[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I go from left to right? I've cleaned up my diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: CS8.png (1 MB, 1350x444) Image search: [Google]
CS8.png
1 MB, 1350x444
How do I go from left to right?

I've cleaned up my diet a lot, I swim regularly. I've lost the rest, but the stomach remains!
>>
Your stomach is your centre of mass, in order for you to keep upright you're going to lose mass around your stomach last.

Keep cutting until you start losing stomach fat. That's it. Please delete this thread now.
>>
>>37075925
I don't believe you. I'd have believed you all the way till your final comment.
>>
>>37075939
Stay fat then, some people make it some people dont, you are the kind of people who give up
>>
>>37075925
OP just wants to get toned, anon
>>
>>37075939
Ah I see, so you wanna just lose belly get and tone up for the summer?

It's your choice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1CohjEGbPc
>>
>>37075955
You're a lick of a cunt, mate. That said..

Mass in the stomach and sides go last and are often the hardest area to notice change in. Just keep losing fat, lifting and it'll tone up in time. It all takes time, which is annoying but that time is going to pass regardless. Keep at it.

Every step takes you forward.
>>
>>37075997
I meant the comment:
>Please delete this thread now

It reads entirely like you're a cunt
>>
>>37076130
I am, so what?????? Go botch about it on lolcow
>>
>>37076130
How the fuck do you disbelieve an imperative? You're obviously fat because you're retarded.
>>
>>37075902
You keep cutting. BMI <19 and still lifting, eating clean, and cardio
>>
>>37075939
It has nothing to do with the center of mass but the stomach fat will be the last to go, particularly for men. Surely you've noticed that fat isn't just randomly deposited anywhere on people's bodies.

Just google it.
>>
Lose more weight. There's really nothing more to it.
>>
>>37075902
You gotta lose more weight. Maybe some more intense cardio and you should be good.
>>
>>37075999
this questions are in the sticky, theres a reason why its in top of the board, also bitching and shitposting dont burns fat
>>
>>37075902
Pic of your stomach?
>>
>>37075902
Sonobello
>>
Stop cheating on your diet
>>
>>37075902
get a better diet, do research. my tips is, thats its actually very simple eat only alot of fruits and veggies. going vegan also would help alot. gl
>>
>>37077149
kek
>>
File: Night Lyf.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
Night Lyf.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>37075902
Feet?
>>
>>37076191
>Bmi under 19

>>>/fa/
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.