[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i eat fruit while on a cut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 208x135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 208x135
we all know they arent as bad as the refined sugara out there, but at the end of the day its still sugar. Im currently on a cut and i had decided to cut out all sugar too but im craving it like hell.
What do you guys think?
>>
>fructose
>better than refined carbs
Tsk tsk
>>
>>37061966
Dildos in, dildos out; Fruit is good, eat it.
>>
>>37061982
explain why.
>>
>>37062091
Fructose fucks up your body, big time

Google it
>>
>>37062121
Sure, so do refined grains. There has never been a study showing harm caused by fruit. I still think it should be limited to 1 a day maximum. I like a banana preworkout. When I was cutting an apple and a glass of water would hold me over for hours.

>>37061966
>craving sugar
In this case, no. You're addicted to sweet things and need to stop eating them, irregardless of health benefits
>>
I'm interested in this two because I eat mostly fruits and veggies with the goal of losing weight. I'm fat, not fit by any standards but I've lost 20 pounds and have noticed a big change in my body fat. So I wanna say it's working but I'm not sure
>>
>>37061966
IIFYM
>>
>>37061966
A little fruit will not kill you. However if it's just a sweet craving, invest in low calorie yogurts.

If you're cutting, you need to make sure you're getting your macros. Fruit has little to no protein, and therefore is not helping you with your goals.

I keep a couple of the 100 calorie Yoplait Whipped greek yogurts around for when my sweet tooth flairs up.

Even then, I barely touch them. A can of sardines in water is the same 100 calories with far more protein.
>>
>>37061966

Fruit is good for you despite what these retards say. Just don't eat large amounts of them everyday.

Have a fruit salad after a big meal or just salad with some fruit in it.

Fruit is a minor source of fructose.
>>
>>37062775
Garbage advice, do not eat any sweetened low fat poison
>>
>>37061966
it's fine to eat fruit on a cut, make sure it fits your macros.

i dont know what these faggots are sperging on about. fruit has fiber in it, so it doesn't act the same as if you were going to eat 2 cups of granulated sugar
>>
>>37062831
I've cut close to 75 lbs doing this. What's your experience?
>>
>>37061966
Whenever I want ice cream or any kind of cold shitty food for that matter, I'll have an apple that's been sitting in the fridge. It kills the cravings, and I'd rather have ~20g of sugar from an apple than binging on junk.
>>
>>37062888
I could cut lose 75lbs eating only dog shit which is still slightly better for you than low fat added sugar stuff
Surely you don't need to be lectured on how added sugar is bad for you
>>
File: ss (2015-08-07 at 01.02.23).jpg (19 KB, 282x238) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-08-07 at 01.02.23).jpg
19 KB, 282x238
>>37062661
>irregardless
kek
>>
>>37062925
Artificial sweeteners are not sugar. What do you think sucrolose is?

I'm damned near convinced you are trolling at this point.

All of the calories in the product come from Greek yogurt, which we all know is a god-tier casein source, and a fruit blend.

Do I recommend it as a regular part of your diet? No. But the macros are far better on it than a banana for instance. You should be eating enough green leafy vegetables and broccoli tat fiber isn't an issue.

Again, I recommended the sardines as a better snack, but that doesn't satisfy the craving.

Hell, I even said the fruit wouldn't kill you. Just that something with some protein would be a better choice. Fruit is a really easy way to blow your macros on a low calorie diet.
>>
>>37061966
I'm cutting as well. As long as you hit your macros and are eating decently healthy, fruit is fine. Just don't go for a banana if you haven't gotten enough protein. Almost all fruit is straight carbs, but it won't be bad as long as you eat enough protein and stay in your calorie limit
>>
>>37062121
You're retarded. Fruit and fructose are perfectly fine to eat as part of a healthy diet. But you probably read one study where they force fed rats nothing but gallons of fructose daily and then saw a slight increase in liver cancer or some retarded study at some bullshit University. Fuck off you dumb piece of shit. Go join a yahoo answers message board and watch Dr. Oz for more stupid fucking vegan advice like this. I bet you do a juice cleanse to 'detoxify' your colon. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>37063042
>and a fruit blend.
>>
>>37063244
Because the fruit was my point at all. I just said get some protein into it.

>reading comprehension is hard

Fuck. Blend a banana into your protein shake. I always do.
>>
>>37063161

This.

It's hilarious how some people are that misinformed. The same type of idiots that think garbage like herbalife will make them lose weight without exercising.
>>
>>37061966

Maybe I'm just an oldfag but fiber is important; and fruit has a good amount. Just make sure it fits your macros.
>>
Ffs anon sugar won't kill you. People think sugar is the devil because North Americans eat so fucking much of it.

You could have an ice cream cone every day of your damn life and still be healthy, so long as you don't eat any other big sources of sugar. Fruit is important to eat, and you should eat it as part or a balanced diet. Carbohydrates are critical, just as fats and protein are, the only people who say never to eat them are people who have 0 self control to stop from binging every time they eat a hot dog bun.

>>37062831
>memes
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.