[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently started lifting, need to lose weight, anyone can give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Recently started lifting, need to lose weight, anyone can give me lists of foods that are good and filling, will eat anything just usually eat ready meals and no cook things.
>>
If you can't be fucked cooking, it will be more expensive.

White meats and fish are your staple.
Vegetables are filling and you can eat literally infinity veg without gaining weight.

Anyway read the sticky fuck you.
>>
anything is fine as long as you eat below maintenance
>>
fuckin gorge on semen as long as you eat below your tdee
>>
>>37052662
I meant I usually eat lazy stuff but I am wanting to cook and change, thanks for the items
>>
>>37052646

Whole grains, like steel cut or rolled oats, brown rice, quinoa will keep you full for a long time. High fat foods will also keep you full, but are more dense in calories. Avocados are your best bet there because they're also loaded in fiber. White fish and poultry has the highest protein compared to calories of almost any food. Greek yogurt and cottage cheese are also staples. Avoid juices, dressings, most sauces and sodas.
>>
Beans
>>
>>37052701

He is bullshitting. Vegetables will make you gain weight if you eat enough of them, it is just that doing that would be pretty hard. It wouldn't be hard if you add oil or sauces on it though.

Read the sticky you faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Ate this for breakfast earlier.

I don't give a fuck.
>>
Same deal. I've been cutting for three weeks now, but I've been craving some pasta and bread, both of which I've avoided like the plague. What are some /fit/ approved pastas/breads or alternatives to them?
>>
>>37052646
>just usually eat ready meals and no cook things.

Wrong answer. Buy you a crock pot and a rice steamer. Do chicken breasts in the crock pot, and rice + mixed veggies in the steamer. Douse the whole mess with soy sauce.
>>
>>37052646
Read the fuckin sticky
>>
>>37053449
Oh hey Uncrustables bro, nice to see you're still posting.
>>
>>37053450
Same here
I just eat 80 grams of bread if I'm craving. Pasta is a no go for me tough
>>
>>37052646
boiled eggs
grilled or baked chicken

eat your oats like cereal, don't even need to microwave them

buy canned or frozen veggies
fruit is great, too
pb sandwiches with multigrain breads (maybe throw a banana on there)
nuts and seeds for snacks
canned fish (canned in water is best)...can be tuna, salmon, herring, whatever

it is so damn easy to eat healthy and barely cook...hell, you can eat canned chicken and never have to cook since it's already been cooked (boiled, i believe)

you can have convenience or good tasting food...pick one
>>
File: 1456568949818.jpg (136 KB, 605x955) Image search: [Google]
1456568949818.jpg
136 KB, 605x955
>>37053449
waffles, ketchup, sausage but reduced fat milk.
>>
>>37052646
not op but
I started working out and i've cut out all fast food and soda no problem, mostly cause i very rarely ate it anyway and its no trouble to stop going for me. Im curious if my go to lunch is bad for me or its fine, basically 2 pieces of toast with a light layer of mayo or mustard, a single piece of cheese(sharp or jack), an over easy egg, and 1-3 pieces of lunch meat depending on how thick they are all into a sandwich, generally with an apple or banana.
Should i stick to this for my go to meal or is it shit for me?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.