[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are modern men so cowardly? What would you have done? W
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1462314957991.gif (3 MB, 540x305) Image search: [Google]
1462314957991.gif
3 MB, 540x305
Why are modern men so cowardly?

What would you have done? Would lifting have helped you?

https://youtu.be/thv4xJB5NWY
>>
how is that cowardly? at least the dude in orange tried to help
>>
seems like the dude in orange did pretty good. What more would you expect him to do?
>>
>>37055268
>>37055981
Idk what OP was trying to achieve here. It's pretty obvious the only coward is the nig; what else is new.
>>
jesus christ, what's with that woman with the fire extinguisher trying to break the nig nog's back? 1 strike for each man that's rejected her
>>
>>37056076
And the other nigger.

>>37057014

That's the best part of the video. But apparently there's nothing wrong with him attacking a pregnant woman because she would let him steal money. What a piece of shit. You failed to steal money, killing her isn't going to do anything
>>
>>37057078
Yea. Its like she hit him 5 times but zero effect. And then she gave up lel.

Well the other nigger probably did the best thing. The attacker was trying to flee at that point. Letting him run is better than tearing up the shop to stop him
>>
I think once I turn 21 I'm gonna get my CCW and just start chilling in gas stations at night
>>
>>37055229
>Pregnant gas station worker
She's fat, not pregnant.
>>
RIP that guy's lower back

Society's gone to shit, who cares anymore about helping other people.
>>
>>37057480
don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
man that fire extinguisher lady was trying to rickshaw that dude to snap city
>>
Just don't tick me off.
>>
>>37059201
Don't know if it's exactly smart to hit people with a fire extinguisher though
>>
>>37055229
You don't need to watch the video to know that it's a nigger
>>
>>37055229
Orange guy should have just choked the nigger out.
>>
>>37059217
As long as the safety is on, it's no problem. Good quality blunt weapon right there.
>>
File: 1461495524830.jpg (261 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
1461495524830.jpg
261 KB, 500x632
>>37055229
Is this a legit exercise?
>>
>>37055229
Who's the guy in the gif? I'm asking for a friend...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.