[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be training >be old stallion 30yo on testo cycle >a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: jeffseid-selfie.jpg (389 KB, 2048x1951) Image search: [Google]
jeffseid-selfie.jpg
389 KB, 2048x1951
>be training
>be old stallion 30yo on testo cycle
>a young boy around 19 ask me about how to train
>he is skinny blond long hair looking like justin bieber to put an example
>he show me his abs and his body and ask me how to improve it what supplements to take
>suddenly I was admiring his little body but not-homo turned into homo and I got a huge hard on

What do?

TLDR was 'miring bodies of fellow gym bros in a total non-homo way but somehow it turned to full-homo and I don't know if I am homo now, help!
>>
the fuck
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1433x1343) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1433x1343
pic is me btw
>>
File: Boss-of-this-gym.jpg.jpg (10 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
Boss-of-this-gym.jpg.jpg
10 KB, 400x303
>>37055717

Only one answer to this, OP. Ya' gotta wrastle him.
>>
dumbass op

obviously you SUCC his DICK while SHOUTING no HOMO
>>
>>37055775

You can't shout and give a good blowjob simultaneously. That's why you cum in a bucket, mix it with cornstarch, and paint "NO HOMO" on your ass cheeks so he can see how
gay you aren't while he's ramming you from behind.
>>
>>37055744
mirin forearm vascularity but no amount of lifting is gonna fix that face senpai
>>
>>37055802
>getting rammed from behind
>NO HOMO

erm that's totally homo you feggot
>>
>>37055834
no, not if you say "no homo". Whether "no homo" in written form is sufficient may be debatable, but I would say it can get a pass.
>>
>>37055834
He said no homo. So obviously it's not homo. Duh.
>>
>>37055913
>>37055908

Even when the whole length of the other guy's penis is inside your ass?
>>
>>37055961
If you're fucking a girl and she said "no" then it's rape.

If you're getting fucked by a guy and you said "no homo" then it's pretty fucking obvious it ain't gay.
>>
>>37055744
Holy lats
>>
>>37055834

Writing NO HOMO on your ass cheeks with cum is literally the least gay thing you could do.
>>
How easy is it to take a dick in the ass? I'm a little curious.
>>
>>37055717
There is literally nothing wrong with fucking cute twinks for funzies.
>>
Wen were you Wen you homo first?
I was at gym looking at young boy when Sergei come in
He say anon, you homo now
I say no homo!
But I was homo
>>
>>37055822
Nothing is wrong with his face dickhead
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.