[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it beta to gossip as a male?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: lizz.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
lizz.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
Is it beta to gossip as a male?
>>
>>37053972
Gossip is just talking with purpose
>>
>>37053972
it's beta to care enough to ask this question
>>
>>37053972
yea
>>
r/theredpill

literally no one cares other than fedoras and 5'3" southern indians
>>
>work with all females
>supervisor is a female
>her boss is a female
>i gossip everyday with them cause thats all they do
>have 1 other guy at work and 15 females or so
>we work in an office
>some days i wanna shoot myself when they talk about women shit but some times its kind of fun
>yesterday they were talking about bleeding uteruses causes one of them is pregnant and they were talking about all possible complications
>usually we just gossip about the supervisors boss tho
>i just do it to fit in and to pass the time
>>
>>37054000
Just remember they also gossip about you
>>
>>37054000

See i do this, but i think im going to say fuck it and stop, i don't care if i get out casted. I also make a bunch of stupid racist remarks.
>>
>>37054000
wasted trips on faggotry
>>
File: epic meme.png (963 KB, 643x871) Image search: [Google]
epic meme.png
963 KB, 643x871
>>37053972
The most beta thing to as a guy is to try to "diss" another male, not in a witty charming way, but in that way fucking teenage girls disses each other..

I'm from sweden and this is what our sad excuses for males does instead of fighting..
>>
>>37054015
Im A-OK with that. Im not interested in any of them and as long as they are nice to my face and work goes smoothly, it doesnt bother me.
>>
>>37054025
>I'm from sweden
found the eurocuck
>>
About 2/3 of all human conversation is gossip.
Males gossip just as much as females.

http://www.sirc.org/publik/gossip.shtml
>>
>>37053977
Wow you are a small minded individual.
>>
>>37054025
on the bright side, it won't matter soon
>>
File: well-done-star.jpg (31 KB, 450x430) Image search: [Google]
well-done-star.jpg
31 KB, 450x430
>>37054038
Lol "cuck"

Epic meme bro!
>>
>>37054078
this board is full of swedes

bork bork bork
>>
>>37053972
>sit in class
>some chad type sits two rows in front of me (he even wore a polo shirt with popped collar)
>makes a snapchat of some nerdy type behind him while making a "disgusted" face
>sends it to some friend, like, ewww look at that greasy guy, lol
>tell my friends after, all think its dumb
>the chad guy actually walks past
>point my finger at him and yell: "thats the guy taking pictures of other people in class"
>all he can do is pulling a smug face
>tell him thats how its feel if you dont have the internet between you and other people
>my friends actually start holding me back (even though i didnt wanna punch him)
>the guy fucks off

Was this alpha or super beta? I just felt i needed to call that fucker out publicy for cyber bulling.
>>
>>37053995
the redpill is a collection of beta fags who strive so hard to impress women, they lose sight of what is important.
>>
>>37054095
that place is the best repository of fanfic on the internet
>>
>>37054091
>>point my finger at him and yell: "thats the guy taking pictures of other people in class"
that was autistic
>>tell him thats how its feel if you dont have the internet between you and other people
dude... I don't even know what to say
>>
File: 1461489222563.png (197 KB, 308x287) Image search: [Google]
1461489222563.png
197 KB, 308x287
>>37053995
>r/theredpill
>>
>>37054091
>"thats the guy taking pictures of other people in class"
that sounds pretty childish as I read it.
I definitely respect you for standing up for other people but you really gotta work onb how you deliver your lines man.
I'd have talked to him alone at first and only made public fun of him if he didn't respond.
Oh, and you really gotta work on your wit. Just saying "That's the guy taking pictures of others" is as >>37054209 said autistic.
>>
>>37054091
should have said "thats the fucking loser that thinks he funny cause he takes pictures of people without them knowing" then it would have been alpha, what you did sounds autistic. if he tried to fight you then publicly embarrass him by making him seem like a bad person and tell him if he didn't like it he shouldn't do it to other people
>>
>>37053972
Yes, you are invested and discussing other people's lives instead of living your own.
>>
>>37054091
saying "oii m8, I fugg ur mom if u don't stop making fun of others" would've been a good response I guess...
>>
>>37054249
To be clear, it's just a rough translation of what i said as i'm german. It probably was autistic, but i didn't really plan it and just went with it. Felt good while i was doing it but afterwards i wished i didn't do it, i think it put me more in the spotlight than him, and there also where some cuties whitnessing it.
>>
>>37053972
Absolutely. That's high school drama queen shit.
>>
It's one of the most beta things you can do. Gossiping shows that you're not comfortable with yourself so you need to bring those around you down to your level.

You know which kind of people gossip the most? Women.

Real men accept their differences and move on.
>>
File: ha.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ha.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>37053995
>r/theredpill
well meme'd

here, have another (you)
>>
>>37054091
>Chad sits in front of me
>takes pic of greasy nerd behind him
kek
>>
>>37054306
>i'm german
Dann sag mal, was hast du gesagt?
>>
>>37054556
He was two rows in front of me and the nerd was sitting one row behind him so i could see it. On the other hand i'm also a nerd but i'm not wearing it on my sleeve. :^)
>>
>>37054591
Das ist der typ der fotos von anderen leuten in der vorlesung macht.
>er schaut dumm rüber
Ja, wir meinen dich. Fühl sich das gut an snapchats von anderen leuten rumzuschicken? Haben wir hier alle gesehen.
>er schaut immer noch dumm
So ist dass, wenn man nicht das internet zwischen sich und den leuten hat.
>er senkt den kopf und haut ab

War bestimmt autistisch aber war eben nicht geplant und wollte das loswerden.
>>
>>37053972
I like gossip right up until the point where they are comfortable enough to start talking about their nasty fucking bodily functions.

Really don't want to know, thanks.
>>
>>37054661
in five years, this will be in arabic
>>
>>37053972

Some of the biggest gossipy bitches I've ever met were "alpha" frat-type bros. I've also worked blue collar and worked with dudes the size of football players and they all gossip worse than bitches.
>>
>>37054661
Hört sich sehr überheblich an. Ich glaube, du kannst da nur wirklich als Gewinner rauskommen, wenn du das mit Humor machts.
>>
>>37054753
Stimmt, aber jetzt ist es wohl zu spät, ich habs ja schon gesagt. Immernoch besser als garnichts zu machen.
>>
>>37054000
>work with all females
>supervisor is a female
>her boss is a female

Get a new job bro.
>>
>>37053972
when does talking about a person become gossiping?

personally I reckon its gossip if you wouldn’t say it to the persons face

time and a place for things like that but most of the time its not a big deal say that thing to that persons face make a joke out of it, if they dont like it dont say it again youve already let the cat out of the bag
>>
File: 1460842310975.png (361 KB, 611x436) Image search: [Google]
1460842310975.png
361 KB, 611x436
>>37053972
It's pretty fucking gay to gossip.
If you aren't willing to say it to the persons face, you're being a bitch.
Women you are fucking are the exception.
>>
>>37054091
>tell my friends after, all think its dumb
You are indeed a nerd if it bothered you so much you had to tell your needs friends about it
>point my finger at him and yell: "thats the guy taking pictures of other people in class
Autism. You deserved it
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.