[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so difficult to admit that you lift because reasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 512x287
Why is it so difficult to admit that you lift because reasons similar to pic related?

why is it so bastardising to admit you lift for vanity reasons?
>>
I started, cause your gf wanted it
>>
>>37060488
I just wanna dunk on niggas
>>
I lift for strength because I like to be strong. if I lifted for vanity reasons I'd be leaner.
>>
>>37060488
Everyone who doesn't play a sport or have a physical job lifts for vanity baka desu senpai
>>
>>37060592
Are you saying the majority of /fit/ doesnt play sports nor lifts for it? Keyword: majority
>>
It is an often aesthetic-based hobby culture.
Non lifters demonise enjoying the fruits of your hard work because they don't understand any of it.
They just see a man standing in front of a mirror.
They don't see the effort it took to get him there.

Fuck those people.
>>
>>37060488
>Why is it so difficult to admit that you lift because reasons similar to pic related?

Because I don't.

Don't get me wrong I don't care if you want to be aesthetic and shit. I simply lift because I'm an outdoorsy person and have found that when I don't lift I get tired and lethargic all the time but when I lift I feel strong and and actually do things.

I'm not particularly vein and probably wouldn't lift if it didn't make me feel so good and healthy.
>>
File: 133781312.jpg (131 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
133781312.jpg
131 KB, 1024x1024
>I lift to be the best version of myself
>>
>>37060488
Because they'd have to admit they are/were insecure and want the opposite sex to like them like women fret over and we all know any trait that makes you comparable to a woman is trash, right?
>>
>>37060705
*tips StatTrakā„¢ fedora*
>>
>>37060488
started lifting a month ago (fucking around in the gym when i was a teen doesnt count)
my ultimate goal is repping 1/2/3/4 with ease
and i wanna start training martial arts again
>>
>>37060488
Because actually saying the reason makes you sound like an insecure, womanly faggot.
>>
>>37060741
/fit/ is a gossip board, dont think you're above it. You lack self-awareness.
>>
> I was already aesthetic before I started lifting
>>
>>37060649
This. If I spend too long inside then I get really tired and apathetic, nothing makes me happy and I'm too bored to find something interesting to do. I go out and exercise and then I'm happy again.
>>
>>37060553
Ur mom likew big guys desu
>>
just because thats the true reason doesnt mean we cant struve for something greater, and change our inner thought process on the matter
>>
I used to lift because its the closest thing I can get to leveling up in real life. Now i just maintain because I know I'll hate myself if I don't
>>
>>37060488
I'm literally skeleton mode like the middle picture. Did he become at least big without roids? Not his end form but just big.
>>
>>37060488
Did he have jaw surgery?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.