[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /quitcoffee/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: Black-Coffee.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Black-Coffee.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
Who /quitcoffee/ here?
>>
Do you mean
/quitplaincoffee/ for /bulletproofcoffe/ ?
>>
>tfw get a huge headache on off days cause i don't have my preworkout

it's only 1 day a week but still, i never asked for this
>>
>>37069126
i bet u take cold showers too big guy
>>
>>37069117
did you notice any difference?
>>
>>37069133
Your dubs were the killing blow.

In seriousness I do take cold showers but because I live in a hot environment. I don't do bulletproof coffee; I just like my coffee black.
>>
>>37069117
>/quitcoffee/
Redpill me on this one.
>>
>>37069117
Coffee is good for your liver

Why would you quit?
>>
Only drug I do on occasion is acid. Coffee is too stimulating
>>
>>37069215
ur funny lmao acid bro hahaha coffee is too much but u do acid cause ur metal as fuck lmao good job dude have fun
>>
>>37069117
I quit once recently.. cold turkey.. It was hell.

horrible constipation, insomnia? shit mood. after a week I couldn't stand it and am back on it
>>
>>37069234
I remember when 4chan used to be fun.
>>
>>37069289
You put sugar? Bc I never get this when I don't drink this for a few days but I don't put sugar.
>>
>>37069313
what changed? is it cause we're str8 edge now
>>
I haven't had any major source of caffeine in two years. I feel a lot more relaxed, and not dependent on it to function. I wouldn't go back.
>>
>>37069126
What the fuck is bullet proof coffee?
>>
>>37069344
it's how beta gymcels describe plain shit coffee that make them 'tougher'
>>
>>37069352
Rogan pls.
>>
>>37069352
Black coffee?
>>
File: joe rogan feels.jpg (217 KB, 970x840) Image search: [Google]
joe rogan feels.jpg
217 KB, 970x840
>>37069360
yeah i guess
>>37069357
>>
>>37069117
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>37069117
Coffee releases histamine and makes my head/joints hurt
>>
>quitting the one thing that gives me unequivocal pleasure

nope
>>
>>37069367
>someone should keep an eye on that dog in the backyard. mountain lion might eat it.
Fucking kek never saw that one. Rogan dude go back to death squad shit was pure money.
>>
>>37069327
never use sugar... I use a liquid stevia extract.. I usually had one oz grounds in the single serve french press... then have a few shots of starbucks espresso during the day a few like eight or so..
>>
File: Cus10014web.jpg (216 KB, 1200x885) Image search: [Google]
Cus10014web.jpg
216 KB, 1200x885
>>37069117
Quitted coffee and caffeine all together 1st of Jan this year. Now I get more sleep every night because I get sleepy early in the evening.

This effects everything! My recovering is no longer compromised and have had significant liftan gains. I also haven't being sick so I think my immune system is now able to fight off colds and flu, including H1N1.

Btw. I live in a country that consumes the most coffee per capita.
>>
File: feeling futuristic.jpg (411 KB, 1280x1256) Image search: [Google]
feeling futuristic.jpg
411 KB, 1280x1256
>>37069407
kek these always make me laugh
>>
>>37069429
Anon how do you do it? You dont even drink it on off days or anything? I have caffeine pills but have yet to use idk how different theyll be to coffee.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>37069425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VObaisj0P7g
>>
>>37069447
with will of iron. The trick is to quit it completely so after few weeks when the physical addiction wears off you don't even think of coffee anymore, i has left your life like it never even existed.

First few days after quitting you're running with old fumes but then the headaches begin. Nothing really helped to those headaches not even painkillers. But they lasted only about four days. I didn't even realize I had so strong physical addiction.
>>
I usually drink decaf because I like the taste of coffee
>>
>>37069447
Scooby has a quit caffeine plan. Basically you're just lowering the dosage and then moving onto green tea before quitting all together.
>>
>>37069535
This. I quit cold turkey. It sucked at first with the headaches, but after a few terrible days, I never felt better.
>>
>>37069535
Damn. I tell myself I dont have an addiction cause I only drink it on the weekends but during the week Im cranky as hell. My sleep has seriously suffered aswell like sleeping at 3am and waking up at 6am for work or school.

>>37069573
I dont even want to do tea in case I move on to the caffeinated shit.

Thats it guys Im fucking done with this shit. Gonna start this shit tomorrow.
>>
I quit coffee about 6 months ago rather easily, after 9 years of havibg it every morning. Ive wd'd from heavy benzo and opiate problems before so i guess the caff wds just didnt seem like anything to worry about
>>
>>37069367
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>37069344
It's a mixture of coffee, oil and butter, apparently fits well in a Keto diet.

But I wouldn't drink that shit.
>>
>>37069429
Dan moet je sowieso Nederlander zijn, niemand drinkt zoveel koffie als wij ;-)

Anyway, how did you manage to quit? Coffee is pretty much my #1 addiction.
>>
>>37069726
No I'm not a dutchie.
>>37069535
this was my answer on how to do it

Coffee addiction is pretty useless. After long time use the only benefit is keeping the withdrawal effects away so there are no real benefits, only harm.
>>
>>37069706
>coffee
>with oil and butter
This is 110% of fine cambodian WHY?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.