[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ recipes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 460x645
My sister is dating a fucking Muslim, I will now put pork in all the dinners I make when I see him and put pork in every halal isle I find. Will you mudslims finally make gains and not look like shit? Hopefully the bacon will make y'all smell better you fucking sandniggers

Also fit recipe general
>>
File: image.jpg (662 KB, 1372x4872) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
662 KB, 1372x4872
>>
File: image.jpg (326 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326 KB, 765x1024
>>
>sister is dating a mud
>not giving her the ole honor killaroo
>not grabbing the 120 pound sandlet by the throat and punching his face until his orbitals cave in

No wonder your sister is begging for the brown dick, the men in your family must be cucks
>>
>>37066492
She's an adult and a sorority girl. She can make her decisions. I'm just pissed cause idk where we went wrong?
>>
File: which rebels.jpg (54 KB, 590x444) Image search: [Google]
which rebels.jpg
54 KB, 590x444
>>37066425
Just FYI, muslims are not punished if they are unaware or "tricked" into eating pork.

But if it makes you feel better, go right ahead.
>>
>>37066425
Good gosh OP, your mastery of memery and blase attitude to Muslims will really ingratiate you to the meanie boys of 4chan. Here's a recipe: eat shit, best enjoyed whilst going back to plebbit.
>>
Tell her to stop dating shitskins.
Tell him to fuck off.
Or just kill both.
>>
>>37066425
What uni, op?
>>
isn't chicken a better source of bro-tein than pork? i could be wrong, but if a muzzie stuck to chicken and fish he could make as many gainz as any one else right?
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1462589066140-1.jpg (3 MB, 2140x2336) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1462589066140-1.jpg
3 MB, 2140x2336
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1462589716050-1.jpg (3 MB, 2125x2076) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1462589716050-1.jpg
3 MB, 2125x2076
>>
>>37066425
declare a movie night. Play this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He3t7es5RVc

Don't say anything. just let it play.
>>
You should be happy your sister found somebody that makes her happy. Im most certainly more attractive than you, and im brown, so maybe you should relax a little. I've hooked up with plenty of white girls, im sorry if you were unfortunate enough to be born with a busted face
>>
>>37066714
I have a pretty good idea where you went wrong.
>>
Sneak up behind him at night.
Pull down his pants
Insert penis
Fuck him like the goat he fucks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.