees some one he knows
>always a ever so slightly smug look on his face
>lifts the amount as me so it's always a competition in my head when he's at the gym

eugh
>>
>>37076387
>gym nemesis
relatable
>>
>>37076387
I had one a year into going. Then he got in a car accident and lost one of his feet. Now it's back to just challenging myself
>>
>>37076387
>gym nemesis
Have you even interacted with this guy for real?
Do you get delusional about anything else, OP?
Do the voices in your head tell you to do things, OP?
>>
Description sounds like me except hes Trini.

Also no one comes close to my lifts. Op is e-stating
>>
File: 1408737278663.jpg (21 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1408737278663.jpg
21 KB, 224x225
>>37076481
I have one as well, he stole my gains (grabbed the bar while I was benching).
He doesn't.
>>
>>37076387

Gym nemesis?
Whats a gym nemesis? Sounds like something a fedorafag would care about.
>>
>>37076462
probably has an edge in pullups and dips tho
>>
>>37076636
gym nemesis = the Chad at the gym that you envy
>>
>>37076387
>biggest guy at the gym (bigger than Tom Hardy as Bane, taller too)
>greets everyone and introduces himself, tells them if they ever have any questions to just ask him
>introduced himself to at least 5 people yesterday and gave them helpful advice
>been going to the same gym at the same time as him for over a year now
>never once talked to me

Why do you hate me Eddy, I've always looked up to you man, you're the biggest guy at the gym despite being natty because you've been lifting for 5 years man, I know so much shit about you just because you talk so loud to other people

>I will never be mentored by him

I'd introduce myself but it seems retarded to introduce yourself to a guy you've been seeing every workout for a year now

plus I have ridiculous anxiety
>>
I don't have a gym nemesis. It's a uni gym and all the Chad's stay down stairs doing upper body. I'm normally up stairs beating on the heavy bag.
>>
>>37076887

Just go up and talk to him like he's already introduced himself to you a while ago but you haven't bothered to talk since then. He probably assumed he gave his spiel to you, since he would recognize you, and didn't want to risk embarrassing himself by introducing himself to someone he already introduced himself to. He may also be embarrassed by not remembering your name, even though you never told it to him, so see if you can work it into the conversation (eg. by introducing yourself to someone else while you are talking to him).

If he's open to answering questions then just ask him something you want to ask him and it it without thinking about it much. The more you think about it and wait for "the right moment" or whatever the more anxious you will probably get.
>>
My nemesis is a guy who creepily stared and followed me when I started lifting as twink-mode. His saying "excuse me sweetie" when he walked past me once was confirmation of this.

I've now surpassed him in size since he only uses machines and waits for literally 7-8 minutes in between sets.

I need a new nemesis now, there's a guy of indistinct ethnicity who's at exactly the same level I am, but he's pretty nice.
>>
>have gym nemesis
>dude literally just looks like an older version of me
> lifts close to my amounts on every lift I see him do that I also do. Bench, squat, OHP, all within like 20 lbs of me
> he pisses me off because he looks like me yet he's always walking around like he owns the place. and his lifts being near mine makes me feel like he's me from the future and i never make any more gains
>one time my cardio bunny mom saw him and chatted with him for a bit, then came up to me and told me she just talked to a 'very handsome man'
>i rage so much, all the time

home gym master race
>>
>>37078480
that's actually very helpful, thanks alot man
>>
>>37078611
Kek
>>
>>37076387
He doesn't even know you exist you autist. A nemesis is someone who knows they're in competition with you, you pathetic beta piece of shit
>>
>>37078611
for fucks sake
>>
are you german??
>>
>>37076773
Underrated
>>
File: 1431372147418.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1431372147418.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>37078611
>one time my cardio bunny mom saw him and chatted with him for a bit, then came up to me and told me she just talked to a 'very handsome man'

My fucking lord anon get your shit together
>>
There's a slightly chubby girl at my gym with a fit but manlet boyfriend. She uses about fifteen machines per workout, one set each with extremely light weight, then waits for her boyfriend to finish. Her body has not changed a bit since a year ago. The fact that a girl who does rows with twenty pounds is still able to date a fit guy makes me rage a little internally, so I guess she's my closest thing to a nemesis.

I also hate the cardio bunny who does really light leg curls in shorts that reveal the bottom third of her ass because it distracts me from my gains.
>>
File: 1440556604568.gif (995 KB, 257x194) Image search: [Google]
1440556604568.gif
995 KB, 257x194
>>37078611
>>
well ok, I'm a girl lifter, but I guess I can have a nemesis too.
My nemesis is that creep who was staring at me mid-set while I was squatting. Then he like came up to me and made me take out my ear buds so he could tell me it was a rare sight to see a girl at the gym. well NO DUH.. that is why us girls don't go to the gym. I wasn't even wearing anything revealing and even went so far as to wear a hat so I could be anonymous. man I hate it when creeps stare me down like a piece of meat. my lifting is NOT a show for guys. I do it because of the sense of accomplishment I get in breaking my records.
oh well hehehehehe I guess I got all worked up here.
>>
>>37076387
https://youtu.be/83GUAsi6gYc
>>
>>37080340
People trying to talk to you at the gym is annoying, but your "oh woe is me why do so many people find me attractive" tirade was even more annoying you smug cunt. This is probably bait anyway though.
>>
>>37080340
simply epic
>>
>>37080340
And don't get me started about boys looking at my butt when I'm wearing yoga pants! Like, my asscrack isn't intentionally visible because I want people to be able to see it, thankyouverymuch
>>
File: 1444109724093.jpg (240 KB, 613x484) Image search: [Google]
1444109724093.jpg
240 KB, 613x484
>>37080558
>pretending to be a girl on a north korean heiroglyphic telegraph network

You type like what an insecure 24 year old guy thinks a girl would write like.
>>
>>37080340
well meme'd
>>
>>37076387
My gym nemesis is a guy who squeezes air out, at the top of any lift, like a broken steam pipe. He's the joke of the gym every time he comes in, people start making the noise and laughing whenever he comes in.
>>
>the one guy who squats and deadlift as much as me looks like he's 50kg heavier
Feels good man
>>
Everybody is your gym nemisis you should be better than them all
>>
File: 1384410824399.jpg (108 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1384410824399.jpg
108 KB, 400x300
>>37078611
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.