[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few of my friends make sarcastic remarks and/or draw attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: savage!.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
savage!.gif
1 MB, 320x180
A few of my friends make sarcastic remarks and/or draw attention to me because I'm the most /fit/ guy in the group. It's not that I care because I know theyre envious, but does that mean i've made it?
>>
"making it" means achieving your goals. If your goal is to look better than your DYEL friends, then yes, you've probably made it. But maybe you want better goals than just that.
>>
>>37049209
I'm trying to weigh 175 from 160, that's my only goal. these guys i'm talking about never work for anything but act like they're superior for some reason. It bothers me because they try and exclude me from things and i've actually done nothing to cross them
>>
>>37049241
They're shit friends.
>>
It means your friends are jealous normies
>>
File: pancakes 1.png (95 KB, 454x256) Image search: [Google]
pancakes 1.png
95 KB, 454x256
>>37049514
i know it's only two of them and they dont really have anything going on in their lives right now besides work, darksouls the video game, and going out to drink with our mutual friends on weekends
>>
>>37049182
>>37049241
>>37049761

I don't think they are your friends, anon.
>>
>>37049241
I got a 'friend' like that anon.
He's not a friend, he's just a cunt with a superiority complex and nothing to back it up with.

Keep working at your goal, don't give a fuck about them.
>>
File: 1459726535072s.jpg (3 KB, 125x69) Image search: [Google]
1459726535072s.jpg
3 KB, 125x69
>>37049761
>>
>>37049761
ok can we talk about these pancakes
what is going on
how do you do that
is this an abomination or genius?
i can't decide
>>
>>37049761
hnnnnng
>>
>>37049241
Get new friend retard
>>
What is this, like the weakest humblebrag thread of all time? Never create a thread visible to me or my wife's son again.
>>
>>37049182
It means you have shitty friends that are jealous. Or you aren't making fun of them enough for being lard asses. Call em out on being sub human fattys whenever they come at you and they'll shut the fuck up real quick.
>>
>>37049761
That's what I call a pansteak, what you got to do is make the mix really thick and let it sit for 10 minutes before cooking it on low heat.
>>
>>37049182
>friend who can't bench 1 plate calls me weak
>friend who is a 19 year old alcoholic calls me a degenerate
>friend who cries about his problems calls me a child

They aren't your friends Anon, they merely pretend to be
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.