[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW BLAHA AUTISM: UNHINGED EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
He's really losing it guys. I think he's about to crack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbrjQod_I5Q
>>
The thing that makes his videos hard to watch for me is not his lying and severe autism, but him holding the breath in, so it's easier for him to cut out those heavy puffs of air. It's really hard to watch.
>>
>>37076040
He made a video adressing that

https://youtu.be/FoHkivRJOTI
>>
Honestly if Jason Bloho has "ptsd" like he claims should he have access to a gun? I mean look what happened to chris kyle. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>37075963
wut?
Last time I saw this guy he was laughing, joking, eating ice cream and doing shitting bicep shots.

Now he sounds like he's gonna go shoot up a school
>>
>>37076106
Some miscers got together to downvote all of his videos into oblivion and it's really getting to him.
>>
What the fuck does the video accomplish? Does this dude just like talking about how hard he is?
>>
>>37076071
This is giving me anxiety.
>>
>I'm still here
>>
>>37075963
>Still drawing air
Yeah, I wish you'd leave some for the rest of use you greedy fuck.
>>
>paaahgs
>the sound of bullets near your head "WOOP"

lmao
>>
>>37076141
Mind shapes reality.
The more he talks about how hard he is, the more likely he'll believe he actually is.
And when he believes he's hard, then maybe somebody will actually respect him. It's worth a shot, it's not like he can earn respect any other way, right?
>>
>>37076225
Honestly he reminds me of myself when I was a bit younger and didn't get out as much. All this gorilla warfare, 'I have black belts on deck' shit is just projecting who he wishes he could be if he could peel himself off the couch. Some unemployed dude without the discipline to run a cut dating an average broad used to do a bunch of James Bond shit? Yeah I don't think so. Good thing those court records are sealed though!
>>
>>37076225
the weird part is that he cares so much about being hard
>>
>>37076071
VandelayyIndustries 1 week ago
Has anybody else noticed a ton of random accounts with no subscribers, videos, or activity besides commenting on Jason Blaha's videos that were created in the past month or two? They all leave a similar paragraph praising him or agreeing with him, then sign their name.

0to62 1 week ago (edited)
+VandelayyIndustries I guess you mean the ones with old men photos , one of them telling funny stories about his wife's son lol!

are you people seriously harassing this guy's youtube channel?
>>
Why does he always address his viewers as if they're about to attack him, and in this case literally attack him? Does he really think some veteran is going to "physically confront" him because he makes videos on youtube? I think he takes pleasure in threatening people aimlessly. It's a little off-putting.
>>
>>37075963
I don't follow him but I watched that video. So did he say he was in the military before this video and this is how he's trying to not get busted for stolen valor? That's what it seems like.
>>
File: latest.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
/youtube/ when?
>>
>>37076321
Caring about being hard is the only thing he has left.
>>
>>37076081
He has ptsd (post traumatic steroid disorder) which has rendered his brain from making any sense
>>
>>37076225
sounds like steven seagal but without the part where he stumbles backwards into a successful acting career
>>
>>37076543
He just wants to be somebody without putting the work in.

I didn't follow the brouha on this guy until an hour ago but the obvious red flag is he's done all this military operative/combat training stuff that requires a lot of dedication, discipline and drive and yet...

>mid-30's
>best years of a man's life
>fat
>unemployed
>divorced
>>
>>37076141
should have quit youtube years ago.
I see that pretentious twat Ian McCarty is making new videos again after deleting his whole back catalogue.

That silly cunt can talk around the point for a full 20 minutes straight without actually making it.
>>
>>37076666
Blaha is 40 lel
>>
>>37075963
Any mirrors?
>>
>>37076739
>Blaha is 40 lel

this is the best part- he's just gonna get fatter, weaker, and crazier
>>
>>37075963
He took it down. Can someone reupload?
>>
>>37077556
Here we go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwyiHaq4SIE

Mirrored,
he basicly just threatened anyone with death if you approach him and he deems you a threat, Jason blaha is mentally unstable and in possesions of weapons
>>
>>37077873
he mispronounced pog.

where can i watch the full video
>>
>>37077873
hahahaha what in the actual fuck

It seems like he actually wish a nigga would
>>
>you better not be a "pawg"

Stopped watching there.

Blaha is such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>37079337
This is the full video, he made a short video to threaten any veteran that approaches him.
>>
>>37079918
No there is 14+ minutes cut from the original upload. It's pretty much all more mind numbing lies to cover up his previous lying.
>>
>>37079947
this

where is it!!!???
>>
>>37077873
Flinched in 20 years? How old is he?
>>
>>37079898
Phat ass white girl?
>>
His attempts at damage control are hilarious. It's more of the same bs that got him into the situation he is now. It seems to only be serving to run off his normie subscribers and feed his trolls.
>>
Blaha could stop all of this within a week or two by just stop making stupid videos talking about it and starting making real videos again about lifting. But then again who would even watch it
>>
>>37080169
Blaha is like that guy who's only claim to fame was eating weird shit on youtube. Pretty soon he will get to that point.
>>
>>37080169

his trolls are never gonna let this go, he has to deal with it somehow
>>
>>37080183
He was given an out, one with honor and one where his secrets would be locked away and a truce would be offered, but he chose to resist and fight a battle he is not capable of winning.
>>
>>37080228

there is no honor in a brave man standing down in the face of anonymous bullying
>>
>>37080183
He can deal with it by not being a fullblown autist in the comment section to start with. Ive been on 4chin for so long that if I see someone being ridiculously stupid it goes automatically into my troll box. Blahas behavior in the comment section is directly troll related but then he makes these videos of himself saying he would 100% shot a person down who threatened him.

He is clearly fucked up
>>
>>37080280
>Blahas behavior in the comment section is directly troll related but then he makes these videos of himself saying he would 100% shot a person down who threatened him.

You mess with the bull you get the horns bro
>>
Don't forget to subscribe

https://youtu.be/1mkEBjl8zTM
>>
>>37080269
>brave man
I see no brave man here.
>>
>>37080315
>I see no brave man here.

then you're the one who's blind
>>
>>37080296
You cant justify using deadly force when its not required like jason does
>>
>>37080330
>>37080269

Jason, Mooncookie please leave
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuksq38m1Pw

jesus christ
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.