[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ and Jocks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>complete nerd
>like muh vidya, comic books, manga etc
>get back into lifting and cardio
>inb4 cardio
>hang out with a lot of different people at /uni/
>realize how much I hate nerds
>they are beta dyels/get offended when you talk about wanting to bang some azn qt in the bar or whatever
>fit in better with the jocks
>hate sports
What do?
>>
>>37062019
don't go to /sp/

It's fucking terrible there
>>
>>37062019
Go write your blog on some other shitty site.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
>>37062027
>/sp/
I'm a britbong though. Plus I said I hate sports.
>>37062036
You sound just like one the dyels.
>>
>>37062057
Which is why I said don't go there

It's fucking terrible
>>
> unironically calling people nerds and jocks

18 year old confirmed
>>
>>37062019
>>realize how much I hate nerds

I know that feel. I started a CS/CE degree. I took one look at all the nerds who were going to be along for the ride for the next five years or so and decided I would switch fields.
>>
File: 574667589.jpg (805 KB, 1000x820) Image search: [Google]
574667589.jpg
805 KB, 1000x820
>>37062019
I feel you op. I'm really into guitar and and music but everyone I've met with the same interests turned out to be a gigantic libcuck hipster faggot.

Keep searching as it takes a long time to find good friends.
>>
>>37062019
Do you live in an American teenage drama? Is everyone that much of a stereotype?
Sounds to me like you just haven't gotten to know any potential friends yet.
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (66 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
66 KB, 601x601
>>37062027
>>
Jocks are the superior social class.

I mean, back in HS I didn't really have a clique, so I actually hung out with both the nerds and jocks (but as a result wasn't as heavily into anything).

In any case, the jocks are better socially and mentally adjusted.
>>
>>37062186
90% of current /sp/ wouldn't know about costanza.jpg
>>
>>37062019
You sounded like the man of my dreams until you started with your need to exclaim to the world how much of a red blooded male you are, like talking about how much you hypothetically want to bang some chick will actually make your dick bigger.

Jesus, I'm bisexual and see hot women around me all the time but I don't make a show of it. When women discuss hot males they see it's usually because they're too shy to approach them and giggle amongst themselves rather than to show off via someone else's attractiveness/seeing it as proof that they have the largest ovaries that will draw them to this man like a magnet because she knows she will make prime offspring with him.

There is a middle ground between being a nerd who fears women altogether and being an 'I'm so manly! Rawr!' dickhole
>>
>>37062150
>tfw favorite artists are the kind of people you'd leave in a burning building to save a pig

Kills me every time when I look at interviews, especially Nardwuar vids. Surprised how the most hardcore trap rap niggas are some of the most genuine people in the music industry.
>>
File: 354.jpg (37 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
37 KB, 680x684
>>37062150
I know this feel to well

> tfw music is overrun by arrogant skinnyfat hipsters and SJWs
> tfw people have given me shit at concerts because I'm visibly muscular
> tfw I just want to see my favorite shoegaze band because tfw no gf
>>
I'm a moderate weeb. I read manga at work every break.

I don't care what people think, I look better than any of them anyway.

Stop trying to fit in with the cool people.

Sometimes the best friends are the ones that aren't such fucking tryhards.
Stop trying to fit in
>>
File: robot piana.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
robot piana.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>37062083
26 actually. The distinctions are very real at /uni/.
>>37062100
>CS/CE
I'm doing something where it's part tech related but not 100% so thank god I get to avoid them.
>>37062150
I have a couple of friends one of them is in his final term so I never see him, he's also cucked by his GF. The other is a 6'4' guy but he spends 60 hours a week playing videogames so we don't go drinking out that much.
>>37062184
Britbong. It's very fucking real, I have plenty of people who I hang out with but few I would consider quality friends.
>>37062203
>Jocks are the superior social class.
They really are. I can have great bantz with jocks, and they have stacey tier friends they don't even care about banging because they are so far at the top.
>>37062294
>red blooded male
Not really I just fapped because I was horny. Do I need to be ashamed of this? Nerds are really tistic about their sexuality and end up whiteknighting or being orbiters. Go back to r9k.
>>37062298
wut?
>>
>>37062341
>fit in
If anything I have to 'fit in' with the nerds who get embarrased at the mention of women and have zero banter potential. That's on top of not even lifting.
>>
>>37062402
*dont want to have to fit in
>>
>>37062315
I dropped out of an arts degree. Same shit.

>tfw filled with redditors and sjws
>higher tier are degenerate equivalent to niggers
>tfw just wanted someone to talk about film

>>37062019
Nerds are shit tier for the most part. I know one who is cocky as fuck and my bros mock him a lot. It's like these people forgot their place in society due to muh bullying policies. Jocks are a mixed bag but the ones i know and are friends of are total bros.
>>
>>37062384
>>37062402

>Nerds

Are you still living in the 90s?

Even "nerds" and geeks get pussy these days, m8
>>
>>37062019
Grow up you fucking faggot
>>
>>37062514
Nerd detected
>>
>>37062540
I'm 32

I stopped calling people nerds before I got out of high school. I could probably fuck your mom while your dad watched.
>>
>>37062495
Shut up nerd
>>
>>37062100
>be 18
>go to college, starting out as a CE major
>first day of class
>"hehe, look at this fucking nerd shit"
>weeks pass, take first test
>"57%? Whatever, like I care about this geek stuff anyway"
>"hey anon, do you want some help? I did pretty well with the logic gates par-"
>"HAH! Gay!"
>switch majors to philosophy, now I've got straight As and Bs
Nerds are such losers, am I right /fit/?
>>
>>37062692
Confirmed for having been mocked by low tier azn staceys since middle school
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.