[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check my diet /fit/ Accepting all comments, suggestions, criticisms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: zac-efron-dirty-grandpa-81015.jpg (307 KB, 2389x3000) Image search: [Google]
zac-efron-dirty-grandpa-81015.jpg
307 KB, 2389x3000
Check my diet /fit/

Accepting all comments, suggestions, criticisms etc.

5'7 manlet here
135lbs
Used to workout, been about 6 months.

>Breakfast-
PB28 Peanut Butter on Multi Grain Bread Toasted
ON Pro Mass Gainer Protein Shake with Skim Milk

>Snack:
Banana with Black Coffee

>Lunch:
Chicken / Salmon / Steak
Brown Rice / Vegetables

>Snack: Banana with Greek Yogurt

Workout

>Dinner: ON Pro Mass Gainer Protein Shake with Skim Milk

Picture is basically what I'm aiming for.
>>
You wanna be a curl bro with no chest or traps?
>>
You realize we can't rate your diet because we still don't know it. "I eat rice" isn't a diet. Is it 1g? 1000g? What type of rice, etc... u dumb op
>>
>>37066298
>Pro Mass Gainer
Trading in your natty card?
>>
>>37066316

Fair enough, you're right.

Still though, suggestions on amounts would be good.
>>
>>37066322
I work 12 hours a day, so I dont much time to prepare many actual meals.
>>
>>37066298
eat more for dinner
>>
Double your lunch meat and vegetable portion , eat the same for dinner and throw out the gainer
>>
>>37066388
>>37066412

Since I have a hard time preparing actual meals

What about if I added more for just lunch then added something like a protein bar to go along with my shake at night?
>>
>>37066511
Make dinner at the same time as lunch or prepare multiple meals in advance
>>
File: thingsss.jpg (140 KB, 719x704) Image search: [Google]
thingsss.jpg
140 KB, 719x704
I made it easier to go over, and added a few things.
>>
>>37066541
You need to eat more actual food like at dinner or breakfast. I guarantee you'll be hungry. Oatmeal is an easy place to get carbs too. The instant shit is cheap.

And if you've got like 2 hours to spend, you can make enough food for the week.
>>
>>37066592

Gotcha, I could definitely do instant oatmeal.

Thanks!
>>
>>37066298
>how do you want your diet famalama dingdong?
>just carb my shit up
You need to vary your fruits and veg greatly
>>
>>37066298
you will be doomed to be a skinny little twig of a manlet with the little portions you are probably eating. It looks like you are eating healthy but if it isnt a surplus of calories then you ill always be small. Aim for 2-300 + a day.
>>
>>37066298
Eat a proper meal after your workout.
>Dinner: ON Pro Mass Gainer Protein Shake with Skim Milk
This is not a fucking dinner. Its not fucking acceptable to call this shit a dinner. Its not a fucking dinner you fucking retard. ITS NOT A FUCKING DINNER
>>
you eat like 4 times a day you twink
>>
>>37066808
and you get like 100 grams of protein a day is this real life like this shit has me heated
>>
>>37066804

So hostile for no reason.

Good input though.

>>37066808
Well I'm 5'7 and I weigh 135lbs so pretty accurate.

>>37066815
about 200 with this
>>37066541
>>
>>37067046
are you trying to bulk?
>>
>>37067128

Only a little.

Maybe to 145 lbs or so.
>>
>>37067468
im gonna give you a good weight gainer shake
quarter cup of steel cut oats
tablespoon of almond butter
cup and a half of whey
handful of blueberries
a whole banana
try and up your meal count and eat more chicken and tuna with your meals
>>
>>37068455
and like a full glass of milk in the shake i forgot that.
>>
>>37067468
forgot to say add a whole glass of milk into the shake
>>
>>37066804
Bro, I don't think this guy likes your dinner. You chill with that?
>>
>>37066541
I would recommend you to get more fat, you don't actually need THAT much of protein for your current weight. Throw some eggs in your dinner, boiling eggs is easy and quick, 1 large egg has like 75-80kcal, also your snacks are lacking calories, 1 tbsp of peanut butter is around 100kcal IIRC, you can add olive oil to your shake, this will give you fat and extra calories. Good luck anon
>>
>>37066541
what site is this?
>>
>>37066298
Those foods are all good yes. We need to know how much you're eating. How many g's of protein per day, how many g's of carbs & fats????
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.