[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Posture Comparison.gif (19 KB, 508x780) Image search: [Google]
Posture Comparison.gif
19 KB, 508x780
Which muscles groups do I have to train in order to get a more straight posture and how?
I prefer excercizes using my own bodyweight.
>>
>>37054494
Learn to carry the burden of being you.
>>
All about dem healthy shoulders. Facepulls and rear delt flys are fantastic, not sure how to do that bodyweight
>>
>>37055001

The heaviest thing to lift of all.
>>
Deadlifts help. Also foam roll and do dynamic stretching.
>>
deadlifts... and more deadlifts. that will correct your posture
>>
>>37055075
unless you do them badly of course?
>>
>>37054494
>>>37054494
>Learn to carry the burden of being you.

yeah conscious effort to stand up straight all the time until it becomes the new natural is actually the answer
>>
>>37054494
Push-ups, pull-ups, and back hyper extensions.
>>
>Posture
It's in the name faggot
>>
>>37054494
Just stand the fuck up m8 its literally that easy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.