[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good alternatives to water that don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: water2[1].jpg (374 KB, 1797x2962) Image search: [Google]
water2[1].jpg
374 KB, 1797x2962
What are some good alternatives to water that don't have too much sugar or empty carbs?
>>
>>37056014
My favorites are tea and club soda + bitters.

You can get bitters in lots of flavors (lemon, grapefruit, rhubarb, etc). A few drops in club soda makes a delicious and totally calorie and sweetener-free drink.
>>
>>37056014
vodka makes an excellent water substitute
>>
>>37056014
Sams club sparkling water is pretty good. Also, those little diet water flavoring packets are decent.
>>
vitamin water zero
powerade propel
gatorade g2

Its really better to save your money and just drink water. The sooner you get used to it the better.
>>
File: VYGKHzl.gif (456 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
VYGKHzl.gif
456 KB, 480x270
>>37056014
Urine
>>
>>37056058
I am pretty used to it, I drink ~4L a day, I usually stick to unsweetened coffee or tea at meals and outside of that I drink mostly milk and sugarless energy drinks.

Are there any fruit juices that are less bad than others?
>>
>>37056124
you want tasty water, fill a mason jar with some cucumber slices, mint, and water, shake it up, leave in the fridge for like an hour, pour into another container through a strainer to remove the solids. Is good for ~24 hours if stored in fridge.

Tasty and refreshing on a hot day / after a big workout.
>>
Squeeze in lemon to your taste and ice it like it's your severed left nut. Suddenly water is exciting again.
>>
>water
>alternative

Kill yourself
>>
>>37056014
Filtered waters.
>>
>>37056014
There are no good alternatives to water.
>>
>>37056014
tea, definitely.
>>
>>37056014

This is something that's undisputed, fitness experts agree that you can't make it if you don't drink your own piss.
>>
>>37056014
what the fuck is wrong with water?
>>
>>37060195
chloride
too many/wrong minerals
tastes like shit
people think you can't afford other drinks
>>
crystal light
>>
>>37060233
>people think you can't afford other drinks
Is this a non-American thing? Who in the actual fuck thinks drinks are expensive?
>>
>>37056014
Mio, Crystal Light, or any of grocery store knockoff versions.
>>
>>37060233
I assume you're talking about tap water?
>>
>>37060245
>implying

In 2011, child poverty reached record high levels, with 16.7 million children living in food insecure households, about 35% more than 2007 levels.[16] A 2013 UNICEF report ranked the U.S. as having the second highest relative child poverty rates in the developed world.[17]
>>
>>37060233
>chloride
>too many/wrong minerals
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>37056014
LaCroix

Apricot is the GOAT flavor
>>
>>37060233
Your so right
I recently had toxins expunged and flushed from my body with a bleach enema. It cured my autism too
>>
>>37056014
Why do you think you need anything else than water? There's simply nothing better than water.
>>
>>37060274
Are you gonna answer the question? Even welfare recipients can afford a shit ton of soft drinks
>>
So those mio things have zero sugar, calories or carbs but is there anything else that isnt on there that i should be worried about?
>>
This is barely related but what is the benefit of drinking whole milk over skim milk? Why not drink skim and get fats from actual food that tastes good?
>>
>>37060291
>trolling this hard

Lime is the flavor you want.
>>
>>37060350
You need the fat to digest the rest of the milk. I'd even go as far to say that the fat is probably the best part of the milk, aside from the micronutrients.

Drinking skim milk is like drinking sugar water.
>>
>>37060334
> can afford a shit ton of soft drinks
Most people suck at budgeting and waste their money on stupid shit and on addictions instead of buying healthy foods.

More children living in food insecure households than the entire population of the average European country is no joke. I'd be more concerned about poverty if I were you.
>>
>>37058245
do this but also add some lemon, god tier stuff
>>
>>37060376
Why? I'm not a nigger. And for the record food stamps in America pay comfortably, especially if you have kids. Nobody is going hungry except old homeless men.
>>
>>37060447
> implying

https://www.buzzfeed.com/gayatrijayaraman/broke-hungry-and-on-trend
>>
>>37060465
>linking kikefeed
>>>/f/acebook
>>
File: Benefits Of Lemon Tea.jpg (71 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Benefits Of Lemon Tea.jpg
71 KB, 800x800
Tea & Lemon
>>
Unsweetened iced tea, especially fruit tea, good asf I prefer it to water
>>
>>37060335
Bumping this, I've been considering that
>>
>>37061092

>>37060117
>>
>>37056014
Green and chamomile tea
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.