[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does working out and getting ripped make up for social awkwardness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1462306654053.png (340 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1462306654053.png
340 KB, 1440x2560
does working out and getting ripped make up for social awkwardness?
>>
>>37053220
i hope this isnt you.
Also no.
>>
>>37053220
Sure bud
>>
>>37053234
y-yes it was
>>
what the fuck lmfao
>>
>>37053220
No, but it might give you the confidence to overcome it.

Browse /fit/ for a few seconds, and it's hard not to come across people who are ripped but have bad personalities or are really anxious in spite of their good bodies.

The latter are really good people at heart. God bless the meek.
>>
>>37053220
She could unironically be a massive fan of that meme and would still think you're a fag. Just awfully written.
>>
>>37053220
Being good looking makes up for social awkwardness. I'm not even that handsome but I just tell girls that I'm quiet and they say "omg that's so cute don't worry I can do all the talking"
>>
>>37053285
What a load of shit
>>
>>37053220

To a certain extent, yes. Girls will be more willing to give you more of a chance, whereas a fat guy would just be instantly dismissed at the drop of a hat.

They will make excuses to justify getting with a fit guy, and will make excuses to get rid of a fat guy. They are every bit as superficial as us guys are, the only difference is we are more honest about it.
>>
>>37053220
Let's say if the guy who sent that message was aesthetic as fuck. Would he get the girl or no?
>>
>>37053220
Lifting doesn't cure autism and being just shredded won't be enough to get girls or whatever you want. I wish I realised it earlier
>>
File: growl.png (118 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
growl.png
118 KB, 640x1136
this is how you do it.

hint at sex, use euphemisms etc, blah blah, hint at your prowess.. show an interest, make her think about it and come to the conclusion -- but don't overtly say "let's fuck".

Jesus do you people really have this much trouble with women? =(
>>
>>37053285
this happened
>>
>>37053359

It's still not a guarantee per se but it will substantially improve your chances.
>>
>>37053381

Yes. This is why PUA is a thing. It just doesn't come naturally like that to most guys, so they have to study it like it was a school subject.
>>
>>37053220

You can't lift the autism away, we've been saying it for a while now.
>>
>>37053437
pretty much everyone in the world successfully mates and procreates other than these muties
>>
>>37053332
hes right sorry anon you just arnt good look enough
>>
You CAN lift the autism away. Why? Because when you're ugly AND autistic, there's no where to go. The only people who would associate with you would be autists like yourself. If you get ripped you can atleast hang out with less attractive but more normal people than you
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.