[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /HIGH ESTROGEN/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
HIGH ESTROGEN
I
G
H

E
S
T
R
O
G
E
N
>>
>>37055483
That looks EXACTLY like my body. Underneath that dough I'm actually quite ripped from 3 years lifting and regular cardio and calisthenics... but I just can't shake the fat on hips, thighs, butt, gyno. I always thought it was a diet thing, but even after eating super clean I still can't get rid of this bf.

Is this actually high estrogen? Is there a way I could eliminate estrogen? I thought maybe I was low-test, but my results came back with normal to high levels of test.... maybe I have high test AND high estrogen? Are their estrogen blockers I can take??
>>
>>37056113
Everybody in the world is fucking ripped underneath all the fat you fucking retard.

It's like saying 'I'm naked underneath these clothes'
>>
>>37056134
Yeah, but I'm referring mostly to the way the fat is stored. I have visible abs. My ripcage is clearly exposed. I only have fat in those specific places.

I work out all day long. Every day. My diet could be a little better, but it's really not that bad either.
>>
>>37056113

Same. Hips and gyno. Shredded upper chest and shoulders, then gyno.
>>
>>37055483
Test levels aren't genetic, chads are made not born lemme explain

if you are very physically active during your developmental year your test levels will be higher naturally, whilst you spergs sat on your ass and played runescape chad was out surfing playing tennis etc
>>
>>37056156

Same hips and gyno as above guy. We could be twins. Feels batman. Bust my ass and still look like dis
>>
>>37055483
this is weird man, this guy even appears to have stretch marks on hips/ass exactly like me.

Is there anything to do for this?

I'm in the same boat as >>37056170, I bust my ass every single day. In a t-shirt I look like a Chad. Get mired on the regular. But I STILL feel iffy taking off my shirt because my body looks like it CAN'T MAKE UP IT'S MIND. People look at me all confused: "why are you both well-shaped and ripped but jiggly and unkempt at the same damn time?" My gyno and hips swing in the wind, while my overall frame looks like a semi-professional bodybuilder...
>>
>>37056265
Well, they're scars so they'll never go away. Vitamin E, and various other creams, can help fade their color over time, however.
>>
>>37056167
>Test levels aren't genetic, chads are made not born lemme explain

>test levels aren't genetic

Stop being retarded,
test levels are genetic, your entire physical structure is genetic.
If your dad smokes, drinks, and has a shit diet his dna mutates as it does naturally when we age.
This effects the dna of the sperm and passes it along to you.
Your dad getting shitfaced drunk one weekend and creating some less than average quality of sperm could be the difference between manlet or lanklet, it definitely can determine your eventual testicle size and therefore your maximum testosterone production.
>>
>>37056287
Sorry, I wasn't actually referring the stretch marks. That I don't care about.

I meant, how to get out of this dough-boy mode when you are a gym nut that works out 4+ hours every day? Like, say I go to my doctor, what do I have to ask for? I want to enter the next level of 'making it', so sick of putting in all this work and still feeling flabby.
>>
>>37056134
>yeah anorexic people sure are ripped
>>
File: pancakebunny.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pancakebunny.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
Might get an online blood test to confirm. Anyone know if you can you use these results to get a prescription?
>>
>>37056710
>Might get an online blood test to confirm. Anyone know if you can you use these results to get a prescription?
No, your general physician has to have the labwork done at a medical center they are sponsored by.
If your testosterone levels are lackluster for your age they will generally try to determine why.
Thyroid, lack of bloodflow to testicles, shit like that.
If they can not determine a cause that is treatable, you are than illegible for legal juice.
>>
>>37055483
what about this image is high estrogen?

the stretch marks?
the fat on legs/thighs?
>>
>>37057807
Considering he has some ab definition, body fat isn't too high.
Dude just has a little more junk in his trunk than most.
>>
>>37055483
Disappointing ... thought this would be fat guys in provocative poses.
>muh dad bod is sexy
>>
>>37055483
Kek. My friend is. He looks androgynous as fuck.Also gets mistaken for my girlfriend alot when we walk to class or go to lunch, feel bad for him but he's lazy as fuck and won't work out.
>>
>>37056290
height is more strongly linked to nutrition than it is to inherited factors, similarly some aspects of physical appearance such as bone development in the face are linked to the level of testosterone you have in puberty - if you're stressed or inactive you won't reach your ideal development.
>>
I have a fat ass, do girls like that?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.