[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw you can't fix this shit no matter how hard you try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: squat-back-rounds.jpg (33 KB, 490x293) Image search: [Google]
squat-back-rounds.jpg
33 KB, 490x293
>Tfw you can't fix this shit no matter how hard you try
>>
Stretch the hammies, retard.
>>
position the bar lower

or high bar it and sit back into it
>>
your squat rack is backwards lmao
>>
>>37069069
You need a neutral head position, chest out more, and fix the butt wink. I'd recommend practice air squatting next to a mirror as well as goblet squatting
>>
>>37069090
>not running backwards and breaking your neck re racking the bar.
>>
>>37069095
>>37069090
>not being able to lean back for the rerack

kek come on
>>
Hang out with more Slavs.
>>
>>37069069
Keep your chest up retard
>>
>>37069069
PUSH YOUR KNEES OUT

PUT THE BAR OVER MIDFOOT

GET TIGHTER

and most importantly, try harder
>>
if you look up your body will follow
>>
>>37069069
try squatting high bar
>>
>>37069106
I'm slav and I squat like no other in my gym. Basically as deep as physiologically possible.
>>
>>37069093
This. Keep neck neutral, you specie cunt
>>
do supermans and hyperextentions
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwLM5n-rYmA
>>
>>37069069
You either have very poor hamstring flexibility or a weak core. Practice squatting and staying tight with only the bar and look at your form in the mirror. If you still have the same issue then it's probably your hamstrings. If the issue is fixed, then it's probably your weak core. Make sure your upper back is tight too and that you're sitting back on your hips
>>
>>37069168
3 point squats?
>>
This is what I did. Btw it wasn't overnight. Do this before squatting
-stretch hammies
-stretch hip flexors
-strengthen glutes
I may be forgetting something but do all those and you'll squat so pretty your mom will cry. (After a month or two)
>>
>>37069351
https://youtu.be/ExYd74SEZfE?t=87
1:27
>>
>>37069398
Any particular hamstring stretches?
>>
Chest up, head neutral, upper back tight, core tight

Watch rip vid on back squat
>>
>>37069406
do you wear wl shoes?
I squat low enough that my hamstrings touch my calves but its not close enough to that since my knees don't travel forward enough
>>
>>37069427
Nothing fancy just toe your toes without bending your knees
>>
>>37069474
Touch your toes
>>
>>37069470
I wear picrelated. Not ideal, but cheap
My knees don't go forward much. Just checked in front of the mirror, they're actually almost on the same level with shoulders. Don't know man, do stretches. Or just forget about it and do regular squats like everyone
>>
File: mataflex5.jpg (410 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
mataflex5.jpg
410 KB, 1920x1440
>>37069514
Forgot the pic
>>
>>37069514
eh i go close enough to the ground. I'm not that worried about it.
>>
>>37069069
i do the same thing but with a neutral head and low bar, i can squat atg without the bar though, so its not flexibility
>>
>>37069069
FRONT SQUAD
>>
>>37069580
I lose balance too easily on front squat
>>
>>37069069
Here's the answer. More hamstring flexibility and more ankle flexibility with oly shoes for extra benefits. Don't use a low bar squat and front squat instead. Much easier with oly shoes you won't lose balance since heel is raised its harder to fall back. Don't make excuses just do it or don't.

I'm 6'8 and can front squat and high bar staying completely upright and my legs are ridiculously long so no excuses. Coming down hard but these threads are just annoying to see when it seems someone's asking for help but then says they can't do something.

Hamstring work will help a lot and ankle jf you're wanting to low bar still.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.