[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf is on her period and moody as fuck >tfw asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 27284829296.jpg (19 KB, 659x466) Image search: [Google]
27284829296.jpg
19 KB, 659x466
>tfw gf is on her period and moody as fuck
>tfw asking me bullshit questions with no right answer
>tfw if I was gay I wouldnt have to deal with this shit

How to become gay /fit/
>>
>>37049197
get her off the pill
>>
>>37049197

Try to find a passable tranny. Looks like a girl, but is a man.
>>
>>37049197
you're on the right path senpai
>>
File: fit_chart.jpg (537 KB, 1920x890) Image search: [Google]
fit_chart.jpg
537 KB, 1920x890
Just spend more time here.
>>
Girls aren't usually moody ON their period. PMS or PMDD occurs about a week or 2 weeks before the period. A girl might be bloated and tired on her period, but the mood thing is not typical of women while they are bleeding. If she is experiencing mood swings on her period, she should see her Obgyn about regulating her hormones.
>>
>>37049216
She isn't on it

>tfw condoms
>>
TFW your girl is smart enough to get an IUD, combining the benefits of the most effective form of birth control, not having to worry about getting trapped, no waiting period for hormonal imbalances to even out if you wife her up and do want to get her pregnant, few or no periods, no pill to remember/can bareback every time, and more cost effective than the pill when spread over the life of the device.
>>
>>37049197
You should be able to deal with her emotional bullshit and brush it off brah. Or just break her like Bane broke the bat
>>
>>37049507
Every girl I've met with those has been a straight hoe.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>37049507

Forgot to post mfw.
>>
>>37049197
> He thinks that if he was gay he wouldn't have to deal with moody bitches.
wew lad. Ever met a gay man before?
>>
>>37049524

Interesting. My girl got one when we were dating because we both hate condoms (gotta use them early on in a relationship of course) and she didn't like being on the pill (only ever used it when in a LTR). She got a new gyno when she moved to the city where we met and the gyno recommended it. I'm a fan.
>>
File: hodgetwins.jpg (24 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
hodgetwins.jpg
24 KB, 426x240
>>37049592
That's good sounds like you got lucky then. Enjoy bustin those nuts deep inside
>>
>>37049507
Copper or hormonal? Got my gf to come off the pill

She's wants to get a hormonal one because she used to have pmdd (but it hasn't come back since she came off the pills yet), but I want her to get copper

The whole reason I wanted her off was because of the crazy hormonal stuff the pills do, and because it killed her sex drive. Don't want that to happen again
>>
>>37049646
Senpai, are you a girl posting this pretending to be a guy? It's okay if you are, I do it too, but the phrasing and level of knowledge you demonstrate just kind of sounds like you are pretending to be ur bf.
>>
>>37049216
That makes it worse fampai. Was talking to a grill from jan thru march who was off of it. Her cycle emotional and physical cycle was straight retarded. Being on the pill reduces PMSing, etc
>>
>>37049684
I just want to bust raw nuts

I taught myself about/am working on getting the best way to do it
>>
>>37049217
i don't know why, but this made me kek really loud.

maybe because subconsciously, i feel that you're right.
>>
As a gay man, I can tell you some bottoms are worst than any girl on her period, and that's 24/7 with them. As for tops, most of them are just not very sharp.
>>
>>37049774
wait what

so, dudes who take it in the butt are worse than girls on their periods 24/7

guys who do the fucking are cool, but dumb?

is this what you're telling me?

gay culture evades my senses
>>
>>37049197
lurk more
>>
>>37049238
Bro, I know it's weird to meet girls for the first time... But they are moody as fuck on their periods. Most of it is probably placebo in my opinion, they think bleeding a couple teaspoons of blood makes it okay to be a bitch. They definitely change though.
>>
>gf gets moody
>decides to come to me
>starts asking bs about who knows what
>i have my back turned to her
>after a couple of minutes without saying and thing and her continuing i whip out my dick and it turn around
>"could you repeat the question?"
>she stares for a moment, then busts out laughing
>no more moodiness

works every time senpai
>>
>>37049825
your post tells me you're not older than 18

mods
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.