[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lifting naturally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462385647716.jpg (80 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
1462385647716.jpg
80 KB, 521x521
What's your opinion /fit/, does lifting naturally worth the effort?
>>
>>37065765
What's lifting naturally? Only lifting logs and rocks or something?
>>
Depends on your goals and overall character.
>>
if your answer to this is no, you've spent too much time on /fit/.

also forget the natty limit memery, the natty limit is high and the majority of normies will suspect roid use if you begin to reach it.

it takes longer but its better for you in every way (in the real world non-natty physiques aren't very aesthetic)
>>
>>37065914
spotted the <2yrs lifting idiot
with roids being cheap and ridiculously effective NOBODY who stands out is natty
>>
>>37066100
"stands out" isn't being 5% bf lazar angelov type. most people honestly don;t see much of a distinction between for example lu xiaojun and jeff seid. they just see "muscular man", until yo get to freakish big.

also, not sure what part of your post told you i've been lifting for 2 years or less, lmao.
>>
>>37066157
>the natty limit is high
regardless of what you mean exactly by high that part of your post makes it as clear as a day
just keep lifting. even the most stubborn and deluded people eventually learn, they just have to see for themselves
>>
>>37065765

depends on your genetics bruh
>>
>>37065765
Wait until you've surpassed 1/2/3/4 and are nearing your natty weight potential. Then if you still want to make even more gains and you are over 21 and understand the consequences get on gear
>>
File: top score.jpg (93 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
top score.jpg
93 KB, 640x427
>>37065914
scooby is the natty limit

it is not high tbqh family.

It is good, but definitely not high.
>>
>>37066644
scooby is being injected with testosterone, I don't care if he's old that isn't natty
>>
Actually Zyzz is the natty limit, he died the year he was doing sterons so there's that.
If you're into bodybuilding competitiond then do sterons, if not then don't do them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.