[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I told my gf that I fucked couple of whores before our relationship.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (22 KB, 456x384) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22 KB, 456x384
I told my gf that I fucked couple of whores before our relationship. She was kinda mad first, or more like disgusted. After we fuck couple of times, she told me that she got horny about thinking me fucking those hot whores. is s-she c-uck fit??
Also how much dl
>>
335 by 5 reps. having trouble working on my grip. just can't seem to do it without a mixed grip. at 315, I can do a regular grip, but I want to go heavier.

all woman are cucks. be the alpha male. be the man that many woman want, therefore, making you more attractive.
>>
also, consider reading r/redpill.
>>
>>37057226
Women are hypergamous by nature and want what other women have, so no
If she asks you to fuck other girls while she watches and gets off then the will be a cuck
>>
Fucking other women is literally the most attractive thing to women. They are jealous whores.
>>
>fucking gf
>she is coming
>says "fuck ur so hot"
>after post sex debriefing she said she was thinking about all the girls I've made cum and how it made her cum hard
>tells me I'm not allowed to fuck any more girls now tho
>?????
>>
>>37057312
What's the whole big deal around that? I've been there once and I only see wannabe pick up artists. Do ey actually offer any good advice?
>>
Eh. Gril here

Promiscuity in guys isn't a turn on, persay

But honestly, when I first met my husband, what interested me in him was the way girls who had fucked him talked about him

He was the rare 19 yo guy who was responsible and respectful. He insisted on safe sex, just wanted to fuck and have a good time, and could be friendly and chill afterwards. He didn't pressure anybody into commitments.

Women have a high sex drive at that age, too, and want to experiment. But it was difficult, because a lot of the men our age were just clueless.

They would either pressure you constantly to have sex, but were idiots about potential consequences. Everybody knew which guys just wanted to get girls drunk at parties, hammer them without a condom, and leave them pregnant and with the clap. I avoided those guys like the plague.

Other guys treated every girl like a potential soul/life mate, put on the heavy charm and the chivalry and the m'ladys, but didn't seem to have the emotional maturity to keep a goldfish let alone maintain a relationship.

I didn't want to deal with that, either. I just wanted to make out with somebody who I could still be friends with the next day. So when I heard that this guy was the preferred booty call/hookup for some of my friends I was like hmmm. How can I get in on this arrangement?

So I showed up at his dorm room one night and asked if we could have that arrangement. And he said "cool"

And then we stayed friends for years, hiking, playing D&D together, watching movies, just having a good time with our social circle.

Then one day we figured out how much we loved each other and it just kinda clicked into place.

He was always my only one. At some point he got tired of dating and I became his only partner, too.

Been monogamous and happily married for 16 years now.
>>
>>37057440
here's the best advice

> stop acting like the girls you see every day are the cream of the crop...go to a different city and you'll see better girls hell go to a different gym and you'll see hotter girls

>don't be afraid of girls...they shit wipe their ass, get sick, and actually suck on that tube you piss out of so why are you afraid to talk to them?

>if you make money you'll get pussy

>if you make money and have decent aesthetics you'll get pussy

>no one gives a shit about you or what you're doing so stop acting like everyone is staring at you if you are nervous to talk to a girl

>no one will remember you if you're gone for a full week
>>
>>37057627
>playing D&D together
are you living in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

by any chance?
>>
File: 1.jpg (8 KB, 206x205) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8 KB, 206x205
>>37057401
That would be nice. Should I ask for it or would it be rude ?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.