[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I meet a quality girl, fit? one that is loyal, not that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
how do I meet a quality girl, fit? one that is loyal, not that ugly, not a lazy fat-slob, and that she is self-sustainable?

what about if my social circle is very little to non-existent? amd I permafucked to be the town manwhore?

>to keep it fitness related, I want this girl to be my gym-buddy and share my fitness tips with her :^)
>>
>>37056090
>self-sustainable

by this I mean that she is not expecting me to pay for all her shit, that she is capable or earning some money on her own
>>
>>37056090
I mean you can dream right?
>>
>>37056090
Your chances are a fractional probability of the size of your social circle, as a small subset of the number of people you know well enough to single such a person out.

Socially inept loners are just evolution in action.
>>
File: Five.jpg (288 KB, 500x716) Image search: [Google]
Five.jpg
288 KB, 500x716
>>37056090

>what about if my social circle is very little to non-existent?

That's probably a main problem, you'll have to go out and meet more people. I guess you could get to know her, talk to other people about her, look up her facebook, and stuff like that to see if she'd probably be girlfriend material.
>>
>>37056347
:(
>>
>>37056579
It's one of those things that get easier with time. Start small, smiling and asking the cashier/gym receptionist/whoever about her day and build up to conversations from there. Don't need to rush it all at once, but just a single step outside your comfort zone every day will make you grow in ways you never thought possible, and open up countless possibilities. Also, don't rush into the first relationship that comes your way. I did that, jumped into one with a girl who I thought was great just a few days after meeting her and she completely changed by 3 months in. I ended up being in a relationship for a year cause I was too beta to end/thought I could get things back to before. Moral of story, when looking for a quality girl, get to know her, find out what she's really like, and then decide. I have a great girl now who fits all your criteria and is my gym partner. You can too, just start with those little steps and build up. Life's a learning experience, and your never going to improve by only reading the same pages.
>>
>>37056745
habit is all, huh?
>>
>>37056090
Just resign yourself to perpetual loneliness and leave humanity behind. Muscles can make up for tfw no gf.

R-right? ;_;
>>
>>37057001
gee anon I wish that was true but I gotta accept the fact that I need someone to share stuff with, I feel so fucking lonely sometimes, not that my life depends on having someone but it would be nice
>>
Not that hard.
I go out with one of my gyms group instructors (yoga, zumba, kettlebell, etc).
And I'm only average looking.
(7/10?)
And I didn't try to go after her, she practically through herself at me.
>>
>>37057081
Ps I drive a motorcycle (+ car).
>>
File: 25.png (77 KB, 282x386) Image search: [Google]
25.png
77 KB, 282x386
>>37056090
>how do I meet a quality girl, fit? one that is loyal, not that ugly, not a lazy fat-slob, and that she is self-sustainable?

Well surely no girl like that exist in merica.

>>37056103

Ye-yea
>>
>>37056090
Those girls are taken since they were 16
>>
You don't, all women are whores
>>
>>37056090
>one that is loyal, not that ugly, not a lazy fat-slob, and that she is self-sustainable

What you're looking for is a guy, m8. Or a dog.
>>
>>37056090
you just gotta get lucky dude. if you want to find a girl like that, i recommend going to colleges and finding one from a real major - one on track to be a doctor or lawyer or something. Not an art/sociology/bullshit student.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.