[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /fit/, My new gym has a sauna (90 deg C). Do you use a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Highgrove_Sauna.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1875) Image search: [Google]
Highgrove_Sauna.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1875
hello /fit/,

My new gym has a sauna (90 deg C). Do you use a sauna? What is the best way to make use of a sauna?
>>
>>37062277
You do know it's a spot for gay hook ups?
>>
>>37062277
rip zeeeezeee
>>
Is just a sauna... What do you want to know? Google that shit up
>>
>Not felling pines on your 80 acres Up North and building your own sauna next to your hunting cabin.

Not gonna make it, brah.
>>
>>37062289
it's mixed, there are tons of women there as well
>>37062308
:'(
>>37062324
I want to ask /fit/ and discuss it instead of reading it on some shitty website
>>
>>37062277
use it to warm up and do mobility before work-out. Use it to relax after workout. It's fairly dry so you can play Gameboy, read, study, whatever in there. Sweating and rinsing off after is good for your skin.
>>
>>37062347
haven't thought of using it before. Wouldn't it fuck with your sweating though?

I planned on using it after, got the idea that it might decrease soreness, is that true?
>>
>>37062392
I use it for my skin. Don't really know what it's for other than that. I do see a lot of lifters using it afterwards though.
>>
>>37062277
I use an ifrared sauna twice a week. It's fucking GOAT. Biggest thing is the effect on my skin. Multiple people have said that "im glowing". I just turned 31 this monday and still get carded.

Also, REALLY helps me with stress.
>>
>>37062277
90 degrees is pretty much nothing
>>
>>37062277
>>37062347
what i always want to know about sauna in the usa..do you guys really go in there with your clothes on??? i mean, playing gameboy in it or read, have you ever been to a sauna?? i assume that people in the us are way to uptight to use a sauna because you go in there full naked.. so please, i need to know this
>>
File: 1427694388716.jpg (45 KB, 715x1000) Image search: [Google]
1427694388716.jpg
45 KB, 715x1000
>sauna

Saunas are literally a meme.

Sitting in a there for 20 minutes is just a waste of time, really. You get NO benefit from it other than sweating, which is pointless.
>>
>>37062277
>90 deg C
I wouldn't use it if I were you.
>>
>>37062577
what about the psychological influence of sitting in a dark cave with other people, naked, sweating and grunting?? i mean there is literally nothing better..
>>
>>37062571
Freedomfag here. I wear my diesel swim shorts to the sauna. They're short cut / not those boxy rectangular hurley pieces of shit.
>>
>>37062610
so how do you show your genitals to other people?!?
>>
>>37062277
I find it pleasant after a swim.
>>
>>37062277
I go in for 20 minutes after every workout. Don't know the extent to which it works, but in my mind it's promoting blood flow to the muscles I've just worked for dat recovery.
>>
I use it after explosive workouts to help sore muscles
>>
yeah, stay 15 min in there, take a water bottle with you and you'll never be sore. also sweating is great
>>
It improves my recovery. Might be placebo, might be legit.
I enjoy it either way.
I go in fully naked and usually bring my phone and listen to music through its speaker. Very few people use the sauna at my gym so I don't feel as though I'm disturbing anybody else.
>>
Finn reporting in, you go there and get huge fucking LĂ–YLY and drink KOSKENKORVA also the only place you are allowed to socialize
>>
Home sauna home gym master race
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.