[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ Movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: bignhot.gif (1 MB, 630x263) Image search: [Google]
bignhot.gif
1 MB, 630x263
Post your favorites

>Pain and Gain
>Pumping Iron
>Generation Iron

Also we need an exhaustive list of films depicting /fit/ males doing absurdly heroic shit.
>>
File: Give_Her_The_Dennis.jpg (37 KB, 427x604) Image search: [Google]
Give_Her_The_Dennis.jpg
37 KB, 427x604
>>37062162
Obligatory
>>
File: rich-piana-mutant.jpg (46 KB, 916x563) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-mutant.jpg
46 KB, 916x563
TEENAGE
MUTANT
RICHARD
TURTLE
>>
>>37062188
If you cri errytiem
>>
>>37062162
The Rocky films, especially 1&4
>>
>>37062188
autism
>>
>>37062188
Is that Teddy Bear? Love that kino
>>
>>37063775
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1087798/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1729226/

Looks like it's the prequel or some shit.
>>
>>37062188
What is this movie? Is he a robot who bought steroids?
>>
>>37063880
just search it on youtube my man
>>
pain and gain is kinda shit
>>
>>37063880
It's dennis the menace but he's grown up, alone, and has been working at a meat packing plant. He dropped out of highschool so he's been working this dead end piece of shit job for 10 years and they just layed him off and just got his girlfriend pregnant. She's a stripper and a complete two timing bitch by the way.
>>
>>37063731
I'd say 3>4.

Imo, 1=2>3>4>>6>>>>5
>>
>>37063961
It's funny but when you realize it's just a movie that perpetuates the dumb meathead stereotype you realize that you've been swindled by Mark Whalberg and Dwayne Johnstons' acting. It's inspired by a true story but the characters it's based on we're nowhere near as charming and good looking as those two. The real dudes were a couple of retarded chimps with anger issues. knowing that it ends predictably.
>>
>>37063986
Yeah. 3's a great movie if you're a "lulz no cardio" type that has realized the error of his ways. That's the movie where he really learns to fight instead of just taking a beating. Of course they totally throw out all of the training in the final round and go with the typical Raging Bull climax. but whatever.
>>
>>37064066
It didn't bother me at all, broham. That's Rocky's shtick in every movie. The journey was the best part, and I love it for that because dammit it was inspirational.
>>
>>37063986
I mostly agree but I would add that 2 and 3 don't work that well as stand alone movies. 2 and 3 are great as continuations of rocky one and 1,2,3 makes an amazing trilogy that stands together. 4 stands apart and is self sufficient enough that I can suggest it to someone in isolation. Judging them as seperate stories I'd say it's 1>4>3>2. But once you've seen 1 -- 2 becomes better than 4 and once you've seen 2 -- 3 becomes better than 4 as well.
>>
>>37064120
I'm in begrudging agreement with your assessment and approve of your taste, friend.
>>
>>37064109
I agree on the training. Best training montage in any film ever. And Paulie's discomfort. Priceless.
>>
>>37062162
I gotta hand it to Wahlborg he got pretty fuckin big for that movie.
>>
>>37062162

Pain and Gain was terrible though.

For me: Rocky IV
>>
>>37064437

second for Rocky IV
>>
>>37062162
Marky Mark in that movie is essentially the /fit/ interpretation of an alpha personified
>>
File: chrn.jpg (126 KB, 476x350) Image search: [Google]
chrn.jpg
126 KB, 476x350
>>37064437
>Pain and Gain was terrible though.
>>
>>37064482
Not (you) but Pain and Gain is awful.
It's Michael Bay's attempt at a Coen Brother's film but there's no charm or intrigue. The characters aren't likeable, the story isn't particularly compelling, the "jokes" fall flat, and it just looks ugly. It's not even so bad it's good or fun schlock, it just boring and bad. God damn I hate Pain and Gain.
>>
>>37062188
Literallly /fit/: the movie
>>
Kickboxer
Tango & Cash
Rocky IV
The Machinist
Enter the Dragon
>>
>>37064542
>and it just looks ugly
I can understand the rest of your opinion but this part is kinda ridiculous tbqhwyf
>>
>>37064542
>>>/v/
>>
>>37062188
I did'nt like it
>>
>>37064542
It's a fun musclekino movie why are you taking it so seriously. And it looks ugly? is this bait?
>>
>>37062162
People will give me shit for this, but Million Dollar Baby.
>>
>>37062162
Pain and gain was shit, Micheal Bay can't into relatable sympathetic characters, and his deepest emotion is a slow-motion explosion
>>
Big Lenny the Hero of Delray

It's an inspiring short
>>
WARRIOR
Just watched it.
Shit is fire yo.
Quiet, disgruntled man an inch away form unleashing hell-fury fits me pretty good.
>>
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.