[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PPL they said.... work out same body part 2 times a week the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: KinobodySnatch.png (411 KB, 829x462) Image search: [Google]
KinobodySnatch.png
411 KB, 829x462
PPL they said....
work out same body part 2 times a week they said....
fuck you.
This guy has g4p body and has good workout tips that oppose all the SS bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZAGmP3cxtg
>>
>>37056067
>PPLxPPLx

if you need more than 2 rest days you're low test
>>
>>37056067
Kino looking small these days
>>
>>37056350
that was awhile ago. and watch the actual video, numnit!
>>
>>37056436
Nothnx kino
>>
>>37056067
Honestly, nutrition is 2X more important than any training concept so whether you train 7 days a week or 2 days which are just jam-packed with volume and intensity, as long as your macros are on point you'll be fine

I still think that high frequency is better but it wont "ruin" your physique if you switch to the alternative
>>
>>37056779

you have a good youtube channel bruh
>>
>>37056927

Thanks man! Always cool to find viewers on here.
>>
>>37056983
Just checked your channel out. Nice hair fampai
>>
>>37057047
Lol yeah I get that a lot. Legit more people ask me for hair tutorials than workout stuff.

Thanks bro
>>
>>37056067

You really need to realize that any blithering fucking idiot can get look like him if they're on steroids and just do literally ANY work in the gym.

"Natty" dorks need to actually know what the fuck they're doing to see any results, and "work out each body part once per week" is HORRIBLE advice for a newb.
>>
>>37057064
Just checked your channel and I'm like 3 minutes into your Can You Build Muscle and Lose Fat Simultaneously? video. You're pretty funny m80 but scooby disagrees with your view on it. When I was starting SS I managed to keep my weight the same despite eating more, but I was also doing cardio on days I didn't lift. What makes you think you can't gain muscle and keep your weight at the same level or lose weight at the same time?
>>
>>37057130
If you're new-ish to training it's more plausible. If you're somewhat experienced (1+ years of legit training) I think it's very difficult with average genetics.

Your body is in a poor state hormonally (test drops on a cut) and muscle synthesis itself is an energy-requiring process. Also when you're in a caloric deficit your body is more prone to using amino acids (ingested protein) as an energy source as opposed to "storing" it as muscle.

Anyone who says they have the answer and they're 100% right is bullshitting. Even I admit that I can be wrong and this is somewhat of a generalization.

I based that video on my personal experience (10+ years of training) and an article by Lyle McDonald who's smarter than all of us combined when it comes to bodybuilding/nutrition.
>>
>>37057218
That's right, scooby also said you gotta be new. Thanks for the info, man. Good work with the channel! Do you lean bulk or dirty IIFYM bulk?
>>
>>37057378
IIFYM regular bulk, not necessarily dity. Next time I bulk I'd like to keep it lean with a smaller surplus, more carbs and less fat. Maybe even incorporate less meat and more vegan options like a Flexitarian,
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.