[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im 5'10 228 pounds probs 20/25% body fat Eating around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1460356521678.jpg (148 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460356521678.jpg
148 KB, 640x640
im 5'10 228 pounds probs 20/25% body fat

Eating around 2300/2500 calories a day whilst weight training. feels like im not loosing any fat

What would happen if i dropped to 1500 calories for a month and did cardio 4 times a week. would i go skelly mode or what? goal weight is probs 200/205

Pic unrelated because i dont have a picture of myself
>>
I don't know
What the fuck do you think would happen if you ate less and expended more?
Fucking moron
>>
>>37054680
>2500 calories
>cutting
try 1600 and that coming from high protein low carb medium good fat diet.
>>
>>37054714

No thank you, Gainz Goblin.
>>
2500 is probably about maintenance level calories for you. (Has your weight stayed pretty much exactly the same for the past month? Then you're eating at maintenance.)

If so, cut 500 calories from your daily intake. This will cause you to lose 1 pound per week. You can try for -1000/2 pounds a week, but it will be much harder to stick to.
>>
>>37054680
Tell me you've been doing this for a month.

The fat didn't appear overnight honey, and it sure won't disappear overnight either.
>>
>>37054740
gains goblin? im fit,happy,i have a girlfriend and im a fitness professional.stay fat fucktard
>>
>>37054743
my job is very active, im on my feet for 8 hours, walk 5/6 miles a day at work alone, along with lifting at work. then the gym so i eat a shit load.
>>
>>37054714
>2500 kcal
>not cutting
how fucking small are you?
>>
>>37054766
>walk 5/6 miles a day at work alone,
thats like 200-300 calories max.
running 5k high intensity equals about 480 calories.you're overestimating the calories you're burning.reduce your intake or you'll just stay fat
>>
>>37054756
no about 4 months but i've not lost alot, maybe only 17/20 pounds, but still chubby as fuck around my stomach
>>
>>37054766
Bro, you can do all the fucking work you want. If you're eating to compensate for the work you do, you dont change.

The whole point of cutting is to take in less calories and continue your routine as you would. Yeah it sucks, but you cant rationalize eating more with "but i workout alot and walk miles and shit"
>>
i am exactly the same, did you try keto? it's the only thing that works with me but it works great
>>
>>37054680
>2500
>cutting

Unless you do heavy cardio everyday this isn't gonna do shit. I'm bulking and consume close to 2800-3000 calories a day.
>>
>>37054680

You think you'd be 10% BF at 200 lbs? You're prob 30% BF plus unless you have been lifting heavy for years.
>>
>>37055154
this 2bh. Most people underestimate their BF and it gets worse the more you weigh.
>>
M8 I'm 5'10 and around 250 but I already had a base to start with I just never really watched what I ate. I started counting calories like a month ago and try and eat 1600 or less and have lost weight. Eat less high calorie food and more shit like fruit, veggies and jello when you get hungry. Also don't eat garbage for protein ear chicken and fish.

Weight loss is calories in and calories out
>>
>>37054680
>5'10 228 pounds probs 20/25% body fat
Bullshit

>>37055154
this anon hit the nail on the head.
>>
File: Weight loss.png (22 KB, 767x683) Image search: [Google]
Weight loss.png
22 KB, 767x683
>>37054680
I was 5"11 at 215lbs 2 months ago. I wasted 2 weeks eating at TDEE not losing any weight.

So I just calculated my BMR and ate at 1500-1700. Don't do cardio, it's unnecessary..

Basically what you have to do is strength train, limit workouts to 3-4 times per week (full body) keep the volume low but lift heavy (no point in high volume when on calorie deficit as your muscles cant repair properly and you will likely lose muscle)

There are studies of guys on 800 calorie liquid diets strength training and retaining muscle mass while losing weight. You have to strength train, that is the most important thing.

Anyway I weighed in at 191lbs today and all my lifting numbers have gone up. I did cardio for 2 weeks but all my lifting numbers went down when I did that so instead I just focused on lifting over cardio (strength training) eating around 1500 calories a day and have lost shit tons of weight. I also do intermittent fasting to help.

Here is my weight trend from weighing myself everyday.
>>
5'10 265 cutting from 315 on kcal 1500 resistance training 4x and cardio 6x a week. Massive weight loss, push yourself
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.