[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else want to give up coffee forever because it messes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Does anyone else want to give up coffee forever because it messes with their sleep but they like the "identity" of being a coffee drinker too much? Also I rely on it to feel good each day
>>
just abstain after about 12pm, and you'll be fine.

or continue to wrestle with incredibly difficult situation you find yourself in and get back to us with your decision, okay?
>>
I have to get to a job site by 4:15 AM every morning. This is mentally impossible for my weak ass without the use of caffeine.

Buy a bitchin' Thermos, a basic coffee maker, Folger's dark shit, and enjoy.

If you drink coffee anytime other than early morning, you're a faggot.
>>
>identity
Don't be a faggot

Drink it only when you need to (which is never but I mean if you have an exam/interview/report or whatever) and no more than a medium sized cup.

Drink lots of water and white tea to get rid of the caffeine effect when you're done.

As for the feel good.. Well, deal with it.
>>
>>37067445
Nah, caffeine doesn't even keep me up anymore and I used to be really sensitive to it.

Just drink it until you're immune.
>>
>>37067445
You value being able to tell people you drink coffee anon?
Know any good bands I haven't heard of?
>>
>>37067445
I found it pretty easy to quit. Just become a tea hipster.
>>
>>37067445
>Does anyone else want to give up coffee forever because it messes with their sleep?
Yes, I usually have a cup in the morning and one in the afternoon so I dont sleep mid day.

>but they like the "identity" of being a coffee drinker too much?
Reeeeeeee
>>
>>37067993

King Missile
>>
>>37068001
Not OP but what tea do you use anon? This lipton shit is fucking pure ovarian cancer.
>>
I get to take a 15-20 minute coffee break every day at work

Can't you drunk drink it in the morning? I have coffee with breakfast then mid-morning and that's it. Any later than that it interrupts my sleep.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 515x515
>>37068015
>>
Just start taking nicotine instead. More effective and doesn't linger throughout the entire day just when you need it
>>
>>37068023
Get loose leaf.
David's tea isn't actually too bad, although pricey.
Most stores have at least some good loose leaf, or you can get it online from Ali express or some Asian websites.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.