[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any cheap ways to get a lot of calories? Note that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: photo-729141.jpg (201 KB, 934x1017) Image search: [Google]
photo-729141.jpg
201 KB, 934x1017
Are there any cheap ways to get a lot of calories?

Note that 'healthy' food is fucking impossible and tedious to eat in large doses. Even 600 calories of whole grain brown rice will put me on my ass.

I'm talking salty, fatty, carby stuff. What do you guys use when you're bulking?
>>
milk and peanut butter
>>
>>37070083

Already drink a lot of milk.

Peanut butter is too annoying to eat.
>>
>>37070073
You sound like a spoiled babby. Rice is one of the easiest and cheapest foods there is, and it's easy to do all sorts of things with it, but apparently you're too much of a little babby to even think of that let alone be bothered. GTFO until you grow some pubes.
>>
>>37070085
Try peanuts... peanut butter is literally blended peanuts. Hummus as well, chickpeas are very caloric plus hummus has loads of olive oil in it.
>>
>>37070089

What a great post. You must be really great. Hope you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>37070093
I don't think you get it. Spoiled babby OP wants our permission to eat shit food and call it 'bulking'.

>>37070094
Oh I'm sorry did I hit a nerve? Are you all righteously indignated now?

Fucking grow up, babby.
>>
Just eat your freaking brown rice. Don't eat shit-food to get more calories, even if you hit your macros you will be damaging your health.
>>
>>37070103
It's less that I'm annoyed at the content of your post and more that I'm annoyed that you think anybody is interested in how impressive you can make yourself feel on the internet.
>>
>>37070111
>he fell for the 'there's a difference between calories once you hit very basic macro and micro nutrient requirements' meme
>>
>>37070103
I second this anon. A correct bulking is eating clean. So lots of vegetables (even if they have very low calories), whole foods, etc.
>>
>>37070073
pizza and ice cream, if your genetics arent good enough to make it work then you dont deserve to look good
>>
>>37070122

Pizza and ice cream isn't cheap, though.
>>
>>37070116
You are the one who fall on a meme.

Do you seriously think you can eat shit everyday, as long as it is a small portion? With shit-food its freaking easy to surpass your daily requirements of certain nutrients, like salt, saturated fat, sugar, etc.
>>
>>37070144

>he fell for the 'salt is bad for you' meme
>>
>>37070112
>I'm annoyed that you think anybody is interested in how impressive you can make yourself feel on the internet
Apparently I 'impressed' you enough to make you this mad that you'd post bullshit like this.
Like I said before: I hit a nerve, and now you're all triggered. You've been caught out wanting and excuse to eat shitty fatass foods and call it bulking.
>>
>>37070156

Jesus fuck, give it a rest. How much of my attention do you think you deserve? Just fuck off, retard. Go somewhere where people give a fuck if you're that starved for human interaction.
>>
>>37070163
Why the fuck would I want your attention? Do you think I'm a fag or something?

..oh, I get it: YOU are the fag. And a fatass, in spirit if not in actuality.

Get correct, fatass. 'Dirty bulking' is for losers, and you're not impressing anyone with your complete lack of taste in food. You probably refuse to eat vegetables and fruits, too.
>he exists on Hot Pockets, pizza rolls, and chicken tendies -- but only when his mommy makes them for him, he's not allowed in the kitchen
LOL pathetic
>never going to make it
>>
>>37070192

DR;FOH

[spoiler]Didn't read; fuck off homo.[/spoiler]
>>
>>37070149
Either you are a troll or you are just plain stupid.

Of course salt is good for you, it is required by the human body... it is only bad if you consume huge amounts of it, just like when you eat shit food... but do whatever the fuck you want.

Eat all the salt you want, but I hope you know that in the long term, your blood pressure will sky-rocket.
High blood pressure + heavy lifting = heart disease

Enjoy destroying your health, im out of this thread.
>>
>>37070117

Are whole pizzas included in this "whole foods"
>>
>>37070197

Enjoy being a baby boomer who thinks the body isn't able to easily regulate a little bit of extra salt in the diet.

>heart disease

What the fuck - are you a geriatric? Nobody cares. I'm 24.
>>
>>37070196
>2016:
>Being this mad because of words posted on a Mongolian Mare's Milk Fermenters' forum
LOL top kek
>>
>>37070073
>fatass detected
>>
>>37070200

Whole pizzas are included in the 'expensive as fuck' category.

Because that's what they are, and thus don't meet the criteria provided.
>>
>>37070226
>fatass OP wants our permission to eat McDoubles every day
Never.
Going.
To.
Make.
It.
>>
>>37070085
Melt the peanut butter and drink it.
>>
>>37070236

>1 dollar per 370 calories

You really should have paid attention in school. McDonalds isn't affordable at all.
>>
>>37070240

That's... not a bad idea.
>>
>>37070257
Be careful you might get addicted to it.
>>
>>37070247
Fine, faggot. You want cheap and high calorie shit food? Here you go: Go to the frozen section in your local dollar store and get frozen burritos and eat those all day long. Nobody will want to get within 100 feet of you because you'll stink so bad, and you'll get fatter than shit, but that won't be a problem because the trans-fats in them will kill you before you turn 30 anyway. But they're cheap and they're shit food, so you should love them.
>>
>>37070268

I feel like you could drink a whole lot of peanut butter without realizing how far you've gone pretty quickly.
>>
>>37070279
Yep so it would help if you have the serving measured out first. I had to eat MRE meals for a long time and I got sick of all the food in them except for the peanut butter packages. So I would throw the package of PB in the heater the meal comes with and get it nice and runny. Way better than gooey poop consistency.
>>
>>37070197
>implying i care about my health
>>
Why the anger in this thread? Both the 5x5 workout and Rippetoe's Starting Strength outright tell you that bulking is all about the calorie intake, not about the quality of food. If OP is in college, then his option is likely either to get McDonald's for bulking or just not lift because he can't afford the calories.

Lotta anger here.
>>
>>37070345

McDonalds is super expensive. When will this meme die?
>>
>>37070348
Then replace McD's with whatever fast food is cheaper. Or frozen burritos. The sentiment is cheap, unhealthy food.
>>
>>37070354

Fast food is just super expensive and very inefficient regarding calories per dollar.

There's stuff like pasta that's relatively easy to eat and very cheap; but you kind of need to dress it up for it to be decent (easiest way is oil+garlic).
>>
>>37070348
>McDonalds is super expensive
>burger and fries for 2 dollars

fuck you dude i hope your dog shits on your bed tonight
>>
>>37070240
WTF? Sounds good though. Do you just put it in a mug in the microwave or something?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.