[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm done being fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: Snapchat-245791635101466803-1.jpg (175 KB, 675x1891) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-245791635101466803-1.jpg
175 KB, 675x1891
6'8" 2 years lifting as a fatty, dropped from 399 to 388 but stalling. Motivate me or give me cool tips so I can make it as a huge man.
>>
>>37059814
SOLID
O
L
I
D

Dude, seriously, just recomp and get into strongman
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-06-04-52-20.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-06-04-52-20.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>37059814
Been pretty disgusted with myself for a while, but I am too content with disgusting self-confident mediocrity to try very hard and Idk how to fix that. Maybe I need more sleep
>>
>>37059814
Read the damn sticky my dude
>>
>>37059835
I don't think recomping is the answer, my lean mass is already very high and Im tired of being embarrassed to fuck with the lights on

But thx for the motivation
>>
>>37059844
I know how to cut I'm mostly just looking for motivation cuz I'm in a rut

I need random strangers on the internet to yell at me
>>
>>37059849
Broheim, just get on some low-carb shit, and maintain for the most part, your size is good.
>>
>>37059868
Yeah, I was trying to do a really technical meal planning thing with macro %s but I cant maintain it with the unmeasured foods i often eat outside my home at my gfs etc

Thinking of making oats my only grain and replacing lots of carbs with almonds and pumpkin seeds
>>
>>37059814
weight loss is all about calories in and out.

If you're stalling it means you need to put the fork down.
>>
>>37059889
Yeah truu
And train more cardio

Trust me I know the thermodynamics, I just cant maintain the discipline well and was more looking for mental tricks and mindsets to use
>>
>>37059814
Within two years you could be down to maybe 200-250 while being massive.
Just lift regularly and count your calories and macros.
>>
PPL and iifym.

You'll look great in a couple of years.
>>
388 and stalling, i got a great tip for you. listen carefully.
DONT EAT 7000CALORIES A DAY
>>
>>37059889
quit that bullshit, you fucking uneducated broscience-dipshit.
calories in calories out fucks up peoples metabolism long term, you cunt.
>>
Drink coffee. Eat high protein low carb. Seriously I don't even feel hunger if I just eat that way.

Also try intermittent fasting .
>>
Look here you fucking bitch, cut that fat off because you fucking can. Stop being a faggot. Get a crockpot, slow cooker, whatever the backwoods fucks you live around call it, and put shit in it (pic related fuckface( oh wait, there is no pic because you need to stop being a pussy and get shit done yourself, I'm not your momma you fat baby)) and at the end of the day you have the best goddamn food you've tasted in a long time. Store the extra and eat it the next day bitch.

Then after you get your stupid fucking diet in order, go to the gym and do more in less time or get on the fucking stationary bike right after a workout. Two miles takes maximum 10 minutes even for the lardest of lardasses. Do two as fast as you can and then do it faster the next time, it's not as complicated as the general faggot public make it out to be

Fucking faggot
>>
>>37059855
Motivation is not what you want. Discipline gets you to your goals
>>
>6"8

holy fuck

>in 2 years lost 11 pounds

what?
>>
> 6'8" at 388lbs

kek, I can't find any BMI chart that even goes that far, but I think that'd put you in the "extreme obesity" category
>>
how can you even get fat at 6'8"???

you literally have to eat a cow a day

some people really have no self control holy shit
>>
>>37059814
post image without sucked-in stomach
>>
File: My advice for fatty mcdonut.jpg (234 KB, 1201x482) Image search: [Google]
My advice for fatty mcdonut.jpg
234 KB, 1201x482
As always pic related.

Besides that get a kitchen scale, look for a good website with a calories and macros calculator and start counting everything you eat and writing that into an excel sheet. This makes you aware for what you eat. Calculate your daily energy need and cut with between 500 and 700 less calories, enough protein and ... read the fucking sticky. I'm a recovering fatty myself and I know /fit/ is hostile to newbies but then there is google and your brain. Use them first, then start asking the questions that remain.

You will make it, if you work hard!
>>
Bro you're basically a mother fucking bear. Your body burns more calories naturally in a day than most tumblerinas eat after reading their fat acceptance blogs. The likelihood of you ever finding someone you couldn't throw around is extremely low. People laughing at manlets feel like manlets around you. If you go hit the fucking gym hard as fuck and track your food you'll literally look like Zeus reincarnated. Mother fuckers on this board talk about leaving humanity behind when they go ottermode weighing 145 at 12 inches shorter than you, and you could literally look like a fucking statue of a greek god towering above everyone. You've already got the hard part done, you already have the weight and muscle, just drop the fat off bro.

You're gonna make it bro. Don't you fucking stop here.
>>
>>37060754
LBM is allegedly close to 300
>>37060913 haha das it mane thx

>>37060963
No i didnt start cutting till like a month ago lmao

>>37061102
Thank you stranger I will do it for people like you
>>
>>37061065
I actually have a kitchen scale, thanks dude
>>
>>37059855
Prove to me that you are not a lazy pig by losing that extra weight.

No more alcohol, no more snacks, try to eat smaller meals, no fat coffee milk in your coffee
>>
>>37061102

I agree with this dude,you've got the potential to be the ultimate alpha male,you'll tower above everyone even 6'4" Chad mofos who think they're gods.Every fucking chick will be on your dick even if you're a fuckin 4/10

You'll become an enhanced version of the already godlike Brock O'Hurn ( 6'7" )
>>
If you want motivation read about all of the health problems that come with being a fat fuck. Combine that with your height and you're in for an early death. If that doesn't motivate you then you deserve the death that comes with your lifestyle.
>>
>>37061015
You're talking about self control, but can you imagine how different it would be to be 6 fucking 8? Metabolism at that point is totally different
>>
>>37059814
>6'8''
jesus christ, you really are a big guy, not only for me but for majority of people
you propably could cut on less calories than I would bulk on
>>
File: uuu.gif (640 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
uuu.gif
640 KB, 200x150
>>37061677
on more*
>>
>>37061010
>using BMI
I mean you're still overweight clearly but you're not even close to like gross NEET overweight
>>
>>37059814
No idea dude, 6'6 260 here, dropped from 320
I did SS until 3+ pl squat but had to stop

I think either doing some heavy split + deficit would work

I tried cutting on SS but it was mentally draining, I could only train and sleep
>>
>>37061677
>for you
>>
>>37059814
You have inherent superhuman potential, remember it.

Dont start doing power"i'm a fatass but at least I can lift extra heavy things"lifting.
>>
>>37059912
You need to get over the mindset of being a "temporary thing you're trying out". You need to decide it's your new life. You may not see results for weeks. FUCKING DO IT ANYHOW. People not noticing, including yourself? FUCKING DO IT ANYHOW.

You seem to be around the age where this shit isn't going to get any easier. I'm over 40 and 1 year ago I was always achy, sore, and tired 99% of the time. I eat better and hit the gym 3-4 times a week for 2+ hours each visit... and I'm feeling much better, and in turn, that helps the mental state considerably. DO IT ANON.
>>
>>37062015
started where you were, am lean and starting to look somewhat muscular now

just keep going, and you will be rewarded withhin a year or two, not just with aesthetics but also improved penis length & sex drive, more energy, better skin, ...
>>
I was 392lbs @ 6'4.
https://content.tigerfitness.com/transformation-tyler-fleming/
I'm 198lbs now OP. You have much more muscle than I had starting. That should be enough to keep you wanting to see what those 2 years of lifting have done for you under your fat.

Find what's making you fat. Is it an emotional attachment to food? Laziness? Find a diet you can maintain and be consistent with. Continue lifting. Let time and consistency do it's thing and reap the benefits like me.

Good luck sir
>>
>>37059814
6'3 380
Are you me OP?
>>
>>37059814

due to your length and size, 3 tips

> 1.) Do Keto, fuck believing the meme hype
> 2.) Max OT training
> 3.) Train calves 5x a week
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-06-14-16-21.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-06-14-16-21.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>37061677
>>37061270
>>37061326
>>37061349
Getting a lot more support than expected, thanks all. Heres a bonus pic of me in a door

Regarding calorie counting, it's hard for me to calculate LBM for an accurate rating but I THINK I'm about 22% +/-2 according to some calipers I bought

On Scoobs website that puts meat about 4500 cals for a 20% cut, does that seem possible?
>>37064719 idk about true keto but im down to cut a lot of carbs. Pre cut was at like 600g a day
>>
>>37064624
Absolutely sickening progress dude

Tbh it's probably chronic sleep deprivation making me lose willpower etc

Trying to force reset my rhythm rn
>>
>>37061780
I was like that originally but my bro got into lifting too now and I decided to join him bodybuilding
>>37063333
FUCKIN QUADS
I'm 22 btw, and thx
>>
File: 20160409_131213.jpg (446 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160409_131213.jpg
446 KB, 3264x1836
>>37064998
Nigga you "a big guy" and I'm 6'4 290. I wouldn't recommend keto because it's too hard to maintain and not feel hungry all the fuckin time. Seriously though, you could be like Hafthor. Just make sure you are eating enough brotein (which for you is something like 300gs a day) everyday and lots of green vegetables. They are low cal and filling. Lay off the bread, unless its whole grain or sprouted, and try to focus your carbs on rice and potatoes. Also you said something about almonds and pumpkin seeds but nuts and seeds can be very calorie dense. I prefer sunflowers seeds because you have to work for it and it keeps your mind occupied even if you feel hungry. Myfitnesspal has been amazing for me as well.

Pic is me about 2 months ago.
>>
to be honest I would still let you pound my boipussy from that picture if you have a big dick. I imagine all that weight and size pressed against me would feel good
>>
>>37059814

>2 years
>11 pounds

Wew lad
>>
>>37059814
Dude you could be a fucking beast, built fat as fuck. Drop some weight just so you're healthier and don't die at 40, and I bet your lifts are already pretty good. You could be a really sexy bear.
>>
>>37064998
At your height, you probably don't want to trust TDEE calculators... Buy a bodyfat caliper, a foodscale, a scale and a measuring tape, then:

- measure waist circumference every day
- measure bodyfat % every day
- measure weight every day
- count all your calories, every single last one, no exceptions

for two-four weeks. Try to eat the same amount of calories each day. You can start with what the TDEE calculator gave you, or you can just keep eating as much as you're eating right now, or maybe 500 calories less than that, or so.

The weight/fat/circumference gain/loss after two-four weeks will tell you what your true TDEE is.
>>
>>37059814
Damn son you look like me. I'm around the same height and weight (went from over 450 to 335 then creeped back up to 400 last year due to bad habits and poor stress management). Basically all a guy or size needs to do is limit to two heaping plates of food a day to drop a 2lbs+ a week. You just have to be consistent and ignore feeling hungry despite eaying more than most grown men. Your body is going to crave enough to be at your peak weight, but it isn't the boss of you. Finding blocks of time where people won't give you shit for not eating is good too. Something like not eating before bed or at work will allow you to cut back without social pressure. At 6'8" your body will burn around a pound for each day's worth of fasting, so diet is really the simplest front for weightloss.
>>
>>37064998
Ok 6'8" is stretching it. That'd be scraping the top of the doorway. Still a really big guy though
>>
>>37065431
Started cutting a month ago
>>
>>37065561
Whar formula do I use to relate those measuremenrs
>>
>>37065773
Standing a foor or two outside the door
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.