[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw only eat 800 calories and still can't lose weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: 1461035763903.jpg (38 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
1461035763903.jpg
38 KB, 634x634
I'm fucking done with this fitness bullshit. You all shit on genetics but everyone else knows they matter. Being big is just my build
>>
>>37074691
Reasons u aren't losing weight
>u are storing water weight
>cortisol is too high, I can see it from ur typing
>u arent active besides the gym
>u are miscalculating

Its probably the water weight/cortisol that's hindering progress and ur leptin is extremely low

I would advise a diet break of 2 weeks if u have been doing this for a while if not just relax and try to get in a good mood (have sex, watch funny shit all day) u will lose water weight
>>
>>37074691

You need to eat more ice cream and move about less, your body is just in shock from all the healthiness. 6 weeks of ice cream and no exercise should do it, the weight will fall off
>>
and how long have you been on this 800 calorie a day diet?
are you tracking what you eat precisely, or just guessing?
are you cheating on your diet?
>>
>>37074691
Give your stats. Oh and you can't count calories. Meaning you're to retarded to do so.
>>
How many hours do you sleep? My rule of thumb is that you should atleast be standing for that amount of time during the day. If you're a wagecuck stuck on your ass, I consider getting a job that requires you to stand for eight hours.
>>
>>37074691
A nurse once told me that your body can go into a reserve mode where it clings to fat in an effort to keep you alive in a survival situation when your caloric intake goes below a certain threshold

Try 1500 instead of 800 and spread it out in 3 or 4 small meals throughout the day.
>>
>>37074691
go get your bmr tested
>>
>>37074893
This

Op is starving himself like a retard then wonders why it doesn't work
>>
pigs don't need xanax
>>
>>37074893
This is the reason all the jews in concentration camps were so fat. They didn't have enough food so the body stopped burning fat.
>>
why must porker take pills? Is porker sad?
>>
>>37074951
Kek
>>
>tfw only eating 1000-1200 calories
>losing weight almost a pound a day
fuck yeah i'm a fatass still
>>
>>37074691
You have to work out too family. And try a 500 calorie defecit instead of a 1000 calorie one.
Make sure the quality of food you eat is good as well. Eating less of the same garbage won't do much.
This is a slow process, you must be patient
>>
>OP not even replying

bait thread
>>
>>37075093
When aren't these types of thread b8 desu
>>
>>37074812

It's spelled "you"

Y-o-u
>>
>>37074812
>cortisol defies laws of thermodynamics
>u
Tf outta here.

Well op looks like you need to eat even less you fat fuck
>>
>>37074951
Eventually you will lose weight, yes, but the kikes in the imaginary concentration camps were simply not fed, and if they were it was maybe 100-200 calories per day.

OP is probably eating way more than what prisoners of war were fed.
>>
>>37075211
[citation needed]
>>
>>37074691
Congratulations.
You are a medical wonder and examining you will end world hunger.
>>
>>37074691
You are eating much more than that and you know it. Track your calories accurately and go to the gym. Eating only 900 calories is a surefire way to give up
>>
bruh I starved myself years ago with 800 and below calorie diets and lost a shit ton. You're just fucking lying if you've been doing that for a long time and seen no results. You gotta fast and have a cheat day each week for a fucking retarded starvation diet to work really fast.
>>
Why do people try so hard baiting with these kind of threads every day? Why does /fit/ keep responding?
>>
Follow this

For fat loss you should eat between 9.5 and 13 kcal per pound of body weight everyday.

Those that are very active (manual labor + weight training and sports) should use the top range of the interval (12-13 kcal x bw in lbs).
Those who are very sedentary (only weight training at the gym and just sitting down the rest of the time) should use the lowest end of the interval (9.5-10.5 kcal x bw in lbs)
Those who are mostly sedentary (only weight training at the gym and daily brief walks) should use the low end of the interval as well (11 kcal x bw in lbs)
Those moderately active (weight training + walking and sports from time to time) should use the middle range of the interval (11-12 kcal x bw in lbs)
Those who are significantly overweight should use the low end of the interval (9.5-11lbs) regardless of their activity level because in the beginning they can lose fat fast without negative effects. When they reach a “normal” weight, they will decrease their energy deficit.
>>
>>37074840
Gotta confuse the body, right babe?
>>
>>37075211
You're an idiot for believing that idiot nurse. Your body can't 'cling to fat', and the examples of every group of hungry people worldwide proves you wrong. If you're inactive and sedentary your tdee will decrease but there are minimums. Adipose is obviously used as a caloric reserve for lean times like this.

t. Doctor
>>
>>37074893
Pssst

Unless it's about what a healthy blood pressure/cholesterol level is, don't take advice from a nurse. They don't know jack shit.

>Mother is nurse
>Grandmother is nurse
>two nurse cousins
>All fucking retarded about fitness/nutrition/etc.
>>
>>37074920
Are you one of those ignorant fucks who still believe in starvation mode? Get out and educate yourself, my friend.
>>
>>37074691
Eat 800kcal per day for 6 months. Stop overestimating. By the end you will be straight up hungry skellington. Then you can lean bulk
>>
>>37074691
I love genetics senpai. It keeps me thin. I eat over 3000 calories a day and hardly workout yet my weight is completely stabilized except for the steady gain in muscle.

You can be a Chad and eat your Pizza too. Counting calories is for faggets though
>>
>>37074893
>nurse

Lost my shit right there. Physician here, that theory is true but not to the extent fat nurses think it is. The fact is that if you are on an 800kcal diet you will lose more fat than on a 1500kcal diet. (Your lean mass will suffer more at the end, but you definitely will not break the laws of thermodynamics).

By the way, people who do well in biology but fail math, chemistry, and physics go into nursing.
>>
>>37075211
they were also worked to death. i bet they burned entire orders of magnitude more calories than op
>>
>>37074951
I'm glad the holocaust happened.
>>
>>37076246
i found the fatty with no abs and shoulder veins.
>>
>>37074951
They were slowly starved,it didn't happen until the last years of the war,the lack of food. Also most of the pictures that you associate with concentration camp jews are Soviet POW and typhus/cholera sickness. If you notice all those "jews" there are hardly any skinny kids amongst them, and yesd there were a lot of women in combat esp on the Russian side.
>>
>>37076246

Ha. I remember being 19.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 288x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 288x365
>>37076771
>the holocaust happened
>>
>>37075450
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/02/health/biggest-loser-weight-loss.html
>>
Tell us more
>>
>>37076771
>the holocaust happened
nice meme
>>
you have either just started or are 100 percent lying to yourself. learn to count numbers faggot.
>>
>>37077240
>their bodies fought to regain weight

You mean they weren't working out 8 hours a day and eating at an extreme caloric deficit?

They lost the weight in an excessively unsustainable way. Of fucking course they were going to leave their 24/7 monitored cell of weight loss and go pack the pounds back on.

There's a reason they were fat fucks in the first place.
>>
>>37076249
people who couldn't cut it in the private sector go into med school :)
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.