[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>skinny, 60kg >short guy, 1.70m >no muscle at all >been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: current mood.jpg (46 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
current mood.jpg
46 KB, 540x438
>skinny, 60kg
>short guy, 1.70m
>no muscle at all
>been told that I would look great if I was more "tonned"
>"maybe I'll try exercising"
>remember "when will manlets ever learn?" and "Why do they even try?"

nah, it's absolutely pointless

if I have no health issues why should I exercise? I'm never going to become attractive anyway
Serious question, I need some motivation
>>
>>37060258
Why are you here?
>>
>Getting upset over things you can't ever change

Stop it
>>
>>37060258
Motivation comes from within man, you have to find it yourself. Or fat hate threads, but that's not your problem
>>
just do it.
let your inner samurai come out.
>>
>>37060258
Same height as you bro,
Don't uderestimate manlet gains..shits sick
Lifting for about a year, now I'm considered 'the strong one' amongst my friends, feels good man
>>
>>37060258
>gains are better for manlets

>manlet with gains is better than dyel manlet

>enjoyment at bettering yourself
>>
>>37060258
>letting memes stop you
I became depressed before I gave up, and now I hate myself more for it
Memes are not a reason to give up faggot
>>
No one is serious about the manlet memes, they're funny and a cheap laugh but in real life your height matters only to the shittiest tier of people which you anyways shouldn't be with. Just stop bitching and make your life better.
>>
Why are there so many pathetic people on 4chan
>>
>>37060258
>letting /fit/ get to you

You know, I read a quote the other day:
"People who feel like life is always cheating them are always right".

That applies to you. If you think you're getting raped by life, then you've given up and life will rape you. End of story
>>
File: 1462298773736.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462298773736.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
>>37060258
stop making excuses you stupid little bitch

>hurr I will never become a billionaire so why even work, now everyone please pity me

you are just lazy obnoxious human trash who is desperate for excuses to not even try

there are many people I know who were dealt terrible cards in life and yet they did not make any excuses, they did not let their circumstances discourage them. and they managed to turn their lives around and achieve much much more than all those whiny shits who had much better luck

kill yourself. I hate people like you
>>
>>37060648
Agreed, fking /r9k/ users
>>
>>37060258
literally me 5 years ago
>>
>>37060258

Same height as you. Stop being a little bitch. I've never had problems with girls or anything height related.

Being disadvantaged as a manlet is a fucking meme bro. There's 5ft 3 bald guys banging models and shit because they're MEN. Strong men with confidence and charisma. Get off your fucking computer, sell your playstation and get gym membership. And if you're too shy to go out and work out in a gym, go to a fucking park and climb trees or slowly start building a home gym.

Hey, here's an added benefit to being a manlet. 1 years worth of work we do and we look as good as a 6ft male who's put in 2 years of work. We look so much bigger, fuller and tighter as manlets in a much shorter period of time.
>>
>>37060258
>Motivation
What are you a fag?
>>
>>37060258
EAT LIFT SLEEEEEEEP
>>
>>37060258
Same height as you, can confirm the fast gains :)
I even started getting compliments from girls like 5 weeks after starting to lift.
> you got nice legs
> Your chest is much fuller anon
Just get of your ass and do it, you wont regret it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.