[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OLY lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: klokov.jpg (328 KB, 1024x672) Image search: [Google]
klokov.jpg
328 KB, 1024x672
Does anyone know any good vids to learn how to snatch and clean and jerk properly, most vids on youtube are crossit.
>>
>>37062883

http://fitsticky.com/how-to
>>
>>37062883
You should really get a coach if you want to do oly lifts. They are very technical.
>>
>>37062883

What the fuck is going on with his knees?
>>
>>37063904
They are nearing the end of their competitive life.
>>
>>37062883

I seriously can't overhead squat to save my fucking life. I can 2pl8 bench 1pl8 ohp but only do like 55lbs overhead squat. Wtf

If you want to learn OLY lifts don't be a dumbass. There's a dozen champion lifters on YouTube that teach the technique in depth.
>>
>>37065707
You probably lack shoulder flexability, bench does that to you.
>>
>>37067618

Or he lacks hip/ankle mobility. All the shoulder mobility in the world ain't worth much if you can't get deep while reasonably upright.
>>
>>37063904
They're calves dumbfuck
His upper leg is pushing them down because is he is ATG

>>37065707
Keep practicing and work on mobility
>>
>>37063904
collateral effect from natty lifting
>>
>>37067746

How do I improve shoulder flexibility and mobility? Specific exercises?
>>
>>37062883
I use this one though my neck gets sore for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqLjkhCNpMg
>>
Max Aita videos
>>
File: Klokov 205kg Snatch.webm (2 MB, 605x460) Image search: [Google]
Klokov 205kg Snatch.webm
2 MB, 605x460
>>37065707

Ankle mobility. Get weightlifting shoes and do plenty of stretches.

And do OHP and Push Presses to strengthen your shoulders and trapezius, and plenty of OHS to get the technique down.

>>37063904

Literally nothing?
>>
File: rigert1.jpg (97 KB, 1000x541) Image search: [Google]
rigert1.jpg
97 KB, 1000x541
>>37065657
Just like this guy in his 70's who's chain smoked and drank heavily for years but works on his farm everyday. DEM EXPLODING KNEEZ HUH BOIZ
>>
>>37067716
Hip and ankle mobility is usually obvious, shoulder is hard to pick when you teach yourself.

>>37067759
Read Greg Everett's book on oly lifting, find a PDF somewhere. Ask in owg would be the best bet, might be in their sticky.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.