[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 260x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 260x180
how do you faggots keep your pits from sweating
>>
If you're not sweating you're not working hard enough.
>>
>>37061938
Like in general
>>
>>37061932
>>37061947
wear antiperspirant when you're not working out
>>
>>37061947
If >>37061994 doesn't work buy some Driclor, smear that shit on your pits and stay dry for a week.
>>
>>37062265
this, although be careful, that shit might irritate your skin and sting like hell
also shave/trim them, this reduces the odour
>>
>>37061932
I used to sweat like a motherfucker, cleaned my diet up and barely sweat anymore. Maybe that's what's causing it for you as well.
>>
Three biggest things helped for me:

Make sure the shirt isn't too tight around pits/arms, allow some airflow.

Trim any hair very short but don't shave it.

Take your time and relax, the second you start getting stressed or rush around/have anxiety, it immediately gets worse.
>>
>>37061938
nice meme
>>
>>37061932
You don't.
>>
File: old spice pure sport.jpg (21 KB, 200x450) Image search: [Google]
old spice pure sport.jpg
21 KB, 200x450
Switch to gel deodorants instead of solid antiperspirants. The insta sweat stains stopped after I switched. No more yellow stains either.

CertainDri helps too but don't use it a lot. You only need to use it a couple times a week for maybe two weeks max then apply every couple of months.
>>
works like a charm m8
>>
>>37065508
Don't follow this idiot's advice. You sweat 10x more on deodorant than you do on deodorant antiperspirant mixes.

>take out the thing that stops sweat will make you sweat less xD

what a fucking retard
>>
Genetics. I don't get a drop of sweat from my pits but gallons from my neck area.

Also it's healthy to sweat. Sweat evaporates to cool your body. If you wipe it off or use deodorant, It's limiting your body from cooling down. So you'll just sweat more.
>>
>>37068675
2nd for genetics. Even on the most demanding of days my pits will stay nice and dry. My lower back turns into the everglades though, which can lead to swamp ass if I'm not careful.
>>
>>37062663
I sweat like a motherfucker :(, can you tell me the diet that help you?
>>
>>37061932
Why does this pic give me strange feeling in my lower stomach?
>>
Sweating is healthy

Antiperspirants clog your pores and can cause issues
>>
>>37061932
Sweat actually doesn't smell like anything
It's the bacteria in your pits' area that make it smell stinky.
You just literally have to keep your body clean and sweating won't be much of a problem, since it's healthy to sweat anyways.
>>
>>37061994
Isn't antiperspirant bad for you?
>>
Miradry procedure where they zap the sweat glands

I have hyperhidrosis, currently saving up for it
>>
Tape
>>
Alum rock crystal changed my life, I used to be the sweatiest guy in my social circle.

But now, well I'm still really sweaty but my pits stay bone dry. No sweat in the pits, bacteria have nothing to eat, so no smell.

Deodorants and anti-pers are a meme, get on that alum rock crystal stop giving your money to big-hygiene. A big rock of alum costs less than $10 and lasts for years.
>>
>>37066807
Like other anons said, be careful with this. Worked well for me and then after a while it started really irritating me to the point of losing skin and bleeding. I guess just don't use it too much. I used it every other day, but that might have been too much.
>>
I find it really hard to trim axilla hair. It just doesn't like to cut - it bends and twists in scissors instead of the blade going through
>>
>>37066832
Don't follow this idiot's advice. I also was using antiperspirants for years and started using deodorants and I sweat way way less than before.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.