[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the consensus on purging after an extremely bad binge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 251x201
What's the consensus on purging after an extremely bad binge?

I just ate a large bowl of lo mein, 1 plate of orange chicken, a plate of fried calamari, and a fortune cookie. I probably ate close to 40,000 calories in one sitting and this cheat just made me feel so disgusting I had to puke.
>>
Dude, you have bulemia. Get help.
>>
>>37068055
Lol 40,000 cal. Dude what the fuck. I bet your teeth are super gross too. Lmao dude.
>>
>>37068074

No I'm not. It just had to come out.
>>
I don't understand the whole "bulimia is an indicator of poor mental health" argument tbqh familia

I think throwing up occasionally is way less unhealthy than being obese for most of your life, no? Not to say purging replaces diet and exercise, but its very handy when you fuck up.
>>
>>37068074
thats very hard to admit as a male
>>
>>37068199
If you only screw up once in a while there is no need to fucking vomit. If you screw up often you have poor self control and will be unhealthy no matter what. Are you all 14 year old girls?
>>
>>37068199
I agree. It is good to have the option of purging if and when I fuck up. I really hate making myself puke though. The whole experience is gross.
>>
>>37068239
Why are you so upset?
>>
>>37068074
>men admitting that they're bulimic

This is harder than coming out of the closet desu
>>
>>37068055
>40,000

are you retarded or something
>>
>>37068270
>what is hyperbole
>>
I seriously doubt you ate 40000 cal in one sitting that would be very hard to do if not impossible
>>
>>37068199
>bulimia is an indicator of poor mental health
It's pretty true. You should have the mental fortitude to know when to stop eating. If it's a one time thing it's probably better for you to hold it in than to vomit it desu. less damaging and you know the effect it'll have the next time you do it. Think of it as punishment for fucking up
>>
>>37068270

I probably am man. Every single time I get back from the gym I feel compelled to eat so much. I think I'm diabetic or something and not know it.
>>
>>37068340
why dont u just get big tho lol
>>
you have an eating disorder you woman tier faggot

I just made 3 dozen cookies and Im going to fucking eat all of the over probably 4 days

Im probably stronger than you

get fucked twink
>>
>>37068441

Why are you tripfagging? Are you trying to be famous on /fit/? That's pretty sad bro.
>>
>>37068250
Why are you a vomiting fatty with no self control?
>>
>>37068441

t. """"""bearmode"""""
>>
>>37068055
first of all, you didn't eat 40,000 calories in one sitting lmao

second, stop being a bitch and just accept the consequences. you will wake up tommorow with a little extra water weight. however, just get back on track and your weight will normalize within 2-4 days.
>>
>>37068558

>implying I can sleep with a food baby in my stomach
>>
>>37068055

Why didn't you just work out and turn that huge meal into gainz?

I agree with other anons though, if this is some kind of habit for you, seek professional help asap.
>>
>>37068055
You're bulimic
Not just because you puke, but also because you can't help but binge, which causes you to purge (which is unhealthy).
>>
>>37068481

Agreed, what's with the massive influx of tripfags lately?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.