[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calories and macros aside are there any problems with eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 4961x3307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 4961x3307
Calories and macros aside are there any problems with eating a lot of nuts? How many should I eat and what kind?
>>
>>37055159
>are there any problems with eating a lot of nuts
Calories and macros
>>
File: 1405312852654.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1405312852654.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
I bet you just fucking gobble nuts
>>
Eat brazil nuts to boost testosterone

Peanuts are technically a legume and have inflamatory properties.

Walnuts are good for the brain.

Almonds are a go to source for protein.

Cashews are tasty and fattening.

Pumpkin seeds are good for revitalizing the libido.
>>
too many phytates.
they'll destroy your gut.
diarrhoea and the worst stomach aches of your life. like migraines, but in your abdomen. unable to move for 12 hours, in unyielding agony.

source: personal experience. ketofag who ate a whole plate of nuts and peanut butter for one of my two meals every day, because cooking takes time, and I missed the crunch of carbs. No problems for 3 months, then BAM! took me a week to realise it was the nuts. at first I thought it was diet coke, then I thought it was bad avocados, then I thought it was a bug going around.

even after a sustained break, even if I have a just a little bit of nuts now, I shit my guts out an hour afterwards. maybe I ate so much I developed an allergy to them. either way, there's a reason keto and paleo fags warn against relying on nuts. I wish I had believed them...
>>
>>37055159
i eat 30g of sliced almonds with dinner every night. if you dont care about calories or macros i guess theres nothing wrong with eating a lot of nuts...
>>
>>37055413
>diarrhoea and the worst stomach aches of your life. like migraines, but in your abdomen. unable to move for 12 hours, in unyielding agony.
You do realize that a serving or two of nuts is all you're suppose to have a day right?
>>
>>37055159
Diarrhea. Nuts are very healthy. But eat them in moderation if you don't want to shit your pants mid day.
>>
Macadamia Nuts... unroasted... very satiating , good fats, selenium.. tasty
>>
>>37055159
If salted, just watch your sodium intake. It can add up quickly.

Don't eat a lot of Brazil nuts or you risk selenium poisoning. Eating some is a good idea though.

>>37055413
>they'll destroy your gut
>source: personal experience. ketofag who ate a whole plate of nuts and peanut butter for one of my two meals every day
lol my dude
>>
>>37055159
look at this shit http://time.com/4307937/the-mountain-game-of-thrones-worlds-strongest-man-diet/

>from article

>People been asking me a lot about my diet and what I eat! Here's my diet plan for my preparation for World's Strongest Man 2016! Yes this is a lot & I don't recommend YOU to try this!! 6:50 Morning workout! Cardio + CORE for 30min Bcaa, Glutamine + handful of almonds 7:30 8 eggs + 200gr Oats + blueberries & strawberries + avocado 9:30 400gr Beef, 400gr Sweet potatoes, handful of spinach & greens 11:50 Bcaa, glutamine, 12:00 400gr Chicken + 400gr potatoes, greens + some fruits 14:00 Blender = 150gr oats or sweet potatoes, 2 bananas150gr kelloggs rice krispies, frozen berries, handful almonds, peanut butter and glutamine 14:30 Training strongman, Bcca, glutamine, Vitargo 17:30 60gr protein + 2 banans 18:00 500gr beef + potatoes, greens 20:30 500gr salmon + 500gr sweet potatoes 22:30 50gr casein protein or 6 eggs + avacado + 30gr almonds + 50gr peanut butter Drink a lot of water throughout the day + Juices to get more calories!! middle of the night 50gr casaine protein or raw eggs

i think ul b ok eatin a few nuts bruh
>>
>>37055413

But phytates are good for the gut. They help prevent colon cancer.

>source: personal experience. ketofag who

Literally every stupid thing that happens to you happens because you eat a meme diet.
>>
>>37057589

Haha, there's no way in shit thatt's his normal diet.

>sweet potatoes, berries, and vegetables! I'm just a healthy camper!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.