[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Compression Shorts/Tights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: adidas-performance-3183-538243-1.jpg (196 KB, 2362x2953) Image search: [Google]
adidas-performance-3183-538243-1.jpg
196 KB, 2362x2953
I'm thinking of picking up a pair of these, mostly to prevent chafing but also because they're apparently good for removing lactate.

Worth it?
>>
>>37056669
Bump. Surely someone uses them...
>>
>>37056669
I used a certain one that keeps your legs warm, none of that sweat wicking or fucking reflex time increase bullshit. I used them when I wrestled because fuck shoe singles and I never got matburn on my knees.

Practically only good for inspiration and if you want to look cool in your own autistic world. But I have nice legs so fuck it I rep it when I lift still.
>>
>>37056878
SHORT SINGLETS. AND INSULATION. not shoe singles and inspiration.
>>
>>37056748

women
>>
>>37056944
/thread
>>
>>37056669
That's your call, I have compression shorts and they are comfy and do help with chafing.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 540x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 540x498
>>37056669
Buy a pair of 2xu
Thank me later
>>
>>37056669
>tfw have a small dick
>tfw cant wear those
>>
>>37057805
>2xu
Why them in particular?
>>
Removing lactate?
>>
File: Capture.png (67 KB, 603x730) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
67 KB, 603x730
>>37058213
Here you go. Basically: "ehhh kinda"
>>
>>37056669
i pretty much dress like this now. compression tights with shorts and a hoodie. feels good but wonder if i look autistic in public to be quite honest
>>
>>37057831
I have a "small" dick and wear them, what's the issue ?
>>
Powder your nutz, throw down some baby powder or foot powder. Jump up and down. Bam!
>>
Same.
Don't need grill tights to stop chaffing.
Yag.
Powder and you're good to go.
>>
I wear compression tights under shorts because i wanna be instagram tier fitness cunt cool.

I use a thinly veiled excuse if someone asks why, something to the effect of I dont wanna scratch my shins up.
>>
File: 1461335336605.jpg (6 KB, 146x200) Image search: [Google]
1461335336605.jpg
6 KB, 146x200
>>37056669
I only wear them when it's cold out and I can't be arsed to go to an indoor gym to hoop.
>>
>>37060031
Stop doing this.
Talc dust gets into your arsecrack and particle of it get into your colon.
It's a carcinogen.
>>
They're god tier for squatting and cardio
>>
>>37057848
I've bought a few brands coovy, cwx and 2xu for running. Coovy is not worth buying. Cwx are great but really thick and good for colder weather. The 2xu are perfect all around and just feel the best. Running with compression tights is physically easier and you just feel faster.
Fuck wearing shorts over them, rock that shit like a man and if people want to look at your junk fuck it.
>>
I've got a pair of 2XU tights and I don't really see any benefit to wearing them over any other clothing.
>>
>>37056669
I ran for years in shorts/sweats and since I switched to compression tights I can't go back.
Also, the same thing applies to compression socks. I don't run without them. I think it's a psychological thing too, you just feel faster and it's easier. They also supposedly help you recover after a workout/run.
>>
File: 1462545928205.jpg (205 KB, 1063x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462545928205.jpg
205 KB, 1063x1600
>>37056669
I use them. Haven't noticed any differences in performance or chaffing, but I do prefer wearing them if only to show off the gains. Despite what people on /fit/ will likely tell you, literally no one gives a shit and I've never seen anyone stare.
>>
Take Five black and red compression leggings.

Bought some last week, comfy af desu senpai.

I don't wear shorts with them tho, I like feeling free ^.^
>>
I thought compression is for running as it helps "hold" your muscle and reduce fatigue from all that jiggling. Don't get the people at gym wearing compressions to lift.
>>
>dont wear compression shorts
>get chafing and nut movement

>wear compression shorts
>skin gets cysts inside of my thigh

at least they're fun to pop
>>
>>37056669
I really like those shorts he's wearing on top.
Anybody know what they are?
>>
>>37062422
>I thought compression is for running as it helps "hold" your muscle and reduce fatigue from all that jiggling. Don't get the people at gym wearing compressions to lift.

Same reason lifters wear wraps around their knees, helps keep them warm and the compression helps stabilize them.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.