[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DYEL cringe thread, Gamespot forums discusses bench press vs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: go for tone.png (95 KB, 1514x662) Image search: [Google]
go for tone.png
95 KB, 1514x662
DYEL cringe thread, Gamespot forums discusses bench press vs. pushups edition
>>
>>37061653
http://www.gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/howcome-i-cant-bench-my-bodyweight-but-i-can-do-20-26370606/
>>
Why are you looking at the game spot forum you joke of a human
>>
File: 1402898091209.jpg (37 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1402898091209.jpg
37 KB, 1000x1000
>30% bodyfat
>tone lifting
>mon visage

by the way, does anyone know the link to that website where some potato-shaped retard does awkward poses and tries to sound inspirational?
>>
>>37061790
Oh I forget that website. It's the same guy who put a photo of his glutes talking about squatting and deadlifts too right?
>>
does anybody know that one really cringey ass channel with that dyel kid that went to a mall and started trying to do bodybuilder poses with his friends?
>>
>>37063131
https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialJeffSeid
>>
>GameSpot forums
>Amazon.com video game forums
Those were the fucking days.
I like 4chan though because it has all o my interests on one site.
>>
holy shit the lies and ignorance in the fitness industry are out of control by now

these days every DYEL cunt is an expert in the small shit that doesn't actually fucking matter to anyone except bodybuilders.

>"no carbs after 7 pm!!"
>"protein shake AFTER workouts XD"
>"three sets of eight :)"

barely anyone knows anything
>>
>>37063364
>these days
it's been like that for decades. when I was lifting back in the 90s the gym was full of DYELs like that.
>>
>>37063416
>when I was lifting back in the 90s
Pic now
>>
>>37063416
i just assumed since people didn't learn from people like mike chang, jeff seid etc that there would be less misinformation in general. but i guess it makes sense, nonsense fitness mags have been around for decades.
>>
>tfw used to post on gamefaqs
>>
>>37063364
>now
pic in op is literally 8 years old
>>
>>37063131
https://www.youtube.com/user/chryzzshredded/videos

KEK
>>
>>37063364
Is three sets of 8 bad?

I usually do 10,8,6
>>
>>37063766
keep in mind most people on /fit/ look like >>37063741

so don't really take anything seriously but the sticky or extremely objective and quantifiable evidence posted by somebody who actually has proven with pictures that they aren't DYEL
>>
>>37063867
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>37063233
Kek

>>37061653
Can't really judge them aince they obviously have no idea what they're talking about
However ot's their fault for not using common sense

>i wonder what that exercise does?
>hm, should i google what it does or invent my own theories about it?

Also,
>online dorums
>>
>>37063994
Fucking broen keyboard
>>
>>37063867
BTFO
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.