[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>itt autistic /fit/ things you do I practice my squatting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 17
File: how_it_feels_to_chew_5_gum.webm (966 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
how_it_feels_to_chew_5_gum.webm
966 KB, 480x270
>itt autistic /fit/ things you do

I practice my squatting and and rdl form in the shower.
>>
File: 1460693065577.jpg (20 KB, 583x616) Image search: [Google]
1460693065577.jpg
20 KB, 583x616
>>37056771
I also do this. I'm unironically an aspie and do a million of useless rituals and sequences of actions for no reason except my peace of mind. Life is tough.

>I have a set of carbon steel knives that I like a lot. But I have to clean dry and oil them every time I use because I get startled by the thought of rust in them
>I take three shoes to the gym with me, a running one, a flat soled one and a romaleo. people stare at me at the locker
>I do not have a car, only a motorbike and I fear the rain so every time that's raining I miss college
>when I was a child I would not eat celery because of taste and smell. my grandmother forced me to eat a whole celery bag because "real men eat everything" until today I am traumatized and can't stand even the smell of the thing
>when my father went abroad I started using two watches one with time here and one with the Italian one. people at high school made fun of me. took me years to understand why
>>
>>37056771
Are you me. I also practice bench, ohp, and sumo form in addition
>>
File: 1460564459312.gif (649 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1460564459312.gif
649 KB, 400x300
>>37056771
I like firm broccoli so I can pretend its a tree and I am a giant.

I talk to myself, like a lot and not just in my head. When I'm home alone or walking somewhere by myself I have full on arguments with imaginary people, Imagine the kind of shitty dialog you hear in Anime from the 90s complete with sound effects.

I like to "play pretend", Like when my muscles are sore, I lie in bed and imagine that I am a superhero who just got the shit kicked out of him or when I'm jogging, I imagine that I'm in a spy movie and I need to chase after an imaginary enemy.

I am 25 years old
>>
>>37056909
I think you have autism, not like internet autism, like actual Aspergers
>>
>>37059908
Yeah it's pretty evident from the way he writes. He seems sincerely unable to comprehend social cues. Also the fact that he fears the rain is pretty goddamn weird.
>>37056909
Get help, man. There are therapists that can help you.
>>
File: 19323128-mmmain.jpg (40 KB, 620x419) Image search: [Google]
19323128-mmmain.jpg
40 KB, 620x419
>>37056909
Anon it's delicious...
>>
>have two different bulking meals I switch every week
>need to eat at the same time everyday or I feel sickly
>since I always eat the same food I often get sick when I eat something different
>train at home because gyms are too loud, used to go with ear plugs but I felt it was dangerous
>always walk one step behind running, sunlight hurts my eyes even with shades

I could go one but you get the idea. Diagnosed ASD is suffering. At least I'm a nice ottermode now, still probably never gonna have a gf though
>>
>>37056771
Also do that shit and
>Everytime I go take a piss/shit I take off my shirt and mire myself before sitting down on the toilet
>>
>>37060321
shitting nude is the greatest feeling
>>
>>37056771
I shadow box whenever no one is looking. Anywhere, anytime. In grocery stores. In public restrooms. I'll sneak in a few swings on the dance floor. Bobbin' and weavin', jukin' and jivin',

Song related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-XwaClm3MQ
>>
>>37056909
>my grandmother forced me to eat a whole celery bag because "real men eat everything"
based grandma
>>
>>37060339
what is someone is looking though?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 310x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 310x270
>>37056909
But celery is a 7/10 food
>>
>>37060339
>song related
>not GZA - Shadowboxin'
>YOUR SONG EVEN HAD A RAP FEATURE

you're a complete fucking failure to us anon
>>
>>37060383
celery makes your cum whiter
>>
>>37060382
If I catch them, I give a smile and a shrug. I'm not insecure. I just know it's not normal behavior.
>>
>>37060396
I hate hip hop. I'm a 40 year old metalhead. The only reason I accept a cover of Mama Said Knock You Out, is because it's done by the only semi-popular band in years to sound anything like Pantera. (I said popular. otherwise I'd include HELLYEAH)
>>
>Wiggle violently under the bar before squat so the bar "grinds" into place on traps. I get some stares from this
>Pull sumo but sometimes just stand with sumo stance for 1 mintue before I actually reach down and pull.
>Do heavy bridging for big arch on bench press. Thank you izzy
>take long ass breaks. Takes me 40 minutes to bench 4x6 plus some paused sets including warm up. People also stare sometimes because I use bands on the bench so I won't slide and lose tightness
>I sometimes let people take off some plates on my bar during squats and pretend that I didn't see it before saying something.
>I sometimes hook grip during faps
>>
>>37060423
You're 40 years old and you still define yourself by what music you listen to?

That's pretty sad
>>
>>37060461
>I sometimes let people take off some plates on my bar during squats and pretend that I didn't see it before saying something.
People actually does this? Murica?
>>
>if I have an appointment or anywhere I need to be not matter how unimportant I cringe and cant stop thinking about it
Then I do it and it's not usually that bad

>I am obsessive with anything new I do. For instance I started foam rolling and went unil I bruised my leg doing it

>I am so avoidant of people that instead of going and taking a shower so I can go eat I wait until my platoon has likely already gone back to their rooms

>a good time on a Friday night is being alone and playing factorio
>>
>>37060483
It works for me. I actually listen to all kinds of music. Just can't stand rap/hip hop. It seems talentless.

I call myself a metalhead because metal shows are the only concerts I actually pay to see. I have broadway soundtracks in my rotation. Some old country. I even listen to some heavier metal/rap hybrid shit like Tech N9ne. I do a shitload of punk music.

We all have shit we don't care for. Sorry I don't dig your recommendation.
>>
>>37060511
it's ok, you're old as shit and you'll be dead for 30 years by the time we get old.
>>
>>37059983
you ever ridden a motorbike in the cold rain? It fucking sucks
>>
>>37060545
Hope not. My dad's in his mid 80's. I think I have a pretty good chance genetically to go another 50.
>>
>>37056771
>Take 20+ small steps for that perfect foot placement before almost every lift
>go to they gym after 11pm
>shower at home
>watch videos i take of myself lifting religiously form checking
>weighed mayonnaise for accuracy
>>
File: 1399215125915.jpg (19 KB, 351x368) Image search: [Google]
1399215125915.jpg
19 KB, 351x368
I got in the habit of keeping a diary a few years ago but my writing is shit so I do it verbally on my tablet with a voice recorder.

At first it was once a week or so, it's slowly escalated to the point I do it almost every day for 30 minutes. I literally sit in a room by myself and talk to a tablet for 3 and a half hours a week. It's fit related because I often talk about my training and my diet.
>>
>Talk to myself, sometimes don't realise I'm doing it
>Practice deadlift form in my room
>Don't like having earphones when I lift
>Mire in the mirror after I get out of the shower
>>
>when im feeling really down I have an imaginary friend that I talk to who is a wise old wizard. I know he is just a projection of my mind but I have him guide me in deep breathing exercises and he gives me life advice

I think /x/ calls it having a tula

I'm 26 btw
>>
>>37060584
What speech to text software do you use? Is it any good?
>>
>>37060591
>tfw no wise tula bro
>>
>>37060599
no I just record memos, don't convert it to text. If I have a recording that I think is somewhat important, I have a realisation, an important event happened etc etc, I name it differently so it stands out and I can go back and listen to it. I almost never do, the tablet has just become "someone" to talk to that won't judge me at this point. Genuinely helped me a lot though, seen great improvements in all areas of my life since I started doing it.
>>
>>37060591
I do the exact same thing but instead of a wizard its an embodiment of my "potential" so whenever I fuck up I imagine a slim, well dressed version of myself yelling at me.
>>
>can't stand eating most food, drink 2000 calories a day via 2 big shakes
>have the exact same food every single day
>2 p&j sandwiches, 1 tin of beans without failure
>>
>>37060621
I need to start doing this, sounds fantastic.
>>
>>37060496
Denmark.
>>
>>37060584
Keeping memoirs was common among the great men of history. It's only recently that it's become perceived as weird. Just don't blog it, and you're fine.
>>
>>37056771
The fuck is up with that vid
>>
>>37060651
wouldn't even dream of sharing it, since starting those memoirs basically tell the story of me recovering my mental health and changing from a 260 pound loser to what I am today. It's a very personal journey
>>
I have OCD. I'm medicated and have gone through therapy, and have managed to get over most behaviours that are disruptive to my life.
One behaviour I carry on, however, that's a bit /fit/ related, is that I stand up quickly from the toilet like a squat after I shit, then sit down into a squat and stand up again, twice more, very quickly, before I wipe my ass.
>>
>>37056771
whenever I am down or low energy I look in the mirror and mire myself, remind myself how far I got and to not quit now
>>
>>37060321
Costanza
>>
>>37060671

I'm starting to do the same except when I take a shower. One day I looked in the mirror and realized I am attractive as fuck
>>
>>37060584
Please post some
>>
>>37056771
lol
>>
File: hedgehoghat.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
hedgehoghat.gif
2 MB, 400x267
>>37060786
no
>>
>>37059908
You blind fuck, OP already disclaimed this in the first paragraph
>>
File: 1462541693813.jpg (116 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1462541693813.jpg
116 KB, 670x503
When I think of something in my head ,I tighten up and do gestures on the air while cringing
Like,when I think of something embarassing,I do an thumbs up towards nothing
>>
File: 1462281456808.jpg (45 KB, 470x459) Image search: [Google]
1462281456808.jpg
45 KB, 470x459
I get so deep into social interactions that happen in my head that sometimes my body acts them out without me even realizing it

It's lead to some questioning my mental stability
>>
>>37061732
Relieved. I thought I was the only one
>>
>>37061732
god damn me too
I even start fights with the air
>>
>>37056771
I like to watch people's form in-between my working sets. The amount of guys who have raised an eyebrow at me for checking their ass while they squat the whole place probably thinks I'm a homo.
>>
I pee in my hand when I'm in the shower and I clean my face with it
No skin products give me those results
it's the best
also I let it fall in my feet for when I get athlete's foot
>>
>>37056909
What the fuck does celery smell like?
Also, carbon steel knives probably look really cool, so fuck having rust on them. It's normal to take care of your things, especially things you appreciate.
>>
>>37059894
Good stuff.

I do these things too excepct the Broccoli one, gotta try this.

I also constantly argue with myself and explain everything to me, while one side is the smart one and one side the dumb one or one side the good and one side the bad.

Autism is so fun to have, I pity all the normies who can't experience great stuff like that.
>>
>>37060584
I want to hear these so bad...
>>
>>37061979
I'd piss myself laughing listening to some autist whispering about his SS workout and spaghetti falling out of his pockets 24/7
>>
File: 1460955522622.jpg (1004 KB, 3741x2490) Image search: [Google]
1460955522622.jpg
1004 KB, 3741x2490
I don't know why but if I go to sleep while feeling a little bit down I'm awaken in the morning full of self hatred, but not in a bad way in a emotionless way. Also the voice of my thoughts is always angry, I'm not a schizo the voice I hear is very similar to the voice in max Payne's head when he is thrown into the river.
>WAKE UP
>why the fuck are you sad.?
> oh for fucks sake pull yourself together
>you are better than this
Then I forget about it when I get out of the shower, the weird thing is that this only happens when I fail on a PR. Also when I look at someone I enjoy staring into their eyes like I can see their soul, chicks dig that My bros think I'm gonna start a fight.
>>
>>37061979
>>37060786

It's just a diary, not very interesting stuff when listening to a day or two. What is interesting is listening to ones from years ago and comparing them to where I am now. At the time I started I was 22, 100 pounds overweight, socially anxious around almost everyone, had only had sex once in my life, smoked weed every day etc etc. Now I'm fit, lean, had a few girlfriends, make friends easily and just got accepted to study dietetics at a decent uni. The transformation is fantastic when comparing old recordings to today, even the way I speak has improved one hundred percent. Keeping a diary and having a way to talk about what I was going through, what I was planning to do, what was working and not working for me etc has been a massive help in getting my life together.
>>37062135
>laughing at someone who's making it
you'll never make it
>>
File: Velen ending.jpg (48 KB, 460x350) Image search: [Google]
Velen ending.jpg
48 KB, 460x350
>met a nice girl
>imagine future dates, cuddling, marrying and having a happy life wth her
>>
>>37062285
>meet a nice girl
>have a good interaction
>lots of laughing, playful flirting
>holyshitthisisgoingwell
>leave without asking for a number
>go home and jerk off while thinking about eating her asshole

every time, the curse of being a coward
>>
>>37062319
it's a curse of not being a normally thinking human with a good hierarchy of values
you'd rather jerk off and shitpost than make an effort
>>
I constantly have what I guess you could call a "story" floating around in my head in which I am the protangonist. Sometimes the story changes, like if I just watched star wars ill be a jedi, if I just watched dbz I'm a saiyan, sometimes it will be a mix of various powers. It is usually a patchwork of different things I have watched read or played. The antagonists are all people that I hate, the main ones are girls that have rejected me. My friends in the story are variable, but there is always a second main character who is a qt female with similar powers to me that I would end up with at the end of the story if I ever reached the end. I usually just get hung up on one or two big fights that I imagine whenever a really good song is playing or I'm running. Because of how often the stories change I never have a continuous thing, just several events that would happen in it. When I'm falling asleep, I imagine that one of the big fights just ended, I saved the qt3.14, and she is tending to my wounds or something.

I have friends and act pretty normal and funny in social situations. When you talk to your seemingly normie friends, keep in mind that any of them could be this level of fucked up in the head.
>>
>>37056909
>>37060046
>>37060383
>>37060346

There's actually a good amount of evidence showing that the dislike of some foods may be genetic. So if you have the gene in your DNA your body will abhor and hate the taste, smell and everything else. Thus if quite common with cilantro, but there are quite a few people who hate celery too.

For these people the smell is not the usual smell that we feel but actually bedbug odor and this make them gag. Look it up. I don't know how I could live without celery and cilantro. What would I put in my mirepoix?
>>
>>37062508
you have a point but I can't say I prefer it, I always kick myself after, I'm just a legit coward.

If you want to get deeply into it, I was never shown any love or affection from my parents growing up, was rejected left and right by girls in my teens because I was fat, so the fear of rejection is still huge for me. I've made progress for sure, I used to not even be able to talk to people in the fear of them not liking me, now I'm fine with almost all social interaction, it's just that final moment of "are we gonna take this beyond being friendly to one another or not?" that I still have problems with. That said I've overcome it a few times and even managed to get a gf last year, so all hope isn't lost, just need to work on it more.
>>
>>37060600
>>37060591
Tulpa. Its basically self induced multiple personality disorder. 99% of people on /x/ are doing it to make themselves a perfect pony girlfriend they can imaginary fuck
>>
My girlfriend and I always squeeze each other.

Like, violently, in a way.

Don't know why. I'll wrap my entire hand over her face, arm, leg, neck, stomach, etc. and I will squeeze as hard as I can.

She does the same to me.

We're autistic
>>
File: dennis.jpg (902 KB, 1300x1733) Image search: [Google]
dennis.jpg
902 KB, 1300x1733
"Playing" Dragon Ball Z at recess when I was a kid, with my two other friends.
Basically running around, "charging up", having beam battles, etc etc etc. Me and my buddies were kind of late bloomers in the sense that while most of our peers were getting into sports, we were still into anime like Pokemon and DBZ; probably because all 3 of us had absentee fathers, my parents were divorced, one of my friends had a father who was high up in government, and the other had an abusive alcoholic father, but I digress.

So we watched DBZ religiously, talked about it every waking moment at school, and would constantly mimic the characters since all 3 of us seemed to lack strong male role models. The edgiest of my friends acted like Vegeta all the fucking time, he even tried to speak like him, looking back on it, we were a pretty cringy trio.

Anyways, one day we got a new seating arrangement, I was seated beside one of the "popular girls" (we were in grade 7 at the time). So I figured, what better way to impress her than show off my Ki? Yeah. a real Rico Suave. So during a small break in class, I form my hands into a ball, and I start "gathering Ki".

Literally holding my breath and tightening all the muscles in my body while making an "orb of energy". For the most part she was ignoring me, but she couldn't ignore me much longer, because as we have all learned from DBZ, the best way to take your Ki to the next level is to start yelling.

So now I'm sitting in my desk, making a low hum as I get ready to REALLY take it to the next level, my face probably red from Valsalva (I also get a huge vein that pops out on my neck and forehead when I hold my breath) and Kelly (the qt girl beside me) turns around and asks "What are you doing?!".

>I'M MAKING AN ENERGY BALL FOR YOU

Of course the entire class, already aware of how autistic I am just starts laughing at me. Kelly gets thoroughly embarrassed and runs to the bathroom, while I stand there in an autistic haze of triumph.
>>
>>37062675
>my girlfriend and I
fuck off normie faggot you don't belong here
>>
File: 1461405957914.png (318 KB, 449x425) Image search: [Google]
1461405957914.png
318 KB, 449x425
>I have left my workout log book in the gym today.
>the other half of this book is my dream journal.
>I can never go back.
>>
>>37060339
Dude I also do this everywhere, anytime
>>
>>37062928
it could be worse, one of my mates went through a phase where he was super interested in serial killers. I find them really interesting myself but he was fascinated with them. He had a notebook where he wrote about them, about their kills, their upbringing, the way they lived their lives etc. He left it in a restaurant and called them a couple of days later

>hi, I left a notebook in your restaurant the other day, do you have it
massive moment of silence followed by a really excited
>yeah! can you come in and get it today?!
he never went to get it back
>>
>go out with girl for a month
>everything going great
>say some weird shit as a joke that makes her think I'm in love with her or something
>scare her off

My luck. Man I need to get laid.
>>
>>37059894
The only way my parents could get me to eat broccoli when I was a kid was to pretend they are trees and I'm a herbivorous giant. I still do that shit to this day and now broccoli is one of my favorite veggies. You're not alone anon
>>
>>37063884
Yeah. Mine did that too. I think I've more or less grown out of it, but every once in awhile, when my nephew is around, I play the hungry giant.
>>
>>37063172
Maybe she left because you spent an entire month not making a move?
How long do you usually take to seal the deal?
>>
File: 1452493582427.jpg (97 KB, 439x457) Image search: [Google]
1452493582427.jpg
97 KB, 439x457
I find my own armpit smell attractive. I'll sneak a whiff when no one is looking, may think the pheromones are working onto myself.
I judge people not by their looks, but how their NATTY odor compliments them, and the smell of their home. I've always had a strong sense of smell. I can smell water.

I've turned down attractive people simply because they smelled like a pig. I've had marvelous sex with mediocre looks because they smell unique.

I smell life to the fullest.
>>
>>37063937
I kissed this girl on the first date and tried to have sex with her on the second date. She turned me down because she said she wasn't that type of girl - but really she was just nervous. I really tried to find ways for us to have sex but I just don't have any privacy because our schedules only allow us to hang out like one day a week and I don't have any privacy because I live with my parents. Trust me. I tried.
>>
>>37064248
I can relate. I was banging a 9/10 for awhile, but she was an art major and the constant smell of graphite and kneaded erasers was nauseating o me. I ended up dumping her over it. Never told her why. "It's not you, it's me..."
>>
>>37060483
The fuck are you yapping about? People define themselves by consuming, and it's completely normal.

Your clothes, lifestyle, food you consume, music, books, movies - everything. So - go fuck yourself.
>>
>>37060321
I hope you don't sit to piss unless you a grill. Sitting to piss is the most effeminate thing I think a man can do.

NB4 German custom to piss sitting down.
>>
>>37064248
you sound like my ex, amazing sense of smell on her and she loved my smell saying it's what attracted her to me in the first place.
>>
>>37060046
>>37060383

TRIGGERED
>>
>>37056771
Somedays, after I finish a hard set of bench press or a similar heavy upper body barbell exercise (I workout in a homegym by the way), I will hold both of my hands with the palms parallel to each other, and I will rotate them in a robotic fashion to point at a random object in the room. Then (often in a strange voice, sometimes a tv announcer, or in a sing songy voice) I will say a word, usually a nonsensical made up word but not always. Some common ones are papaya, et, enkeedoo, and short two or three letter one syllable made up words

It's not forced, I'm not trying to act weird, its a spur of the moment thing. Also when I fail bench press sometimes I get angry and kick the walls and throw things
>>
>>37066436
that sounds p fun mango
>>
>listening to classical music while lifting
>make conducting gestures between sets
>waiting for the slow movements to end before a heavy set
>take off clothes like pic related because I don't want it to get caught on my sweaty torso
>wash myself completely with soap and shampoo in the gym showers even though many people just rinse off
Also I'm that guy who still comes to the gym even when he's deathly ill and sneezes on the barbells.
>>
>>37064248
Pls be a woman
>>
>>37062586
you're gonna make it brah
>>
File: Breaking some eggs.jpg (115 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Breaking some eggs.jpg
115 KB, 1600x900
>>37056771
>Dance between squat sets to loosen up legs

>Have conversations with my Dog in a dog voice but with specific rules for her speech, which is it must rhyme. E.g. "It would be a special treat, if you gave me that meat", "Stop the talky talky, go for a walky".

>get irrationally angry if I see anyone half repping between 120-140kg squat, as they "haven't earnt it"
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.