[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rich Piana vs Jason Genova If both were in their prime, who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 123439934.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
123439934.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Rich Piana vs Jason Genova

If both were in their prime, who would win? Jason has a background in mma but had to postpone it due to several car accidents. Meanwhile Piana was a bodybuilder so I imagine in his prime he'd be filled with testosterone and difficult to knock out.

genovapedia.org
>>
>they are actually in real life going to make a workout video together now
>>
>>37050619
No way
>>
File: 141124121810.png (205 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
141124121810.png
205 KB, 500x280
Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>37049883
/youtube/ when?
>>
>>37050639
www.instagram.com/p/BE9r4D1I-e1/?hl=en

sickening
>>
RICH PIANA USES FAKE PLATES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLWYdQ07fBU

BOSTON LOYD EXPOSES THE TRUTH

5% 'ATHLETES' ARE PAID IN T SHIRTS AND HAVE TO BUY THEIR OWN PLANE TICKETS

RICH IS 100% FAKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDmVgBjYO-s

FAKE PLATES
>>
>>37053333
That's funny because Rich is against "ego lifting". This wayhe can deceive people into thinking he's lifting a lot of weight without the added injury risk. Piano man is the smartest man that ever lived.
>>
>>37053456
boston loyd said that rich 'teaches' 5%ers how to make fake faces to pretend they are lifting actual plates.

SHOOOOOP AHHHHH

is actually 100% fake, rich is actually just benching like 50lbs and pretending hes lifting real weight. kek.

some give rich an oscar
>>
>>37053333
The broad in that video has such a look of shame on her face throughout it.Like she just found out Santa Clause isn't real & she's going along with it, but her heart just isn't in it.
>>
>>37050619
Slapbox 5x5seconds
>>
>>37053333
Ive been saying that forever. Nor not the plates part but the part that he pays people in shirts.

Hes just doing a very successful MLM scheme where he brings ppl in with shirts and collabs, and tells them to promote his products. If they can get him more sales (he can measure who sells the most by ppl using their coupon codes), they get small cash bonuses like referral fees for making the sales.

Its interesting to watch
>>
you faggots are no better than magazine junkies who can't wait to see what antics their fav celebs are up to next, lmao

except you are following pianoman and a retard
>>
>>37053489
I mean obviously rich takes steroids, but you can't just take steroids and balloon up. You do need to actually lift, yes? So I don't get it. You can't bench 50 lbs and get huge. Or is it just that he's benching 225 for 30 instead of 315 or whatever he shows.
>>
>>37053783
you see his steroid cycle he posted?

hes on so much HGH he could jerk off and gain 30 lbs. he does high volume shit with machines and cables. anytime you see him benching like 315+ its fake and is really just like 50 lbs worth of fake plates
>>
>>37049883
>I imagine in his prime he'd be filled with testosterone and difficult to knock out.
high test will do nothing to stop your brain from hitting the wall of your skull and knocking you out.

If they were both in their prime and Genova is the only one with any fighting experience, Genova would win, size doesn't make a difference outside of trained fighter vs trained fighter (which is why competitive fighting has weight classes).

Fighting requirements work in this order (in my experience):
>Conditioning
If you can't climb some stairs without panting, you can't fight off an attacker
>Aggression
If you don't want to fight, you won't do very well
>Knowledge/experience
Having a plan is a good idea, still having one after getting hit is even better

Piana wouldn't have wanted a slap fight if he didn't know he would win, there's a video of him shitting himself when confronted by a trained fighter, he is a marketer, not a fighter.
If tey had a fight today I'd put my money on Genova, even if he is injured, I doubt Piana knows how to defend himself or throw a proper punch.

Sources: Self defence instructor, door man for 7 years, competitive kickboxer
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.