[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do noobs ask questions here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2wgu4w8.jpg (65 KB, 367x367) Image search: [Google]
2wgu4w8.jpg
65 KB, 367x367
instead of just asking successful friends or people at their gym? is everyone here from /r9k/ or /b/ and incapable of discovering things irl instead of asking broken liars and smeagols online?
>>
>>37049401
ask 50 people or 1 person
>>
Because you're a faggot, OP
>>
>>37049418
>ask 50 random trolls, shitposters, and fat noobs or several non-autists you know from being a functioning member of society
>>
>>37049401
Why are you asking us that? Why don't you go ask someone in your gym?
>>
people at my gym only speak turkish or syrian
>>
lol my friends all do a shitty brosplit and conforms to far more folklore then any type of science. My one group of friends literally do flat bench incline bench and decline bench on chest day. Who the fuck needs that much bench volume? Plus who doesn't enjoy researching and refining their own program and nutrition.
>>
>>37049401

Because that's literally the reason this board exists?
>>
>>37049401
Because the people here are autistic enough to know the correct answer since all their info is from the internet, while the bros at the gym think a rounded back is how you deadlift.

Plus the noobs do ask people at the gym. Then they regurgitate that back on here like a 3 time medalist told this guy to use the smith machine. Or people correcting form by telling them to do quarter squats.

At least if you ask here before you go you will get a correct answer and it will mentally prepare you as you go over it before you lift. A sudden "don't do this" at the gym could be jarring for these people.

Plus some people like me use homegyms, and I can't ask the mice and wasps to give me an idea of what I'm doing wrong
>>
>>37049486
>At least if you ask here before you go you will get a correct answer
That's not true, /fit/ is horribly unknowledgeable about fitness, and more often than not any question will get two or more conflicting answers.
>>
>ask for advice on 4chan
>get the opinion of other noobs on what they think looks cooler
4chan is just an echo chamber where beginners parrot other beginners I don't know why anyone would trust anything from here.
>>
>>37049483
This board exists to:

1. shitpost between heavy sets
2. troll idiots to keep them fat
>>
>>37049472
this post made me kek heartily
>>
>>37049401
READ THE FUCKING STICKY.
>>
>>37049472
People who do high volume are people who want to give the body the stimulus needed to have growth. Do you think in the wild we did 3x5 stone pickups then rested for three days?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.