[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There it is. Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1462491385803s.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1462491385803s.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street alteraction? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is quaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They quarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.
>>
cool
>>
u gon get stabbd
>>
>>37056172
>Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street alteraction?

Considering the fact that I'm a black belt in BJJ and have trained mixed martial arts my entire life, I would stomp you in any real physical altercation. I'd have you on the ground and be humping your ass until you tap out effortlessly.

Muscles only win you fights if you are fighting against inexperienced people smaller than you.
>>
>>37056172
But how big are your legs?
>>
>>37056519

Around 50cm
>>
>>37056172
Curl bro sighted
>>
>>37056172
>grab your gf's ass
That's my secret Cap, I always have no gf
>>
File: donald-trump-humpty-dump.jpg (23 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-humpty-dump.jpg
23 KB, 575x323
>>37056172
mfw concealed carry
>>
>>37056570
Aka concealed cuck.
>>
>>37056585
the coffin would conceal you alright
>>
>yeah I'm tough you won't do shit when I grab your gfs ass haha you're only tough on the internet!
>doesn't even show face

lol it's like the pot tea kettle.
>>
>>37056172
In a world where muscle mass/tone was the determining factor in fighting ability this post might make sense.
>>
>>37056172

Good job on your gains dude. But chillax dude, if you act all "I'll kick your shit in" all the time, you're gonna eventually meet someone who will kick YOUR shit in
>>
>>37056570
This. What do you carry? I keep a springfield 1911a1 on me at work
>>
File: 1349294227461.gif (492 KB, 300x126) Image search: [Google]
1349294227461.gif
492 KB, 300x126
>>37056666
>1911
>concealed carry
>>
>>37056537
Underrated.
Kek.
>>
>>37056683
>>37056666
>he doesn't cc an obrez
never going to make it
>>
>>37056172
Lmao why are your forearms so small? Fuck you pussy I'll beat your fucking ass all day idgaf how big you are I'll climb your disproportionate ass like a squirrel on a tree Bruh I'm fuccin crazy
>>
>>37056666
With a groove carved in the handle so I can hold a knife at the same time for cqc.
>>
>>37056756
You're fucking something.
...it's his ass
>>
>>37056172
as if your biceps would stop a dude from breaking a bottle over your head or prevent a group from stomping your shit in
>>
>>37056172
OP here.

Holy fuck you guys are too easy to troll.
>>
Is this fresh pasta? It's a little long winded, but has potential.
Good job OP, 7/10
>>
>>37056770
That's how real men show dominance maybe you should learn more about it you beta bitch lord
>>
>>37056172
>alteraction
I think you should worry about who you're provoking here so don't you even think you f****** got the upper hand on me. If you come up to my girlfriend and slap my ass in the club I know what to do I will unseath a can of f****** whoop-ass on you. I could think circles around your giant biceps and the mind is how you truly win the battle for respect
>>
>>37056666
xds 9 w self defense rounds
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.