[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could travel back in time, what advice would you give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 135
File: vegeta_trunks.jpg (20 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
vegeta_trunks.jpg
20 KB, 217x320
If you could travel back in time, what advice would you give your 10 year old self?
>>
File: 1461376190981.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1461376190981.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
Just kill yourself.
It's not going to get better.
You're going to wait for that online friend you had from 4 years ago.
You won't have any friends later.
Get crushed by those cars.
Don't try anymore, save us pain.
Nobody is gonna think a child did commit suicide, i know you want it, i know you been thinking about it for about 2 years now, just do it.
>>
*slap*
>>
Dont fall for the meme that you can build muscle while losing weight.
Also you will never get that girl back and will never get anything better so kill yourself.
>>
>>37067267
This is /fit/ faggot. Go back to /r9k/ you self loathing piece of shit
>>
>>37067252
My 10 year old self was the typical 10 year old, maybe with a bit of added shyness. It was the teenage years that really fucked him.

There is nothing I could really say that would prevent anything. Free will doesn't exist, everything you are and do is based upon your genetics, every choice you make is made before you realize it. Regardless of what I tell him, he's going to make some bad decisions either way.

Maybe just to enjoy the bliss of being young I guess. I don't know. Kids are always told that shit though and never understand what it means until they get older.
>>
>>37067309
>everything you are and do is based upon your genetics

eggman pls go
>>
I'd make myself run and do bodyweight stuff until I turned 16. Then I'd make myself lift with an actual routine instead of dumbbell curls and flies to failure three times a week. I'd also make myself be more social, because after elementary school I almost never hung out with people until my second semester of college.

I'd also tell myself to inject my faggot brother with testosterone because it wants to be a girl now.
>>
File: 1458632950639.gif (939 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
1458632950639.gif
939 KB, 500x337
>>37067252
Don't make an ass out of yourself by compulsively lying to be cool, and ffs stop eating ramen and go lift weights.
>>
>>37067309
Your genetics, to an extent, determine your urges and desires. You still get to choose whether you act on those feelings.
>>
>>37067321
>http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/scientists-say-free-will-probably-doesnt-exist-but-urge-dont-stop-believing/
>http://www.nature.com/news/2008/080411/full/news.2008.751.html
>https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=brain+makes+choices+before

Simply put. You are a result of your biology and your envrionment. A 10 year old kid doesn't pick his environment, neither does a teenager.

Rest easy knowing that nothing you could have said or done would have changed anything. Your decisions are not your fault, it is your biology and environment that is to blame, things out of your control.
>>
>>37067252
Dude, listen.

All your dreams that you have. Pick one and go for it. Go do it. When someone tells you that you should go do this and that to accomplish your goal. Dont listen to them. They are failures in their life and dont know what theyre talking about.

Keep reading. Never give up. Start lifting. Don't be afraid of girls. They can only say no. College is a waste of time if you aren't sure what you want to do. Figuring it out later only creates debt.

It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission

Fuck everyone.

And God isn't real so have fun.
>>
Don't lift for girls
>>
>>37067267
Is your whole problem not having friends? Boo fucking hoo. I wonder how ashamed our ancestors would be if you met them in the afterlife and told them you killed yourself for that reason. People are in general not mean. If you make an effort to talk to at least one new person every day, I guarantee you will make friends. Quit acting like a woman. You don't get to have friends mailed to your doorstep. You have to talk to people, act interested in them, and make plans to spend time with them.
>>
>>37067252
For fucks sake don't get into that car. You're gonna need that knife if you do. Also they left us a letter under the stairway. Show it to the fucking cops no matter how scared you are.
>>
>>37067353
Nope

Genetics are the blueprint. They will determine how you act depending on which environment you are put into. Oddly enough, evolution works in a similar way.

You cant change the blueprint. The only thing you can change is the environment you are put into.
>>
>>37067398
Maybe free will doesn't exist. I just want to be the best version of myself I can be. I don't really care if it's my own free will or my genetic destiny that is making me strive for this.
>>
>>37067392
this.
i went to a bar by myself last week because i broke up with my gf and people was so cool to me, they gave me advice, bought me beer, talked to me, a complete tranger and people still was nice and careful to me, just don't be afraid to be who you are and at some point you'll mak good friends
>>
>>37067368
That's good advice.

Follow your own dreams and don't try to please anyone.

The nice guy really does finish last.
>>
>>37067425
I don't consider myself a social person but this hardcore. I am very interested in people. Whether it's people watching or having a conversation. It's amazing to see how people think and act. And most people are good.
>>
>>37067368
>It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission
>Fuck everyone.
>And God isn't real so have fun

It was good until the fedora came out.
>>
The pain gets worse, bud.
Your parents aren't going to stop drinking.
You aren't smart, you never were.
Stop playing video games, study more.
>>
File: 1462556110055.jpg (109 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
1462556110055.jpg
109 KB, 442x298
>>37067308
>>37067392
>>37067425
I love how people always thinks like this. For some people nothing works bro. Nothing. Ever. But yeah im
>le sad kunt
No, im not, im not self loathing, i got rejected by my own family since really young, by many other people that just forgets about me, that if i try to talk with someone new it never works and they start ignoring me. Yeah, humans aren't a social animal, omg why i would be depressed if i go through months without knowing how does it even feel to shake hands with someone.
Yeah, how nice that people are nice and friendly to you, but not to me, i don't understand the reason, and i don't just don't care anymore, okay, nobody does ever enjoy my company or friendship no matter what, that's fine, i won't bother trying anymore, i don't care anymore. I've tried, oh boy, i tried since i can remember, guess what? Nobody cares, guess what? i'm still attached much more to the pokemons that conformed my team in that GBA emulator.
Just because something worked for you doesn't mean it will for me, nor it means that i haven't tried to improve my life.
>>
You're a skinny bitch, eat more and get fit, it will fix most of your current problems.

Stop caring what people think and do what you want, stop being such a coward, learn how to tell people to fuck off, especially your current 'friends' and family, this will fix whatever problems you have remaining.
>>
>>37067519
Replace everything related to finding friends in that with things related to losing weight. If you do, you sound just like every hamplanet on Tumblr. You might be fit, but know that if you just give up like that you are as weak as each and every one of them.
>>
give up
>>
youre going to have a great time buddy :) just wait
>>
Keep going like that and don't become a fucking autistic.hope to disappear in that moment
>>
>>37067398
wew lad
What degree you got in bro science ?
"DNA and shit bro " ?
>>
>>37067252
>nigger what are you doing put that razor down that isn't how you trim eyebrows
>>
Stop playing videogames.

Start playing hockey
>>
>>37067574
"give up like that"
lmao
after 13 years?
i gave up like 2 months ago.
I'm really tired of being something people makes fun of, i can't go like this.
>>
>what advice would you give your 10 year old self?
stop watching DBZ you faggot
>>
>>37067252
You got cancer nigger
>>
>>37067463
agreed but it's true. You are your own God or Creator so to speak. I have spent countless nights crying "why god why me?" or "God I know things are shitty know but I know you have a plan for me". When I became perpetually dissapointed I was like FUCK YOU YOU HAVENT DONE SHIT IM DOING THINGS MY WAY, my life became 1000x happier. I made my own rules for life and felt empowered that I actually feel like a God sometimes (srs). There are laws of cause and effect that you have to submit to but ultimately you create the rules of your life.
>>
>>37067937
God does exist. That's me nigger
>>
>>37067252
Mine bitcoins in 2008 and store the wallet file in that flashdrive
>>
>>37067252
Start meditating.
Eat only half plate at lunch and don't eat more than 1 and half slices of bread.
Punch that fucking old whore and break a bone.
Ask for piano lessons. Drive your mom mad until you get them.
>>
STOP WATCHING CARTOONS AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU LITTLE SHIT!
>>
Never take the red pill. Live your life as a normie.
>>
Don't stop playing in the school orchestra retard you're actually good at that and suck ass at soccer.
>>
>>37067267
>killing self

Hahaha enjoy your fucking weak death faggot

It's the current year and there are still faggots who would rather take their own life and go to Hel then die in combat and go to Valhalla.
>>
>>37067519
> i got rejected by my own family since really young, by many other people that just forgets about me, that if i try to talk with someone new it never works and they start ignoring me.
> how nice that people are nice and friendly to you, but not to me, i don't understand the reason, and i don't just don't care anymore, okay, nobody does ever enjoy my company or friendship no matter what, that's fine, i won't bother trying anymore, i don't care anymore. I've tried, oh boy, i tried since i can remember, guess what? Nobody cares, guess what? i'm still attached much more to the pokemons that conformed my team in that GBA emulator.
>Just because something worked for you doesn't mean it will for me, nor it means that i haven't tried to improve my life.
You're right. The same thing won't work for everybody, and you may have given it a good go.

But if it's still not working out, that just means you suck massive dick and need to wake the fuck up. Use your damn head. Have you been paying attention to what popular people do, how they look, how they act? DO THAT STUFF, AND KEEP DOING IT UNTIL EVERYONE AROUND YOU AND YOURSELF BELIEVE THAT THAT IS WHO YOU ARE.

You ever read this story about Anon being "The Driver"? http://i.imgur.com/t9xBJva.jpg?1
THAT SHIT FUCKING WORKS. If you are a fucking loser, BE SOMEONE ELSE. Most of all, stop crying about it because I guarantee you that a negative attitude like that will drive everyone away from you.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1 (7).jpg (38 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1 (7).jpg
38 KB, 800x600
>>37067252
Dear self, you don't lose weight by living, and also get a backbone. GO ON A FUCKING DIET YOU FAT FUCKING LARDASS
>pic related
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Don't eat the load of cheese
>>
>>37067252
Don't sit around inside playing video games and watching tv all day. Go outside and play football with the neighbor kids.
>>
File: 1420593521530.png (354 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
1420593521530.png
354 KB, 520x600
It's very simple:

Don't trust your dad. Don't trust Crystal, because she's a cunt. The religion you're being raised in is a lie. You will die alone, accept it now before you run into the crisis of the constant internal argument that neither side is right.
>>
>>37067252
Cut, get your diet and health in order, start lifting as soon as possible
>>
You are nowhere near as dumb as they made you believe, keep on guard for dumb shit crossing your mind though, what you thought about the bible was correct, its all bullshit. I know you don't have a goal in life, so here's one, study hard, keep doing computer stuff and start working out now, also be more critical of your higiene.
>>
>>37067252
Approximately 10 years from now youre going to get semi drunk and decide to make a pbj with way too much goddamn peanutbutter. Its so much that youre like "god damn, should I actually eat this as a sandwich or should I just take the fucking jar with me?". Dont eat it, if you do youre going to wake up at 7 AM and have the worst shit of your life. Youre welcome.
>>
>>37067252
In September 2015 bet all your money on Leicester City winning the league.
>>
>>37068906
only good answer in this depressing ass thread
>>
File: 1460135816167.jpg (37 KB, 420x408) Image search: [Google]
1460135816167.jpg
37 KB, 420x408
>>37067252
DO NOT. FUCK. JESCI. SHES A FUCKING WHORE
>>
>>37068957
My life isn't perfect, I don't know if anybody's really is, but it's pretty good, and I don't think any piece of advice I can give myself would fix my couple of major fuck ups. My only real problems are financial, and I'm working on them slowly but surely. A cash infusion from the LC win would be a ton of fun, and pretty helpful.
>>
>>37067395
Story? Pls respond anon
>>
>>37068454
Fucking this.
>>
Drink only on special occasions and even then in moderation.

You'll lose your gains, your money, your girl, and your dignity otherwise.
It'll all come back, but only after years of suffering.
Let's not.
>>
Fist fight with other 10 year olds for fun. Get XP. Power up. Beat up a midget comedian. Internet fame
>>
File: 1458761275773.jpg (31 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
1458761275773.jpg
31 KB, 402x604
It's mental illness. You won't grow out of it.
She knows, will steal everything you love and destroy you in the process.
>>
>>37067252
Quit eating junk food. Oats, chicken, rice, and eggs, mother fucker. Lift heavy ass weights.
>>
Play soccer. That's it desu, you can't really change to future too much by telling your 10 year old self.
>>
It feels really good if you squeeze it and rub around the tip.

Stop looking at those free previews, don't ask Mom for money for a subscription and torrent that stuff instead.
>>
>>37067252
I'm not unfit so, keep going to piano lessons I guess.
>>
6 year from now you'll meet a girl. Don't have sex with her, she'll get pregnant and you'll end up caring for a stupid child with a cunt of a wife
>>
>>37069529
Ahahahaha
>>
>>37068454
this was the most bedora thing i've ever read
>>
>>37069529
you should have just killed her desu
>>
>>37069529
plesh don't tell me you're 16.
>>
>>37069559
I'm 25 with a 8 year old retarded stupid shit of a whore son
>>
File: 1461988867687.jpg (17 KB, 165x198) Image search: [Google]
1461988867687.jpg
17 KB, 165x198
>>37069555
please stop trying to force-fit yourself in, it's natural, newfriendo
>>
>>37069561
well, that really sucks, good luck out there, bud.
>>
"Tell dad to invest in Apple stock."
>>
File: tumblr_nrg95t4Clx1s6irjao2_1280.png (882 KB, 1280x1584) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrg95t4Clx1s6irjao2_1280.png
882 KB, 1280x1584
>>37067398
>>37067421
>>37067362
he's using it as an excuse to why he's so god damn "inexplicably" pathetic instead of improving himself
>>
>>37067252
become a cute girl and get raped by nigger dicks for huge cash
>or
do track and lift in your free time.
>>
File: 4me2.png (145 KB, 267x254) Image search: [Google]
4me2.png
145 KB, 267x254
>>37068512
Thanks.
I always get this dumb answers. And it strengthens my idea that i should just kill myself. Nothing works. That's it. Is it that hard to understand that? Do you just want to believe that im
>le sad kunt
And that my problem is my attitude? Well it's ok brah, you can believe it, it's not true, it's not my attitude, it's not my actions, simply nothing has worked in my whole life.
>>
>>37067252

Watch DBZ
Lift

Both changed my life. I'm doing great now at 27, but holy fuck I'd be on top of the world if I did then back then
>>
You won't have sex for the next 10 years.

;_______;
>>
>>37067252
There is a gun in the crawlspace behind the boxes with cups in it. Take it and kill dad before he kills mom next year. Good luck!
>>
I was 15.

Shave your virgin stache.
Lose some weight.
Get in shape.
Learn to program.
Fuk Vicky. She wants your dick and you're the only one at the moment who can see her natty smoking potential, in two years time, she'll turn up to school one day with new hair, new clothes and everyone in the class fawning over her.

But remember to dump her before she heads to uni. She's dirty as fuck.
>>
You are a sociopath. Keep up the charade, and don't let people see the real you. Even Bethany, she will get scared and leave to another state. Stan leaves the country after he see's the real you too. Oh, and Bethany is a total whore, cheat on her with Vanessa when the opportunity arises. Keep your friends close and appreciate them, they make it easier to blend in.
>>
File: fuckindealwithit.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
fuckindealwithit.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>37069732
so you could say... she becomes icky vicky?
>>
File: EDGY.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
EDGY.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>37069784
>>
File: 1462394433034.png (12 KB, 1821x1276) Image search: [Google]
1462394433034.png
12 KB, 1821x1276
>>37069784
That was edgy af
>>
File: edgyAF.jpg (82 KB, 470x1029) Image search: [Google]
edgyAF.jpg
82 KB, 470x1029
>>37069784
hope you're doing well, tyler.
>>
>>37067252
Don't start smoking
Treat your girlfriends with respect
Work harder in school
Start lifting
Never cut off your hair
Also stop 9/11 from happening
>>
>>37069834
Pfffft, 9/11 improved this country, we have a new holiday!
>>
>>37067395
awesome story setup
>>
when you meet that awesome sexy Ginger, be more alpha, and get fit ! maybe she will stay with you more than a year.

also be more alpha and fuging get /FIT faggot
>>
>>37069792
Yeah but 10 years on I still wouldn't say no.

Imagine getting the first fuck of dat 16-17 yo Eastern European to uk import. Incredible.

The funniest thing is that I was such a fucking autist that I had no idea she wanted to fug.

Opportunities like that will never come again.
>>
File: YESSSSSSSSSSSS.gif (2 MB, 369x271) Image search: [Google]
YESSSSSSSSSSSS.gif
2 MB, 369x271
>>37067395
Actually writing a book now, that's just based on those sentences.

“For fucks sake don't get into that car.” “You're going to need that knife if you do.” “Also they left us a letter under the stairway.” “Show it to the fucking cops no matter how scared you are.”
Those were the last few words that could not stop echoing in my head, my name is John StokesWorth, and I have an addiction.
>>
>>37067252
don't worry so much about what your parents think of you, just have confidence in yourself and your abilities and do what you know needs to be done. Also middle school will suck. And don't let the dog lick your peepee.

Basically, just don't let yourself become a self-loathing sad fuck
>>
>>37069923
Well, anon, you'll be fine, and in the best way, get fucked. In a good way of course
>>
File: 56OeWxm.jpg (93 KB, 599x925) Image search: [Google]
56OeWxm.jpg
93 KB, 599x925
>>37067252
>>
Don't worry about your parents, it's a normal thing with them and it's not your fault.
Take better care of your little brother.
Stick close to Jaime. You'll never get over how you feel and one day, when you're getting close, she'll move and you'll never see her again.
Oh and kick tony's ass when he picks on her little brother. Passive and staying out of other people's business doesn't stop violence. It's just encourages it and makes it worse.

Keep playing on the jungle gym and running.
Pudding pies are disgusting and evil. Stop eating that shit you idiot.
Give up sodas, you already don't like drinking them just give them up.
Go into boy scouts more or pick up a book on camping and foraging and live liek that.
Carpentry is awesome. You like working with your hands and creating. Your dad is not interested in helping you. Only proving how good he is at something and he also doesn't have the right temperment to do that.
Learn on your own and learn from other people, it'll be hard but do it.
Spend more time with your grandpa. Dude is legit as fuck and you always respected the hell out of him. It'll be hard at first but he might open up.
Take up boxing. It's cool as fuck.
Do more bodyweight stuff and ride your bike more.
>>
File: yes.jpg (184 KB, 1523x525) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
184 KB, 1523x525
>>37069867
>>37069929
yes
>>
Tell Jenny you like her because she likes you too, you oblivious cunt.
>>
File: whatamilookingat.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
whatamilookingat.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>37069948
here
>>
Never play videogames, never use the Internet for entertainment.

Play sports, read books, and hang out with friends.
>>
>>37069994
I like turtles
>>
>>37070020
me too thanks
>>
File: go so right pepe.jpg (52 KB, 898x475) Image search: [Google]
go so right pepe.jpg
52 KB, 898x475
just keep doin u lmao

-thanks senpai t. 10 year old me
>>
>>37067937

But you have to repent your sins and accept Christ as your Lord and savior Anon.
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
Don't start with vidya gaems on PC, it's your downfall.Okay, you can play Heroes of M&M 3 and AoE II, Battlefield 1942 and battlefield 2, but stop it completely after Battlefield 2142. It's a horrible drug and the industry became pretty much retarded after this.

Don't neglect your soccer friends just to play vidya

In 8th grade, go after Madelaine, not Ingrid. She already adores you and grows up with the perfect tits, ass and legs you can imagine.

Start lifting at age 15

Pay more attention in your German class, you will find out you love languages.

Military will be your best time of your life. Consider signing up as Sargeant or Grenadier after your consciption time is over

Remember: Everyone only cares about themselves. No one remember your embarassing shit anyway.
>>
>>37067252
>in 4 years you are going to get a chance to fuck a really hot bitch, so take it. Dont worry about her being drunk
>find some big meathead and try to get him to give you HGH so you dont turn out a 5'7 manlet
>stop getting in so many fights
>>
Never go on 4chan.
>>
>>37067252
mom has good intentions, but everything she says about females and relationships is wrong. women dont know what they want and they dont know what other women want.

start practicing good hygiene.

pick up heavy things and put them down on a regular basis.
>>
Don't ask your girl to give you some space when you leave town and just wait, it will be your worst mistake. Never let her go ;_;
>>
File: Warriors.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Warriors.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
Your pacifist parents will never allow you to follow your dream of being a fighter while you're under this roof; take up gymnastics and weightlifting and begin learning new languages. Get into fights at school until they submit to your will. Ignore their push to send you to university, and get a trade instead. Meditate. And most of all: don't deny your incorrectly labeled narcissism - this drive will get you everything you want. You won't feel pressured by your peers to break your silence and try to fit in. You like being alone because most of your interests are individual based; you will accomplish everything you intend to if you pay no attention to others. It's you vs the world.
>>
>>37067252
>The weight of your emotional baggage will always be more than you can physically lift
and
>you will struggle with finding worthwhile romantic intimacy for the next 6 years even though its all you really want so be prepared for that.
>>
Id hand myself the winning lotter numbers for the next 16 years as well as information as to how best to invest it. Any other answer is wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 108x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 108x144
To not listen to his lies.
>>
You're average in literally every aspect of your life you'd be better off killing some subhumans and then yourself since you're going to die friendless, loveless and an utter failure in everything you try.

>>37068454
Joke's on you faggot, only half of warriors go to Valhalla, the others join Freya.
>>
This is one of the most cringeworthy threads ive seen in a long time
>>
>>37067252
eat less
those girls who pretended to like you? they weren't pretending, you fucking autist faggot.
>>
Keep playing sports
Start lifting when you get a bit older
Don't get addicted to video games
Harden the fuck up
>>
Kill yourself before people who treat you like shit rely on you. You'll only be treated like a peice of shit slave and the responsibility will be too great for you to just drop them or kill yourself later.
>>
>>37067252
kill them all
>>
>>37067252
Play sports, start lifting, drop online gaming you fag
>>
>>37067252
Get a haircut, faggot and stop being so shy. No one gives a fuck about you, stop being so self-conscious and don't quit playing football.
>>
>>37070603
:(
>>
>>37067252

When she says a break might be good, go for it
>>
>>37067267
greentext your life story because I'm curious
>>
You are not handsome!
You are not a genius!
Take a shower!
and do your homework!
>>
Keep talking to Skylar after she moves and answer her call on your 12th birthday. Trust me or the repercussion will haunt you forever.
>>
I'd give myself numbers for some lottery that runs on the day I turn 18 so my fucking thief family doesn't take everything. Also study maths and physics you nigger.
>>
>>37072329
Okay, im on it
>>
>>37067252
Invest in google.
>>
>>37069490
>>>/b/ITT: Times you got caught jacking off
>>
(•_•)
<) )╯
/ \
>>
>>37067252
start lifting faggot and learn basic nutrition. don't wait!
>>
>>37067252
Its gonna be shit, all of it. Don't trust anyone
>>
>>37069561
Rofl , I may sound naive but can parents actually hate their children this much ? I mean when he was born and you held him , or when he was few months old and you made him laugh or he said papa or some shit ,that didn't move you at all ?
>>
Put down the fucking Sega and get involved in computers. By the time you're 20 they'll be fucking huge. Get involved in Google, they'll be bigger than Jesus. Oh, and don't start lifting weights. All it does is harm you in the end.
>>
>>37072329
>be born as the 5th and last of my brothers
>Grow up to 6-7 years okay
>In that last years brothers literally exclude me of the "group" in the neighborhood
>Spent the next 4 years staying alone in my room
>Spent all those years staying about 9 hours daily in my PC reading or playing vydia
>Dad is in the army so it's required that we move to another city
>We leave
>Everybody is slightly racist so friendship isn't that easy if you don't know anyone
>Im always the weird guy, the smartest on the school but the "most arrogant prick" they know
>Im actually just trying to be friendly but i have a lot social anxiety so i cannot witstand many retarded things
>Many people through the years have told me that they don't want to be associated with me
>I felt that im only annoying whenever i'm not "arrogant"
>years go on and on, i get some people that kinda like me but not that much to actually hang out and be what you could consider a friend, more like someone that you can actually talk
>People just give me weird looks even if i'm not doing anything aside from walking, my theory is that i look way too much like a thug and all the big scars on my arms from cutting give even a worse impression so can't make friends or even talk to people no matter what, it doesn't matter if i act a bit sumissive or more confident or arrogant, i know i'm not spilling spaghetti, i know i did that but not now
>Everytime i invite someone to hangout i get a no
>No girls seem to be able to like my presence at all, yes i know i'm horrible ugly, but i wish a day that i can go anywhere without them looking at me with disgust
>Males always seem to forget about me as my social circle hasn't been constant since i've been in different school always so it's always new people
>All my friendship are always one sided
>Been diagnosed with depression, i've been presenting symptoms since i was 8 years old
>Never liked the idea of killing myself due to growing up in a really catholic family
>>
File: a97LdW1_700b.jpg (92 KB, 612x920) Image search: [Google]
a97LdW1_700b.jpg
92 KB, 612x920
>>37072329
>>37073421
>>37073803
>Can't kill myself by now due to what i believe in
>Can't cut myself because parents would realize then back to the shitty psychiatrist that made me feel even worse
>Have had sexual identity problems
>Only sex i had was a guy that used me like his doll
>Not virgin but kissless
>Only girl that showed any kind of interest was due to me telling her how much does my dad makes and her thinking that i have access to larger part of what my dad does
>i met her, crushed on her, told her and she left in just 4 weeks, still haunts me 8 months later
>Haven't been able to get ANY job, like not even walmart-tier job
>9 years have passed since i came to this city, nothing i tried to improve has improved
Nothing seems to work out for me ever, in anything, i could go for hours. But that's boring. I just wish i didn't grow up catholic and could already kill myself
>>
>>37073803
>Everybody is slightly racist
are you black or something?
>>
>>37073882
I wish I could offer you friendship, anon. I hope your shit looks up. It will.
>>
File: IMG__201605128__010427.jpg (308 KB, 620x1066) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201605128__010427.jpg
308 KB, 620x1066
>>37067252
>>
Stay away from Bailey. She will fuck your shit up. You'll also meet a girl named Camelia, and you need to avoid her like the plague.

Stop drinking soda. Tell mom to stop buying it. You're getting addicted to it. Speaking of addiction, you're going to be able to effortlessly get painkillers in college. Only take them when you're in physical pain.

Stop following those silly workouts you find online. Learn how to actually lift and work through the initial pain you get.

Go join the theatre program at school today. You won't regret it.

Don't go to UCF. It's a meme school, and you won't be going to Disney and shit all the time like you thought.

Read more, you bitch. And stop watching The Daily Show.

That's all I can think of now
>>
>>37067368
>god isn't real
This isn't Reddit kiddo
>>
>>37067937
No you're not your own God that's impossible, there is only one God and it's not you
>>
>don't get your tattoos in visible locations
>smoking weed everyday between the ages of 16-18 isn't cool or productive whatsoever
>stop watching porn
>don't stop playing music
>>
Don't be afraid to talk to girls and hug girls, faggot. Also start lifting religiously when you get to high school.
>>
>>37074130
Oh, and don't be so quick to lose your virginity. You're not the kind of guy to have spur of the moment sex or hook ups. Find a girl you like, build a relationship with her, and then lose it
>>
>>37074237
>find a girl you like
>build a relationship with her
>marry her
>then seal the deal
Fixed that for you :)
>>
>>37074325
Literally this. Premarital sex is ugly and if you can't keep your virginity for the one you settle with you're confirmed to not make it ever.
>>
>>37074325
>>37074347
B-but I don't want to get married
>>
>>37074547
No sex for you then
>>
Don't ask question and buy for half of your salary of Google and Apple stocks.

And Kylo kill his father.
>>
>>37074637
>>37074637
>half a 10 year old's salary
>>
Don't jump out of that window, it'll fu k up your back and you'll never be able to lift the same again.
>>
>>37073882
Where do you live ?
>>
>>37074662
> implying the 10 yo will not work one day...
>>
File: 1336188299524.gif (1 MB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1336188299524.gif
1 MB, 160x120
Next year you're going to get invited to study at a college by the name of Johns Hopkins. Do it.
>>
You are going to get catfished and raped before you are 20, so don't let it consume you and develop emotional eating habits. You can and do lose the weight you gained all throughout high school, but you won't actually try to lose it until your 23rd birthday. Don't give up on yourself. You are the only one who truly matters to yourself in the end.
>>
>>37068643
yikes
is that current you or do you look better now?
>>
Everything is going to work out just fine dude, don't be afraid of the pain, it's not real. I know you think you'll never pick up smoking, but you will, so you might as well start soon. In the coming years there will be times when you are miserable and feel like the world is against you but trust me, it's really not. Everyone is insecure and feel like outsiders sometimes, you're not worse of than anybody else, you'll get this in a few years when Jack shows you this site called 4chan. Also, you are not living the Truman Show, please stop thinking that you are and for the love of god, don't ever, ever tell anyone, it's cringey and autistic as fuck. Have a great time kid, I sure did.
>>
File: U80HXnV.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
U80HXnV.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>37067252
It all started with breaking my toe.

I had a growth spurt around age 11-12ish. I used to be extremely active outside and I had karate lessons. One day in karate I made a movement that broke my toe. And I was taken to ER. Completely destroyed. They restored it pretty good though, whoever my surgeon was. I was out of commission for a couple months, I think this was in summer 1998 or 99?

My father was a computer guy so we had computers and internet. This is when I discovered the internet, anime, hentai. I had time on my hands and nobody bothering me. To be honest I don't remember what else I did on the internet. I only knew about hentai because of as popups. I think I used AOL and went on chatrooms, looked at gamefaqs geocities fan pages. It was all over, I just couldn't stop using the internet.

I used to be angry if someone needed to use the computer and they tried to kick me off. When lord of the rings came out. The big joke my mom would use, is that I looked like [pic related] I threw tantrums when my parents wanted me to go outside. They would drag me like a doll and force me outside.

I don't think I could have said anything to intervene. I would have told my parents to pay more attention. You would have to give me at least 1 month with myself to change my path.
>>
>>37074146
>>37067463
Funny how the fedora is the only thing that christians have against any logical arguement , first atheists are satanists baby eaters and now fedora meme , what will the next fad will be ?, how long will your shitty two thousand years old book hold any value ?
>>
You don't need to be perfect
>>
>>37067267
Fight for what you want or you will never get it.
>>
>>37067303
you can tho... iv been doing it for 6months...
>>
Don't become me

;_;
>>
File: 1415317311470.png (462 KB, 1209x1800) Image search: [Google]
1415317311470.png
462 KB, 1209x1800
>>37069553
>Not wanting to die in battle
What does it feel like to not be a man?
>>
>>37067252
Work harder
>>
>>37074037
im a southern mexican, i'm a brown skinned a bit sunburnt, i live now in northern mexico, people here is kinda white, not full blonde but everybody knows that people with my skin colour isn't native. so there's always that stigma
>Be me at home
>wake up late in a saturday morning
>Dude that checks for "Dengue" (a bug or something) comes to ask about the water and something, he suggest that he need to enter my home or something
>i ask him if he got a document or a date for it, im not going to let anyone enter to my home just like that because MUH JOB
>"You weren't born here right?"
>"no" get really angry because wtf has that do with everything
>The dude leaves
Shit like that, people always points out that i'm not native here, and wtf im not native to any fucking place anyways, my mom has germanic, spanish and injus roots while my dad has black and injus roots. But yeah i just look like a southern mexican.
>>37074062
Thanks, i appreciate it.
>>37074687
In hermosillo, sonora, mexico
>>
File: 1459368057172.jpg (136 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1459368057172.jpg
136 KB, 960x960
>>37075523
It never gets better desu. Toxic people remain toxic, alcoholics never stop drinking alcohol, druggies always take drugs, no amount of shit changes anything. But could you post more cuties please?
>>
File: 54650584.png (196 KB, 329x305) Image search: [Google]
54650584.png
196 KB, 329x305
>>37075763
>>
File: 1461886017450.jpg (98 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1461886017450.jpg
98 KB, 1080x1350
>>37075886
>>
File: implying.png (514 KB, 573x439) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
514 KB, 573x439
>>37075932
>>
File: 1461850262910.jpg (63 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461850262910.jpg
63 KB, 480x480
>>37075969
>>
File: ronee.png (320 KB, 625x386) Image search: [Google]
ronee.png
320 KB, 625x386
>>37075995
i love blondes
>>
File: 1459189024806.jpg (45 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459189024806.jpg
45 KB, 1080x1080
>>37076007
Me too, Anon.
>>
>>37067252

Join the wrestling team
Keep playing soccer
Eat like a horse
Actually study for your SATs
Emily wants the dick
Maria wants the dick
>>
File: JUST.png (212 KB, 335x341) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
212 KB, 335x341
>>37076025
tfw no blonde gf
>>
File: 1462029376470.jpg (98 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462029376470.jpg
98 KB, 1080x1080
>>37076055
>no cute blonde gf you can discuss literature with
>>
dont hang out with niggers. ever. do more sports before middle school
>>
>>37076065
I wouldn't mind having a dumb as fuck gf as long as she's not a bitch
pic related
This girl was on a french class with me, dumb as fuck but really pretty
>>
>>37070310
So what. Folkvangr is pretty good still
>>
File: 1462035547009.jpg (88 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462035547009.jpg
88 KB, 960x960
>>37076156
Doesn't dumb always come in packages with bitch?
>>
>>37076175
Nah, this girl is really nice, she realizes how dumb she is
>>
File: 1460979745930.jpg (75 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
1460979745930.jpg
75 KB, 600x609
>>37076300
Extremely rare case then.
>>
File: 1456410668775.jpg (39 KB, 673x960) Image search: [Google]
1456410668775.jpg
39 KB, 673x960
>>37076317
Yeah, i know.
I wish i could have one more class with her :(
>>
File: 1460985194027.jpg (53 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460985194027.jpg
53 KB, 768x1024
>>37076373
At least there's facebook.
>>
>>37067252
Don't start smoking weed, don't start smoking cigarettes.

The general truths you hold on to are not useful for building a happy life.
>>
>>37076317
pic very much related kek
>>
>>37076386
>>
File: 1460986273077.png (2 MB, 1089x1600) Image search: [Google]
1460986273077.png
2 MB, 1089x1600
>>37076479
>>
>>37076502
>tfw a streamer gives you more attention than any other girl in real life
>>
>>37068896
This
>>
File: 1460989192907.jpg (28 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1460989192907.jpg
28 KB, 512x512
>>37076533
They don't really care though, I doubt anyone does desu.
>>
>>37067252
You're not actually bad at math, your teachers just suck.
>>
>>37076556
at least someone is interacting with me aside from my parents
>tfw she was the only one that you heard saying happy birthday aside from your parents
>>
File: 1460988585904.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1224) Image search: [Google]
1460988585904.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1224
>>37076582
Late Happy Birthday :).
>>
File: feelsgoodman.png (430 KB, 509x465) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.png
430 KB, 509x465
>>37076604
3 months and 1 day late only :) thanks
actually it has been like this for the last 3 years
>>
>>37067252
Ok little me, three things:
1. Stop being an autist.
2. Get gud at sports.
3. Here's a list of stocks, tell dad put put all his money into them before he drops dead suddenly when we're 17.
>>
File: 1460985030680.jpg (201 KB, 534x779) Image search: [Google]
1460985030680.jpg
201 KB, 534x779
>>37076614
We have birthday on the same month! Have you posted this picture somewhere before? I think I've seen it.
>>
>>37070242
Fuck bro, I think you just inspired me.
I'm gonna do some cardio now. Thanks.
>>
>>37076640
In this thread lmao, i saved it because she did that hearth for me.
>>
>>37067252
stay away from penn state football camp
>>
File: 1460973862154.jpg (328 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1460973862154.jpg
328 KB, 1536x2048
>>37076697
Like, after a donation?
>>
>>37076714
nah, after i told her how depressed im but still watched her stream and found joy on it
>>
don't take acid
>>
>>37076065

>greentexts no cute blonde gf
>post pic of fake palestinaspic blonde
>>
File: 1.jpg (23 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23 KB, 217x320
>>37067252
>start working as soon as you can bud, once you hit 14 get an easy job, you're going to want to move out as soon as possible, otherwise your father will give you so much shit on a daily basis you'll never want to leave your room and you will never be able to interact with people normally again
>around 12 years old is when you'll stop being happy, instead of growing out your hair like an emo faggot, keep that shit medium length, I guarantee if you join a sports team you'll be more attractive than 90% of guys your age by 14
>make sure you start lifting at 14 as well, follow SL 5x5 at first to build your strength
>don't ever trust your mother
>don't follow your fathers "advice"
>stay close your brother, you'll hate him sometimes but he's seriously all you've got
>never go on 4chan, you won't need it if you follow what I've told you, it will suck the joy out of anything you once enjoyed, it will make you insecure, it will make you different in a bad way
>I believe in you little guy, I just want you to be happy
>>
>>37069698
Wowza
>>
File: 1459435358439.jpg (63 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1459435358439.jpg
63 KB, 500x501
>>37076747
Thankfully you weren't watching this guys stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-nUigOMRwc
DAMN COMPUTER SO SLOW.
>>37076752
Why don't you post real blondes then?
>inb4 aryan /pol/ nazi
>>
Don't do GOMAD

Don't eat nuts for bulking

Just eat fish, chicken and oats, don't be fucking lazy or you will be cutting for months because the nuts and the milk made you fat as fuck
>>
File: 1454664770400.jpg (596 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454664770400.jpg
596 KB, 1920x1080
>>37076831
That guy is kinda right, so many people have "depression" nowadays.
Many times psychiatrist don't do shit for you, many times you truly don't have friends to support you, but w/e lel
>>
>>37067519
I'll be yo friend
>>
Start playing football and lift weights. Give it your all and make it to the NFL. cunt.
Won't matter because you get diagnosed with a chronical illness at age 23 so fuck you kid
>>
File: 1462401267794.jpg (287 KB, 1509x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462401267794.jpg
287 KB, 1509x1600
>>37076901
Yep, it almost seems like it's trendy for people to say how "bad" they have it, trying to outmisery others. For example see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCgm1xQa06c
>>
>>37073882
Greentext sex story please anon
>>
File: 1454658647262.jpg (17 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1454658647262.jpg
17 KB, 600x449
>>37076938
>Women
>Mental problems
this is the worst meme to exist. Every single time i've met a "depressed" girl it's just about a spoiled brat that can't seem to value anything or anyone in life but not even that, just trying to get more attention and somehow forcing them into some point of "depression"
>be me
>cut my arms, about 20 cuts, most of the cuts are open, 5 long, 4mm wide and 4mm deep, one long one
>went to school just like that
>nobody said anything
>had a little toy knife that was barely sharp
>attention whore ask for it
>give it to her because why not
>one of her friends is worried because she "cutted" herself
>there was no scar, it could have been a thread rubbed against her skin
>She says "It gets you nervous right?"
>"Yeah, i can't see you with that in your hand please give to me"
>He takes it and then i ask for it
>finally mine
>Never brougth it to highschool again
I swear women don't fucking mind anything but the attention they get
>>37076915
Thanks senpai
>>
File: 1462402420762.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462402420762.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
>>37077073
What do you think will be the next step on attention whoring ladder?
>>
Pushups+pullups+abroller+HIIT until you're old enough to join a real gym (you'll be goku mode in no time)
>>
jews fear the samurai

psshht..nothing personnel, kid.
>>
>>37077073
ususally chick with "Problems," Is because they are on the poor-ish scale. Once they get a decent amount of petty money they somehow perk right the fuck up
>>
Don't get into drinking/drugs
Find an actual hobby
Don't ever get a girlfriend
Start lifting in high school
The people you hung with weren't really your friends
Go through with becoming a cop you lazy fuck
>>
File: 1454658105425.gif (1 MB, 415x300) Image search: [Google]
1454658105425.gif
1 MB, 415x300
>>37077041
>Go out for coffee with him
>Leave to his car even though i could have walked home in 5 minutes
>He starts to touch my belly
>I was sat so it's flabby
>Get a bit nervous
>He touches me
>Can't do anything, im mentally blocked, feel raped but im liking it
>He drives to a dark place,
>Sucks his dick
>Realize how fucking boring is to suck a dick
(I will never understand why would anyone like to suck dick)
>he's fingering me
>Im just there sucking dick not feeling excited or anything
>He's moaning like mad
>I start to spill spaghetti at 100MPH with the most random commentaries ever
>He gets kinda mad that i won't shut up
>He tells me to back off, i turned him off
>Drives me home now
>"No homo right?"
>"No homo hahahah"
It happens 2 times more in his house and i didn't felt excited any time i just wanted some companionship and feel how other humans feel, before those two times i was touching myself "deattaching my hand" from my mind thinking it was someone's else hand, not even in a sexual way.
I was just there, in the bed doing nothing. i never felt his cum.
He also said that to my friend that i have the best body he has ever fucked.
>>
>>37077196
So did you have his pee-pee in your boipussi?
>>
>>37077097
>I was raped
I remember this once bitch friend i had, she said that she was raped by a fat guy but then i talked with her ex and he told me that this bitch just cheated on him with the fattie and regreted it because "She didn't knew what she was doing" btw that fat dude used to send her porn in a daily basis, that totally jsut wanted to fuck her and that's it. And she confirmed it, she had no option but to say the true.
I cannot think of anything worse than cutting yourself for attention or saying you have depression or "tried" to kill yourself
>>37077140
This, The fucking bitch that showed interestin me was poor. She once said "You haven't suffered in life" just because my socioeconomic status.
Protip:
Never trust protestant girls
>Catholic master race
>>
>>37077255
My ass is too big from squats and his dick was like 10cm so couldn't see anything
>>
>>37067252
Go swimming and study
>>
File: 1461247659772.png (51 KB, 1005x629) Image search: [Google]
1461247659772.png
51 KB, 1005x629
>>37077259
Pic related.
>>
>>37077277
No homo.
>>
>>37077332
Holy fuck.
This is why i don't even try to approach women, they always look at me with dissgust and avoid me as much as possible, so yeah, i'm a rapist and will always be one just because i'm ugly
>>37077345
>forgot
>>
Lay off the sweets/crisps/chocolate/sugary shit, never buy it on the way home.

It will fuck your skin, get your hair cut and keep it short.

Stay off Runescape, it's a literal waste of time, you have the biggest walled park in Europe at the end of your road, get on your bike and cycle around it. Walk in the park and by the river more, even if it's cold, you will be moving country soon and you will miss it so god damn much.

Just don't waste the time you have in the town you're in now, you will long to go back when you're gone. Every. Single. Day.
>>
File: 1459523721910.jpg (283 KB, 600x1037) Image search: [Google]
1459523721910.jpg
283 KB, 600x1037
>>37077430
Bon appétit fellow kv.
>>
File: okay.png (7 KB, 342x111) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
7 KB, 342x111
>>37077452
Not eating right now, can't see her stream anymore, i get really mad that i can't chat
>>
>>37077527
Try changing IP? Is ban on twitch chat IP or acc?
>>
File: DSC_0053.jpg (360 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0053.jpg
360 KB, 2592x1944
>>37077535
Account. This shit was personal, she knew who i was, i was like her favourite subscriber. And it hurts man, i don't want to see her anymore
>>
>>37077568
Well wtf. Has she banned you personally, or mod did it? If it was a mod then just send her a MSG on twitch or something? What are you banned for?
>>
>>37077568
>Paying for free shit
>>
>>37077589
idk and im too scared to ask her.
For telling her the truth.
>be me
>get invited to sub game
>my account is low level but im smurf
>enemy team gets an actually new player
>nobody on our team kills that player but her
>get mad at her
>it was the first game i had fun in a long long time
>she destroyed that fun because it's wasting time
>tell her im unsubbing and all that shit
>she thinks im just mad for the momment "I don't know why is he mad and i truly dont give a fuck" then laughs
>get really mad and tell her what the other subs have been saying (nobody likes her stream and everybody just comes for the chat.
>Permabanned
btw i just asked on her stream right now, got a 10 min time out lmao
>>
>>37077685
Idk, can't help you with this one.
>>
File: 1461939517022.jpg (209 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461939517022.jpg
209 KB, 1280x1280
Enjoy making it
>>
Dont get fat. When I was 9 I was friends with some other kids that were taller and fat, I was skelly mode and felt too small. In my retarded 9 year old logic, I started eating pizza pops, jos louis, cookies, coca cola to get big and not look so small.
>>
>>37067303
low carbs low fat high protein

are you retarded?
>>
Don't be scared of dad, he's a piece of shit and all he'll do in life is drag you down whilst making your childhood a misery. Also don't do as much cardio, it'll hurt your joints.
>>
File: 1461696264327.jpg (15 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461696264327.jpg
15 KB, 500x375
>>37077701
I can't help myself with my life. That was the whole point of my first reply.
>>37077619
>Implying im not a total loser that craves attention
>>
>>37077864
:).
>>
File: 1461547978582.jpg (26 KB, 480x534) Image search: [Google]
1461547978582.jpg
26 KB, 480x534
>>37077877
>>
>>37077987
Weird, didn't get a notification.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (150 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
150 KB, 400x600
>>37078236
>>
File: rose.jpg (81 KB, 594x437) Image search: [Google]
rose.jpg
81 KB, 594x437
>>37078336
>I will never be triangled by those thighs
>>
File: 1461862628185.jpg (174 KB, 750x974) Image search: [Google]
1461862628185.jpg
174 KB, 750x974
>>37078336
I have webm of her training somewhere, but the limit is 3MB here, sadly.
>>
>>37078362
:(
>>37078377
Not like this. :(
>>
File: 1461869239850s.jpg (2 KB, 83x125) Image search: [Google]
1461869239850s.jpg
2 KB, 83x125
>>37078400
:(.
>>
File: 1461869222450.jpg (250 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1461869222450.jpg
250 KB, 600x900
>>37078421
Oh shrek me, posted the thumbnail.
>>
File: 1454657865596.gif (3 MB, 615x461) Image search: [Google]
1454657865596.gif
3 MB, 615x461
>>37078435
a bit flabby but still would
>>
File: 1461869261013.jpg (230 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1461869261013.jpg
230 KB, 600x900
>>37078457
I have her nudes, honestly kinda nice. But this aside, how can Alizee eat this and still be fit?
>>
File: 1454660811435.jpg (1002 KB, 1993x3000) Image search: [Google]
1454660811435.jpg
1002 KB, 1993x3000
>>37078474
womanlet genetics
>>
>>37067252
Don't quit Judo.
>>
File: 1460704770621.jpg (77 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460704770621.jpg
77 KB, 960x720
>>37078501
How tall is she?
>>
>>37067252
>Apply to better colleges; you Really settled, considering your GPA/ECs/SAT
>Dump your gf after 1 year, that's when it started going downhill
>Join football in Middle School, not HS.
>Get a fucking haircut, Jesus Christ
>Be kinder to your mom; she was bad because you were worse.

...Let me go back...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 135

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.