[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
@steroid people I've been lifting for 4 years now and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: redpill1.jpg (8 KB, 240x202) Image search: [Google]
redpill1.jpg
8 KB, 240x202
@steroid people

I've been lifting for 4 years now and have been considering getting on the gas.

My main question is ; how will I look, say 2 years after doing one 3 month cycle? Will have all the gains expired until I do another 3 month cycle again? Will I constantly be deflating and re-inflating based on when I am on a cycle?

I honestly don't think I could handle going from looking amazing to shit off and on.
>>
>>37071654
Sticky. Read more. Read more after you think you've read enough. 90% nutrition. 8% training. 2% roids. Unless you fuck up your diet or training, you'll keep most of your gains after PCT. Lean gains
>>
>>37072301
>2% roids
Ooh you're one of those lol
>>
>>37072301
2% roids
Lol
>>
>>37071654
Health effects aside if you go on a cycle you'll spend all your offcycle time maintaining your roid gains. You won't see much progress unless you get a cycle again so that sucks.
>>
>>37072301
0/10
>>
>>37072301
2% roids? You're retarded.
>>
>>37072301
90% roids
8% training
2% diet
Fixed for you
>>
>>37073425
50% roids
30% sleep
18% diet
2% training

CMON
>>
>>37072431
this^
>>
>>37071654
What you achieved in 4 years could be done by someone lifting for 1 natty and then doing a simple test and dbol cycle
>>
>>37071654
>gas
Why has this term popped up all of a sudden?
>>
I don't think that's true. If you use roids to go beyond the natty limit then yes, obviously you won't progress natty, but if you use roids to accelerate growth below the natty limit, you will progress off cycle just as you would like any other natty lifter. This is speaking of course after your couple weeks of pct where your test is lower temporarily.
>>
You might keep most of your size of you don't fuck up after you come off, but you won't look half as good as you did when you were on cycle.
>>
File: fbi.png (1 MB, 2000x2060) Image search: [Google]
fbi.png
1 MB, 2000x2060
>>37071654
monitoring this thread
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.